Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Murchie

Celtic

8 hours ago, mulphy said:

KT has been a great servant to celtic .

at 22 hes been at the club about 10 years .

hes a celtic fan , always has been , always will be .

i wish him all the best , but its good business by celtic , even though i believe hes worth more and its good for KT because now hes in the money .

funny thing is , for me , great player that he is , he is not the best player in this celtic squad , though probably the best sellable asset  .

in all honesty , i dont think celtic as a team will miss him much , coz we will find cover for him .

however the fans will miss him massively as he is one of our own .

A young KT.

68703886_2482992788587318_2118880445708894208_n.jpg (494×331)67734300_2482992715253992_2116623620783472640_n.jpg (612×409)

9 hours ago, mulphy said:

KT has been a great servant to celtic .

at 22 hes been at the club about 10 years .

hes a celtic fan , always has been , always will be .

i wish him all the best , but its good business by celtic , even though i believe hes worth more and its good for KT because now hes in the money .

funny thing is , for me , great player that he is , he is not the best player in this celtic squad , though probably the best sellable asset  .

in all honesty , i dont think celtic as a team will miss him much , coz we will find cover for him .

however the fans will miss him massively as he is one of our own .

Best number 63 we ever had.

Nice chunk of change, let's just hope Lennon is now able to go out and buy a few players. 

"Celtic plc confirms it has agreed to permanently transfer the registration of Kieran Tierney to Arsenal Football Club for a record single amount of £25m."

Premier league? Seems Romanian top division is the more appropriate level.... 🙈

• Thumbs up 1

Romanian teams knocked West Ham out of the Europa League at the same stage two years running. They are hungrier for it and more money orientated.

But blimey Celtic should have done much  better ...disappointing to say the least. + Big financial hit .... 

McGregor who is the man who makes it happen for us in midfield at left back, shocking decision. 

Terrible result though and a lot of the blame is on the board again. Once again waiting to see if we qualified for the group stages before spending money.

terrible team selection , terrible tactics , terrible defending . lennon must take a big slice of the blame .

when you as a club let go 13 members of your squad and sign only 4 and then dont play 3 of them  your inviting trouble i europe .

so there is fingers to be pointed at the board too .

as soon as i saw the team selection before the game i feared the worst .

mcgregor is our play maker , he is the heart of the team , he makes it all happen .

to play him at left back was a catestrophic mistake .

cluj although not a bad team were beatable /

Madness putting McGregor at LB. Not only is he crap at LB but we miss him in midfield. At 2-1 I though we had chance to put defender on and move McGregor forward

They picked a cheap option and put the man in the dugout

Goalkeeper should have done better for their third goal. Defending was comical at times. Persisting with Scott Brown at this level is equally as comical.

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Pathetic result for Celtic. Their stock has fallen in European football alright.

25 million pounds lost in 1 game .

any 10 year old celtic fan would have made a better team selection and tactical selection .

when will lennon realise gordon is 5 times the keeper bain is and all this fannying about passing the ball at the back will always leave is vulnerable .

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mulphy said:

25 million pounds lost in 1 game .

any 10 year old celtic fan would have made a better team selection and tactical selection .

when will lennon realise gordon is 5 times the keeper bain is and all this fannying about passing the ball at the back will always leave is vulnerable .

I haven't seen bain play much but he was brutal last night. Could and maybe should have saved the penalty, definitely should have done better for their 3rd. Their fourth was embarrassing defensively for Celtic. Scott Brown isn't good enough for that level anymore, save him for Ross county. Your wee lad Christie is some player. Some tough sides in that Europa League draw as well.