Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Murchie

Celtic

Recommended Posts

A comfortable 2-0 win yesterday in what was our fifth game in December with another four games to come.

FC Copenhagen for us in the last 32 of the Europa League, we should easily beat them over two legs.

Celtic have certainly got a real quality player in young Frimpong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Murchie said:

A comfortable 2-0 win yesterday in what was our fifth game in December with another four games to come.

FC Copenhagen for us in the last 32 of the Europa League, we should easily beat them over two legs.

Celtic have certainly got a real quality player in young Frimpong.

i would think we can beat them over 2 legs but it wont be easy .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mulphy said:

i would think we can beat them over 2 legs but it wont be easy .

Great draw for us, would imagine Copenhagen are inferior, or at least no better than Lazio, Cluj or Rennes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comfortable win in mid week against Hearts at Swinecastle. 

Five minutes to kick off against Aberdeen, often a hard team to break down but at other time they crumble far to easily.

I'm going for a 3-0 win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well we certainly made hard work of that today, should have had the game put to bed in the first 30 minutes. Somehow it was 1-1 at half time, again in the second half we should have put the game to bed within 30 minutes. 2-1 the final score and three points which at the end of the day is the most important thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Murchie said:

Well we certainly made hard work of that today, should have had the game put to bed in the first 30 minutes. Somehow it was 1-1 at half time, again in the second half we should have put the game to bed within 30 minutes. 2-1 the final score and three points which at the end of the day is the most important thing.

celtic 28 shots on goal aberdeen 2 .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully proper football is back with the winter break finished in Scotland. Comfortable win away to Partick Thistle in the Scottish cup on Saturday. Good to see Lennon changing our set up and going with 2 upfront. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Murchie said:

Thankfully proper football is back with the winter break finished in Scotland. Comfortable win away to Partick Thistle in the Scottish cup on Saturday. Good to see Lennon changing our set up and going with 2 upfront. 

 

very very comfortable win but i felt celtic treated it as a training exercise .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well compared to our midweek performance that was dire yesterday. In midweek Lennon went with a 3-5-2 against Kilmarnock and it worked very well.

Yesterday Lennon reverted back to his preferred 4-3-2-1 which is so predictable. Our first half performance was very poor and we could have had no complaints had we went in level or even a goal down at half time. Second half performance wasn't much better but the introduction of Edouard on the 63rd was a game changer with him scoring twice in 5 minutes.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Well compared to our midweek performance that was dire yesterday. In midweek Lennon went with a 3-5-2 against Kilmarnock and it worked very well.

Yesterday Lennon reverted back to his preferred 4-3-2-1 which is so predictable. Our first half performance was very poor and we could have had no complaints had we went in level or even a goal down at half time. Second half performance wasn't much better but the introduction of Edouard on the 63rd was a game changer with him scoring twice in 5 minutes.

 

 

Wins a win boss ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...