Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Murchie

Celtic

edouard is starting to look like a real top class player .

his foot speed , his movement , his confidence , his control , his touch , his dead ball game , his link play and work rate are all vastly improved .

i hadnt been convinced that he was anything more than a kid with potential , but im a convert now .

he would be sensational at a huge club in a harder league playing for a champions league winning quality team .

in fact im going to stick my neck out and say only aquero is better than him in uk football as a striker even though i dont think he has as much to his game over all than edouard .

edouard is a future world star just like van djyk was when at celtic .

i hope celtic make sure they get the right value for him when he moves .

people compare him against dembele but he has matured in to a much better player than dembele .

Another excellent performance yesterday. Going a goal down to a dubious penalty in the 6th minute had little effect on the game. 5/6 - 1 would have been a more reflective score line.

5 hours ago, Murchie said:

Another excellent performance yesterday. Going a goal down to a dubious penalty in the 6th minute had little effect on the game. 5/6 - 1 would have been a more reflective score line.

with 30 shots on goal on the day , i would be looking for a few more goals .

Never saw the game mid week but from what I've read an extremely poor performance from Celtic. With a 1-1 result away from home we really should have finished the tie off at home.

1 hour ago, Murchie said:

Never saw the game mid week but from what I've read an extremely poor performance from Celtic. With a 1-1 result away from home we really should have finished the tie off at home.

celtic were a bit slack but still made enough chances to have won the game .

poor defending cost us but fact is we blew it in copenhagen were we missed 3 or 4 great chances in the first half .

24 minutes ago, mulphy said:

celtic were a bit slack but still made enough chances to have won the game .

poor defending cost us but fact is we blew it in copenhagen were we missed 3 or 4 great chances in the first half .

As they say, you need to take your chances.

Disappointed that we're out of the EL but we go again, win lose or draw. Let's get 9IAR

• Like 1

A very hard fought win in the QF of the Scottish Cup. That was Celtic's 34th domestic cup win, here's hoping 35 and 36 will follow to give us another trophy. 

1 hour ago, Murchie said:

A very hard fought win in the QF of the Scottish Cup. That was Celtic's 34th domestic cup win, here's hoping 35 and 36 will follow to give us another trophy. 

I guess Rangers will be happy with European Cup 🤣🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Parky said:

I guess Rangers will be happy with European Cup 🤣🤣🤣

Best of luck to them. Would be an outstanding achievement for an 8 year old club to win the Europa League. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see SG leave at the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, Murchie said:

Best of luck to them. Would be an outstanding achievement for an 8 year old club to win the Europa League. 

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see SG leave at the end of the season.

Yes he seems to be getting fed up , I can’t see Sevco winning the cup though ..

Sevco lost ,  Celtic drew ...  Has to be their title  now ... Sevco like Spurs can only win Euro Cups this year ......

3 hours ago, Parky said:

Sevco lost ,  Celtic drew ...  Has to be their title  now ... Sevco like Spurs can only win Euro Cups this year ......

Celtic drawing away to Livingston really didn't come as that much of a surprise as they have an excellent home record. Celtic have lost once away from home this season, against Livingston. Screenshot_20200305-181314_Chrome.jpg

Secvo should be beating Hamilton, especially at home. Seems many fans are now turning on SG and the players and that never ends well.