Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

SandPiper of California-S.O.C.- very strong travel bag

15 minutes ago, Parky said:

you can take the 55 baht

60 baht was TOO much,  you had to make a lower offer....too much.   hahaha

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, how24111 said:

55 baht  EACH....be a sport and get them for your guards...110 total...where do u live ?

I tell you what I will give you 200 baht , I live in a place where thankfully the common fees are more than your rent ... and every bedroom is bigger than your khazi 🤣🤣

When can I get the jeans 200 baht , I am sure u can borrow the extra 90 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, how24111 said:

60 baht was TOO much,  you had to make a lower offer....too much.   hahaha

Sure I did ripping piss , you create adverts for 30 baht 🤣🤣😂

I am happy to meet you give you 30 baht you keep your shit .. 

30 baht 😂🤣🤣 you created an advert 🤣🤣😂🙏🏼

18 hours ago, Parky said:

Sure I did ripping piss , you create adverts for 30 baht 🤣🤣😂

30 baht 😂🤣🤣 you created an advert 🤣🤣😂🙏🏼

There was  NEVER a advert  JUST for the 30 baht shirts.  It was a moving sale advert ,  listing Many things and I put a low price to attrack attention.  I guess it worked.   So in which wonderful complex do you live ???

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, how24111 said:

There was  NEVER a advert  JUST for the 30 baht shirts.  It was a moving sale advert ,  listing Many things and I put a low price to attrack attention.  I guess it worked.   So in which wonderful complex do you live ???

There was an advert for 30 baht shit , who said anything about shirts  ?.... So will you sell the jeans ?

No one has offered a thing as low as 30 baht on the net 🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Parky said:

I tell you what I will give you 200 baht , I live in a place where thankfully the common fees are more than your rent ... and every bedroom is bigger than your khazi 🤣🤣

When can I get the jeans 200 baht , I am sure u can borrow the extra 90 🤣🤣

Thank you for your kind words...Never judge a book....   hard to count some else's money...

29 minutes ago, Parky said:

So will you sell the jeans ?

As I said BEFORE,  I will PASS on your generous offer of  55 baht for 2 pairs of almost new nice jeans.  Obviously,  you don't know what they cost. 

19 hours ago, Parky said:

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.  I think I will cancel the potential sale of the jeans, shirts, and other clothes.  I will follow my drinking buddies advice and DONATE them to the Father Ray Foundation...  A  'win-win'  for us both as he gets some nice clothes he can give out and my Thai lady get a tax donation receipt to help lower the taxes we pay. 

Didn't you say before that you needed a travel bag ???  This is a good , strong, high quality bag. Make me a serious price offer if your are interested. 

• Thumbs up 1

7 minutes ago, how24111 said:

When can I get the jeans 200 baht , I am sure u can borrow the extra 90

No idea what you're trying to say here but it doesn't matter...

Post a photo of your large toilet area and we will see who's is bigger + nicer.

Without a photo,  it's just a lot of talk. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.  I think I will cancel the potential sale of the jeans, shirts, and other clothes.  I will follow my drinking buddies advice and DONATE them to the Father Ray Foundation...  A  'win-win'  for us both as he gets some nice clothes he can give out and my Thai lady get a tax donation receipt to help lower the taxes we pay. 

Didn't you say before that you needed a travel bag ???  This is a good , strong, high quality bag. Make me a serious price offer if your are interested. 

Good man , it’s nice to be nice .... like Sir Jones said doing something nice for someone makes you feel good , it’s selfish in many ways as it gives you pleasure...

I am ok for a travel bag , I have glued 76 Family Mart bags together and it seems to be very good , I look like a parasitic low life walking the streets , but why should I be different to others 🤣

Kidding aside , well done that man ...

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

No idea what you're trying to say here but it doesn't matter...

Post a photo of your large toilet area and we will see who's is bigger + nicer.

Without a photo,  it's just a lot of talk. 

Which bathroom do you want ? The en-suite or the main one 😎🙏🏼