Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Griffin

I'm having trouble posting here guys, help......

For some strange reason i'm havin trouble posting on this forum and giving likes, it just freezes for a while then eventually will post, its very frustrating. Now i regularly post on other forums with no problem whatsoever so i'm thinking it can't be a problem with my Com set up.

Anyone else get/had a similar problem and know how to rectify ?

42 minutes ago, Griffin said:

For some strange reason i'm havin trouble posting on this forum and giving likes, it just freezes for a while then eventually will post, its very frustrating. Now i regularly post on other forums with no problem whatsoever so i'm thinking it can't be a problem with my Com set up.

Anyone else get/had a similar problem and know how to rectify ?

I am glad to hear I am not the only one who experiences this problem. For myself anyway, it is not a little problem but a huge problem. Took nearly 1 minute just to open this thread and there is more than a 50% chance when I hit submit reply I will close the site and just give up b4 it posts it takes so long. 

And not a short term problem...been lie this for a few months. My assumption has been austerity measures have the board hosted by an inferior server not up to the task.

• Thumbs up 1

Yep...just waited over a minute waiting for above to post. Closed the site, reopened and tried again and got it to go through.

Now i've just given you a "like" and it went straight through, hope this post does the same.

• Like 1

Just now, Griffin said:

Now i've just given you a "like" and it went straight through, hope this post does the same.

Yep straight through ????

Tell ya what i get with the freezing is "performing a TLS handshake", now i thought is that some sort of wank the server is havin and we gotta wait till its come lol. I've had a lookie on google and it might be if your using FF as your browser so i'm gonna try Chrome and see.  

Straight through again, i reckon they know were on to em and they're havin a tea break lol

Tried Chrome and after 2/3 mins nothing happening, dead as a dodo, lets see what happens with this.

50 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Straight through, i'm going for a dump to clear me head....

Have you tried pressing Submit Reply ??? ....... :respect:....just a thought like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Have you tried pressing Submit Reply ??? ....... :respect:....just a thought like.

Couple weeks ago I was going to make a video of opening tabs on PL and a Competitive site at same time and showing how drastic the difference is but scrapped the idea knowing the lather it would generate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

Couple weeks ago I was going to make a video of opening tabs on PL and a Competitive site at same time and showing how drastic the difference is but scrapped the idea knowing the lather it would generate.

Go for it ,  good to do positive things ....

40 minutes ago, Parky said:

Go for it ,  good to do positive things ....

Whilst I surely believe part of any solution is the ability to validate the problem, and visual validation is surely most effective means, in this case I am not convinced the process would have the intended desired effect.

Maybe the non visual validation as already presented will suffice and the problem will be investigated and remedied. For sure a correction could increase traffic and that indeed would be positive.

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, STARGAZER said:

Whilst I surely believe part of any solution is the ability to validate the problem, and visual validation is surely most effective means, in this case I am not convinced the process would have the intended desired effect.

Maybe the non visual validation as already presented will suffice and the problem will be investigated and remedied. For sure a correction could increase traffic and that indeed would be positive.

It seems to be ok on PC but tablet and phone drops out ?  I thought  it was my Wi-Fi me being a luddite :) 

35 minutes ago, Parky said:

It seems to be ok on PC but tablet and phone drops out ?  I thought  it was my Wi-Fi me being a luddite :) 

Dated Apple shit I guess.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, john42 said:

Dated Apple shit I guess.

Brilliant  :)  Apple products are shit are they ? You are so funny you just tell lie after lie..

The are the 6th largest company in the world  ,  provide excellent products they are not cheap granted but they are premium ..

Apple Shit ....  I will add that to the  "Electric  bike gets you fitter funny enough "

Or perhaps "There was a leak no one saw on my washing machine , the insurance  will pay for it :) 

What a fool you are..

You are so messed up you cant even make a sensible comment on this thread , you make a wise crack you get buried  , the amount of idiotic  lies you have said gives endless things to bury you with , add in your tight fisted and abuse of women  ... well it will never end well ..

