Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

SandPiper of California-S.O.C.- very strong travel bag

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Parky said:

you can take the 55 baht

60 baht was TOO much,  you had to make a lower offer....too much.   hahaha

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, how24111 said:

55 baht  EACH....be a sport and get them for your guards...110 total...where do u live ?

 

I tell you what I will give you 200 baht , I live in a place where thankfully the common fees are more than your rent ... and every bedroom is bigger than your khazi 🤣🤣

When can I get the jeans 200 baht , I am sure u can borrow the extra 90 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, how24111 said:

60 baht was TOO much,  you had to make a lower offer....too much.   hahaha

Sure I did ripping piss , you create adverts for 30 baht 🤣🤣😂

I am happy to meet you give you 30 baht you keep your shit .. 

30 baht 😂🤣🤣 you created an advert 🤣🤣😂🙏🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Parky said:

Sure I did ripping piss , you create adverts for 30 baht 🤣🤣😂

I am happy to meet you give you 30 baht you keep your shit .. 

30 baht 😂🤣🤣 you created an advert 🤣🤣😂🙏🏼

There was  NEVER a advert  JUST for the 30 baht shirts.  It was a moving sale advert ,  listing Many things and I put a low price to attrack attention.  I guess it worked.   So in which wonderful complex do you live ???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, how24111 said:

There was  NEVER a advert  JUST for the 30 baht shirts.  It was a moving sale advert ,  listing Many things and I put a low price to attrack attention.  I guess it worked.   So in which wonderful complex do you live ???

There was an advert for 30 baht shit , who said anything about shirts  ?.... So will you sell the jeans ?

No one has offered a thing as low as 30 baht on the net 🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Parky said:

I tell you what I will give you 200 baht , I live in a place where thankfully the common fees are more than your rent ... and every bedroom is bigger than your khazi 🤣🤣

When can I get the jeans 200 baht , I am sure u can borrow the extra 90 🤣🤣

Thank you for your kind words...Never judge a book....   hard to count some else's money...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Parky said:

So will you sell the jeans ?

As I said BEFORE,  I will PASS on your generous offer of  55 baht for 2 pairs of almost new nice jeans.  Obviously,  you don't know what they cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Parky said:

I am happy to meet you give you 30 baht you keep your shit .. 

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.  I think I will cancel the potential sale of the jeans, shirts, and other clothes.  I will follow my drinking buddies advice and DONATE them to the Father Ray Foundation...  A  'win-win'  for us both as he gets some nice clothes he can give out and my Thai lady get a tax donation receipt to help lower the taxes we pay. 

Didn't you say before that you needed a travel bag ???  This is a good , strong, high quality bag. Make me a serious price offer if your are interested. 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, how24111 said:

When can I get the jeans 200 baht , I am sure u can borrow the extra 90

No idea what you're trying to say here but it doesn't matter...

Post a photo of your large toilet area and we will see who's is bigger + nicer.

Without a photo,  it's just a lot of talk. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Thanks again for your kind thoughts.  I think I will cancel the potential sale of the jeans, shirts, and other clothes.  I will follow my drinking buddies advice and DONATE them to the Father Ray Foundation...  A  'win-win'  for us both as he gets some nice clothes he can give out and my Thai lady get a tax donation receipt to help lower the taxes we pay. 

Didn't you say before that you needed a travel bag ???  This is a good , strong, high quality bag. Make me a serious price offer if your are interested. 

Good man , it’s nice to be nice .... like Sir Jones said doing something nice for someone makes you feel good , it’s selfish in many ways as it gives you pleasure...

I am ok for a travel bag , I have glued 76 Family Mart bags together and it seems to be very good , I look like a parasitic low life walking the streets , but why should I be different to others 🤣

Kidding aside , well done that man ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, how24111 said:

No idea what you're trying to say here but it doesn't matter...

Post a photo of your large toilet area and we will see who's is bigger + nicer.

Without a photo,  it's just a lot of talk. 

Which bathroom do you want ? The en-suite or the main one 😎🙏🏼

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...