Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
matthewh

are you a rancid cunt?

8 hours ago, izifaddag said:

When did all this shit start? He never used to be like this. All 😠

I think his attitude and respect changed when he went next door and bad mouthed us and then came back when he was banned from there. Shame really because before that he was well liked in here and given lots of help and respect. And shown a lot of patience

• Thumbs up 2

7 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I think his attitude and respect changed when he went next door and bad mouthed us and then came back when he was banned from there. Shame really because before that he was well liked in here and given lots of help and respect. And shown a lot of patience

He finds himself in limbo , similar to the hate group who spouted filth ... in the end they  have to keep away... he won’t be far from that ... pathetic way to act ...

matthewh is welcome here and in the rockhouse when in town as far as i am concerned .

he does however need to stop the drunken rants on here .

fact is that although parky does give him it back when bad mouthed , parky has been very supportive of matty over a long period of time .

• Thumbs up 3

Just now, mulphy said:

fact is that although parky does give him it back when bad mouthed , parky has been very supportive of matty over a long period of time .

Totally agree..

And matty was as good as gold in here for years, a straight fella,  supportive of PL financially and started many a half decent topic. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

4 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Totally agree..

And matty was as good as gold in here for years, a straight fella,  supportive of PL financially and started many a half decent topic. 

so given that , whats the point of matty coming on here drunk and causing scenes ?

f he leaves parky alone , parky doesnt bother him .

parky would be the first to support him .

doesnt make any sense .

• Thumbs up 1

10 minutes ago, mulphy said:

so given that , whats the point of matty coming on here drunk and causing scenes ?

doesnt make any sense .

No point whatsoever

20 minutes ago, mulphy said:

doesnt make any sense .

I can only think he his friends with a few of the scum and he runs back saying he told me to fook off ... A bit like SG seeking acceptance of scum bags 🤣🤣🤣

• Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Totally agree..

Why he looks to shit where he eats is amazing  , I would guess he is being wound up but some of the filth ... 

2 hours ago, mulphy said:

matthewh is welcome here and in the rockhouse when in town as far as i am concerned .

he does however need to stop the drunken rants on here .

Its alcohol talking not his character. I think his attitude maybe a reflection of someone who has been previously bullied badly at some point in his life.

• Thumbs up 2

2 minutes ago, john42 said:

Its alcohol talking not his character. I think his attitude maybe a reflection of someone who has been previously bullied badly at some point in his life.

I think he was hurt so much in Shhh ... he sees ‘swipes ‘ when there are none ....It’s not great to see to be fair , perhaps he gets a fillip ‘sticking’ up for himself ? But he is the one kicking off lol ...

he often takes offence because he has misconstrued the content of a given post .

sees an attack on him when there isnt one .

hes a likable guy , just needs to chill out .

• Thumbs up 3

25 minutes ago, mulphy said:

he often takes offence because he has misconstrued the content of a given post .

sees an attack on him when there isnt one .

hes a likable guy , just needs to chill out .

If he's been attacked in the past frequently easy for paranoia to take over, particularly if consuming alcohol. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, Parky said:

A bit like SG seeking acceptance of scum bags 🤣🤣🤣

What the fuck you babbling about. I would never accept you, or even something 10% as slimey and scummy.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Does anyone know if he is in Pattaya?

isnt .

neither are you .

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, mulphy said:

isnt .

neither are you .

I’ll be down tommo.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, STARGAZER said:

What the fuck you babbling about. I would never accept you, or even something 10% as slimey and scummy.

You defending Daft Shitbanks , I guess you need him to accept you 🤣🤣 a low life who posts filth about a guys food offerings on at least 4 platforms ... Funny seeing you seeking acceptance ‘A few of us post there ‘ ‘Was not crime of  the century , commenting on a picture ‘ 🤣🤣

But looking to decry the place on many platforms , funny the water boy seeking to be in the team 🤣🤣 

Talk about ignore the facts ,

Slimey and scummy ? Are you on about the many many pictures of young children 👶 taken without the parents permission? 

Oh well you know what you are , your actions and words prove it time and time again ... Slime is a good shout 🤣🤣

20 hours ago, davethailand said:

Oh dear matty, you had been doing ok.

im fine sir

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, john42 said:

If he's been attacked in the past frequently easy for paranoia to take over, particularly if consuming alcohol. 

it does ,AND I WONT HAVE IT ANYMORE.!!.THE ATTACKERS WILL BE ATTACKED.im not a rancid cunt,reference as such isn't allowed in my book.

1 minute ago, Admin-J said:

Had a chat with Matthew via PM and he’s calming it down a bit.

yup we did.thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

4 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Totally agree..

just seen this,lets continue it."im about to start one"

12 minutes ago, matthewh said:

yup we did.thanks.

Matthew,

Izi over here, I don't care if you go a little bonkers sometimes. I will have patience with you. I don't care if you let the alcohol get the better of you sometimes. I have known you too long. If you get a little paranoid so what we all do. 

It is ok Matty, you are a good person. You can attack me if you want because I'll turn it into a joke and we can both laugh. It is ok. I don't mind. My shoulders are broad. This is what friends do. 

Don't worry. This could be much worse. I have been away for a while but I am back, at least for now. I see the posts and do not condemn only wonder what is upsetting you so. Whatever it is, just know you have at least one person who is not going to retaliate but just accept you. You are alright Matthew just a little different. The Dogs of Pattaya always are. :) Chin up Matty.     

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, matthewh said:

it does ,AND I WONT HAVE IT ANYMORE.!!.THE ATTACKERS WILL BE ATTACKED.im not a rancid cunt,reference as such isn't allowed in my book.

Matty you drag my name in for no reason when you were swearing at Admin J as you never knew who he was , it was all nothing to do with me but you drag me in ... now that’s rancid ... so look at your actions .. 

Stop doing rancid things like that