Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Plastic-Bags-like Ziplock-Strong-Silver/Aluminum color

Plastic-Bags- like Ziplock- Strong- Silver/Aluminum color. Different sizes... (12cm X 18cm)..(15cm X 18cm)....(17cm X 22cm)...(18cm X 26cm)...(23cm X 30cm).. About 250-300 bags. Almost 4 kilos of bags. Very strong bags. I can bring to you in Pattaya and Jomtien. Possible shipping anywhere in Thailand....I can sell all or some bags...1800 baht for all.DSCN1478.JPG.01ace320f49ba6a3aec36a70ab1c832a.JPG

DSCN1476.JPG

DSCN1477.JPG

On 8/14/2019 at 3:29 AM, dcfc2007 said:

Are they suitable for storing human hands, feet, teeth or hair?

On 8/14/2019 at 4:35 AM, lantern said:

X ray proof?

22 hours ago, Parky said:

Do they have a digital lock 🔐 ?

It looks like rain soon.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, how24111 said:

It looks like rain soon.

On your parade?

• Thumbs up 1

On 8/13/2019 at 8:46 PM, how24111 said:

The bags are New.  They have never been used. 

Have you tried including them in your Nirun package?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Maybe I could away a free bag with every funny or semi-intelligent post.  I will let you know when I read one.

Genuine question mate.

What are they used for ??? I've seen compression storage bags and have all sorts of locks on my luggage for Asia and US etc, seen the new sealed duty free booze bags at Heathrow  but ....

love buying travel gear btw but curious as to their purpose. :gathering:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

44 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Genuine question mate.

What are they used for ??? I've seen compression storage bags and have all sorts of locks on my luggage for Asia and US etc, seen the new sealed duty free booze bags at Heathrow  but ....

love buying travel gear btw but curious as to their purpose. :gathering:

I have mostly seen these types of bags used for food products, like nuts dried fruits,etc.  As they are very strong I guess they might be good for storing bolts, screws, nuts, anchors and other smaller items.  The only limit on usage would be your imagination. I have never used any of these bags for anything.  They were given to me. 

58 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I guess they might be good for storing bolts, screws, nuts, anchors and other smaller items.  The only limit on usage would be your imagination. I have never used any of these bags for anything.  They were given to me. 

You have to be on the wind up.

😂😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dcfc2007 said:

😂😂

Agreed...  

19 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

😂😂

Not sure what that expression means but I'll take your word on it.   

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

I have mostly seen these types of bags used for food products, like nuts dried fruits,etc.  As they are very strong I guess they might be good for storing bolts, screws, nuts, anchors and other smaller items.  The only limit on usage would be your imagination. I have never used any of these bags for anything.  They were given to me. 

That's a belter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Back again selling your granny. It baggers belief

I was interested but they are silver, I really wanted them in black ... 300 in various sizes not really enough , if you can get 500 in black you may have a buyer 😎👍🏽

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, how24111 said:

Maybe I could away a free bag with every funny or semi-intelligent post.  I will let you know when I read one.

It’s a tough gig in here , if a person tries to sell a load of old tat there is a fair chance some the the rascals here will have a word...I had to delete a thread I had 100 plastic coat hangers , people just took the piss so I deleted the post ...

6 hours ago, Parky said:

It’s a tough gig in here , if a person tries to sell a load of old tat there is a fair chance some the the rascals here will have a word...I had to delete a thread I had 100 plastic coat hangers , people just took the piss so I deleted the post ...

Were the coat hangers black ?? ...if so .... 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Parky said:

Do the coat hangers have the attachment for hanging cravats also or just the standard type, interested....

• Haha 2