Still no forum contribution .... Still I put £5.00 in for you last  year 55555555  ..  You tight fisted liar ... "Don't want to make a mistake  " on a £2k bike 55555 ... then  will look serious  in October 5555 ...  "After the kitchen is done "  You are wasting  your time and your life , Johny no life :) 

Send me your Bank Details I will put £5.00 in your account you filthy parasite   :) 

Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 15.10.20.png

4 hours ago, Parky said:

Brilliant  :)  Apple products are shit are they ? You are so funny you just tell lie after lie..

The are the 6th largest company in the world  ,  provide excellent products they are not cheap granted but they are premium ..

Apple Shit ....  I will add that to the  "Electric  bike gets you fitter funny enough "

Or perhaps "There was a leak no one saw on my washing machine , the insurance  will pay for it :) 

What a fool you are..

You are so messed up you cant even make a sensible comment on this thread , you make a wise crack you get buried  , the amount of idiotic  lies you have said gives endless things to bury you with , add in your tight fisted and abuse of women  ... well it will never end well ..

Still no forum contribution .... Still I put £5.00 in for you last  year 55555555  ..  You tight fisted liar ... "Don't want to make a mistake  " on a £2k bike 55555 ... then  will look serious  in October 5555 ...  "After the kitchen is done "  You are wasting  your time and your life , Johny no life :) 

Send me your Bank Details I will put £5.00 in your account you filthy parasite   :) 

Screenshot 2019-08-22 at 15.10.20.png

If you like restrictions. But at your level its probably OK.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, john42 said:

If you like restrictions. But at your level its probably OK.

Apple shit  :)   "Your level " lol you Apple shit .... so funny ... my level 5555555 

Restrictions  :)  Yes the watch , the phone , the iPad , the EarPods  and PC terrible  stuff ..... 

As always pure lies , Apple is great gear ...... But wait Johny No Jobs knows better ... 

Reminds me of "Smoking  is not harmful "  my level you say ... Oh man brilliant 

You cant get a lower level than you with idiotic lie after lie,  my level 55555555  Yes "Apple Shit " I think the share price  will drop now as Johny No Jobs the IT wizard  has decreed their  kit is shit :) Classic ...  "Your  Level "  

Hey I just noticed Midnight Moon is not showing as an Administrator any longer. Haven't seen him post much as of late either. Who is the Admin now? Maybe that is part of the problem. 

Hope I am reading wrong...reality it is only my opinion of course, but when MM was wearing his mod hat in addition to the admin duties, he might of been the fairest and most consistent one we have ever had. To be honest, to me it was a big surprise, his objectiveness when he wore that hat. I pleasant surprise, but a big one.

Did I miss something....what happened with him? Enquiring minds want to know! (OK, nosey fooks like me)

56 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

Hey I just noticed Midnight Moon is not showing as an Administrator any longer. Haven't seen him post much as of late either. Who is the Admin now? Maybe that is part of the problem. 

Hope I am reading wrong...reality it is only my opinion of course, but when MM was wearing his mod hat in addition to the admin duties, he might of been the fairest and most consistent one we have ever had. To be honest, to me it was a big surprise, his objectiveness when he wore that hat. I pleasant surprise, but a big one.

Did I miss something....what happened with him? Enquiring minds want to know! (OK, nosey fooks like me)

Not surprising..Parky strikes again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, john42 said:

Not surprising..Parky strikes again.

He wrote he was not happy being admin with some of the threats , lawyers bring threatened plus threats of violence.. 

Still you never waste a chance to lie , please ensure you never change ... 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

He wrote a scathing attack on Parky who will of course deny it, and proceed to attack me with his usual venom. 

You can of course see the posts thru MM's profile..........

• Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

You will find all the relevant rants on the thread entitled 'Whos f**king with my posts' started by Matty.......for info only, usual disclaimers apply

1 hour ago, TommySmith said:

You will find all the relevant rants on the thread entitled 'Whos f**king with my posts' started by Matty.......for info only, usual disclaimers apply

Martin Tyler spoke on TV today about vermin  like you  , was quite funny ... faceless  trolls spouting abuse and lies ,  he said there is something deeply disturbing about filth like you ...

You made the main news , well done you filthy degenerate :) 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Martin Tyler spoke on TV today about vermin  like you  , was quite funny ... faceless  trolls spouting abuse and lies ,  he said there is something deeply disturbing about ***** like you ...

You made the main news , well done you filthy degenerate :) 

self-abuse in your case.....

• Haha 1