Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
matthewh

are you a rancid cunt?

17 minutes ago, matthewh said:

parky,mulphys arse licker,i am not here to waste my time playing "tit for tatt".with you,when you post instead of thugerise ,I may respond.until then I will block you,as your an arselicker I probably cant.no wonder everyone hates you thug.

lol . matt why do you keep bringing me in to it . lol.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, matthewh said:

parky,mulphys arse licker,i am not here to waste my time playing "tit for tatt".with you,when you post instead of thugerise ,I may respond.until then I will block you,as your an arselicker I probably cant.no wonder everyone hates you thug.

Good block me you rancid piece of scum , filth like you need to realise you can not be foul and abusive online , not everyone will take your rancid cuntmouth .. 

You have been told you jumped up woodlice , drop me out of your filth ... if you don’t you get more back ...

Just now, mulphy said:

lol . matt why do you keep bringing me in to it . lol.

He does that with me 🤣😂😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, matthewh said:

oh the pop up balloon is here.

in ur case pop up blimp...if u ignore the pot bellied one he will shrivel up and die.....DONT FEED THE TROLLS

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, TommySmith said:

in ur case pop up blimp...if u ignore the pot bellied one he will shrivel up and die.....DONT FEED THE TROLLS

You have not have you 🤣😂 Look forward to your commitment to donate 🤣🤣

Well you read the thread 🧵 

‘ A giant step forward for a parasite one small step for a withered spoons maggot ‘ 🤣🤣

Admin,

Best to delete this thread. If another one starts delete that one too. Keep deleting until this all blows over. It is out of hand.

1 hour ago, izifaddag said:

Admin,

Best to delete this thread. If another one starts delete that one too. Keep deleting until this all blows over. It is out of hand.

Or delete the OP and be done with it. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs up 1

2 hours ago, izifaddag said:

Admin,

Been a regular weekend Sunday feature since you have been away. This is quite mild on Slab Sunday ....... 

......... anyway Parky will be happy just now as Arsenal finally beat the mighty Villa and Callum Chambers (ex-West Ham reject scored ??????) :drinks:

+++ We beat ManUre so it's all ended well with a Cracker from Creswell. 

Peace :good: ...as Thomas Cook reps are saying to angry holiday makers ..... 

43 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Been a regular weekend Sunday feature since you have been away. This is quite mild on Slab Sunday ....... 

......... anyway Parky will be happy just now as Arsenal finally beat the mighty Villa and Callum Chambers (ex-West Ham reject scored ??????) :drinks:

Lovin’ West Ham this season. 

They were class against Villa last Monday.

I like the ground (brave investment) and the Manager, of course. But we have your talent Grady on loan and I’ll be gutted if you call him back at Xmas. I don’t think you will tbh, unless it’s for injury reasons. 

• Thumbs up 1

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Ouch !!! 

6 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Great goal 🥅 by Cresswell deserved win , Chambers never never was a west ham player that’s a lie ... what is it here with people telling lies on here it’s like a disease ...

I see Jack Wheekchair got a run out , is it the first game he has been on winning side for Hammers ? 

5 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Lovin’ West Ham this season. 

They were class against Villa last Monday.

I like the ground (brave investment) and the Manager, of course. But we have your talent Grady on loan and I’ll be gutted if you call him back at Xmas. I don’t think you will tbh, unless it’s for injury reasons. 

Pellegrini has beaten 4 man united managers .. Your game looked good behind twice then rip it ... going to be another great battle in the championship this year 🙏🏼

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Great goal 🥅 by Cresswell deserved win , Chambers never never was a west ham player that’s a lie ... what is it here with people telling lies on here it’s like a disease ...

I see Jack Wheekchair got a run out , is it the first game he has been on winning side for Hammers ? 

Got him mixed uo with Carl Jenkinson .......... Callum --- Carl what's in a  name ....... both slow. 

Wheelchair was a sub ........ he's a jinx for us. Nice little cameo yesterday  but he looks overweight and slow to me compared to Lanzini and Formals ........ 

• Thumbs up 1

8 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Got him mixed uo with Carl Jenkinson .......... Callum --- Carl what's in a  name ....... both slow. 

Wheelchair was a sub ........ he's a jinx for us. Nice little cameo yesterday  but he looks overweight and slow to me compared to Lanzini and Formals ........ 

Yes both poor , Callum was player of year at Fulham but is not good. . 

Yes he held the ball and moved it well but not robust or fast enough , he was the best trainer at Bournemouth a mate of mine his son in law played there at same time .. Hardest worker at the club was Wheelchair... 

Great win though v United 

• Thumbs up 1

i bet a guy 5000 b last night that west ham wont finish in the top ten .

whats you guys thoughts .

17 minutes ago, mulphy said:

You will lose

18 minutes ago, mulphy said:

I think they will make the top ten.

liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, man united, Chelsea, spurs, Bournemouth, Everton, West Ham, Leicester will all make up the top ten in some shape or form.

16 minutes ago, mulphy said:

Hmmm that's an interesting  bet for both sides......... I would think its about the shout ... 10th ...With Artanabitch left they have  chance to build team spirit ... Carroll on bundles doing nothing  , Wheelchair will  piss players off ... whet he gets what he delivers ,  I would guess they would make 10th .. Gooners top 4 ...  Don't  make me laugh.. 

2 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

You will lose

city , pool , leicester , spurs , arsenal , chelsea , man utd , wolves , everton , will finish in front of them i feel , so ive got another 12 teams against them for 10 th place .

5 minutes ago, mulphy said:

city , pool , leicester , spurs , arsenal , chelsea , man utd , wolves , everton , will finish in front of them i feel , so ive got another 12 teams against them for 10 th place .

Wolves will struggle with having to compete in the Europa league and prem league. Same thing happened to burnley.

2 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Wolves will struggle with having to compete in the Europa league and prem league. Same thing happened to burnley.

wolves are far better than burnley were in my opinion and will be out by xmas anyway .

3 minutes ago, mulphy said:

wolves are far better than burnley were in my opinion and will be out by xmas anyway .

I am inclined to agree with you.

3 minutes ago, mulphy said:

Wolves are a football team ,  Burnley are just  kick and fight .... 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, mulphy said:

Wolves?  Too many Euro games, they are tired now with the travel and I would bet no way will they be anywhere but hovering in the bottom 6.

4 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Wolves?  Too many Euro games, they are tired now with the travel and I would bet no way will they be anywhere but hovering in the bottom 6.

they will only get 6 mate .