Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
matthewh

are you a rancid cunt?

most bullies are insecure and prey on those,who the feel they will beat and manipulate.thug parky has now met his match,i may be banned but the arselicker never will.up to the resident thug.we  let the forum run as it should,or all hell breaks loose.

fancy the resident thug calling me a rancid cunt,sureley arselicker didn't think he would get away with that.he wont.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

most bullies are insecure and prey on those,who the feel they will beat and manipulate.thug parky has now met his match,i may be banned but the arselicker never will.up to the resident thug.we  let the forum run as it should,or all hell breaks loose.

I fully appreciate  facts don't man anything in your deranged  canister , and please accept my apology for stating  them..

You dragged my name in :)  You started another thread  being abusive ... 

All you are doing is making a bigger cunt of yourself  than before , if thats  possible .... Matty the meltdown .... You are not a Happy Farang 😂

But on you go you dumb piece of scum ,  carry on ... 5555

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

fancy the resident thug calling me a rancid cunt,sureley arselicker didn't think he would get away with that.he wont.

You are a rancid  cunt ,  you drag may name in as you are thick... You pay , you start threads about  me .... You pay , oh yes rancid cunt you pay :) 

im here for the resident thug who contacts rob j’s employers.your hated.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, matthewh said:

get fucking stuffed parky.you rancid arselicker-

Well thanks I have eaten  well today ,  go and boil your head  you oaf .... 

its about time someone had the bullocks to stand up to the resident thug.i do.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

im here for the resident thug.

You are the resident thug , but you met your  match ... don't get upset  cuntmouth you get treated  like the rest of the scum ...... 

Just now, matthewh said:

its about time someone had the bullocks to stand up to the resident thug.i do.

Well you seem Bi Polar  , but arguing with yourself is daft .... You see Matty when you drag  peoples names in and start abusive threads  you get a response   :) 

poor parky,destroyed this forum,as a retailatery action,another was started by phil.good for phil.parky cant get in."poorlittle thug"

im going to have some fucking fun with parky the arse licker,john42 add.rob j may be scared he contacts his manager again i aint..

• Thumbs Down 3

Poor Matty is abusive and gets it back :)  You see Matty you have had enough  free passes ,  enjoy paying your tab you rancid cunt :)  

Why are you not a Happy Farang ? Phil slung you  off that forum ... 55555

4 minutes ago, matthewh said:

im going to have some fucking fun with parky the arse licker,john42 add.

You will lick John42s ass .... Well up to you 55555 He may like that 555

Be assured you won't have any fun with me you thick rancid cunt ..

On 9/21/2019 at 11:48 PM, matthewh said:

ive been described by parky as a rancid cunt,he is the biggest thug here and is supported in doing so by alex.shame.!!.-

The description is apt it seems , you are unable to take responsibility for the filth you write ........  stop crying as you get called out ... 

Just now, Parky said:

The description is apt it seems , you are unable to take responsibility for the filth you write ........  stop crying as you get called out ... 

fuck off on your mocy,your a thug and cant take it back,can you.?.i hate people whjo intimidate.i will dish it up to you on a fucking plate.poor parky

Just now, matthewh said:

fuck off on your mocy,your a thug and cant take it back,can you.?.i hate people whjo intimidate.i will dish it up to you on a fucking plate.poor parky

Fuck off in a baht bus or your hearse ,   you are the piece of scum that cant take it .......  You cant dish up a decent curry you fool ,  see what happened when you are abusive ,  you nasty  little piece of scum ....  

1 minute ago, izifaddag said:

Yawn

Yes its all he does ,  but its important to stand up to scum  ......  He was slung from Doodle doo for the same type of shit , no value just inane  bullshit ....  But you cant let scum like him flourish .... 

13 minutes ago, matthewh said:

im going to have some fucking fun with parky the arse licker,john42 add.rob j may be scared he contacts his manager again i aint..

Matty nobody in this forum has ever contacted anyone I have ever worked for.

• Thumbs up 2

29 minutes ago, matthewh said:

Shouldn't be saying stuff like that mate.

Bringing others into it etc.

• Thumbs up 3

33 minutes ago, matthewh said:

im here for the resident thug who contacts rob j’s employers.your hated.

Well as always lies , I have never contacted anyone’s employer nor would I , but the above is a serious allegation Matty there will be repercussions be assured of that ... 

You have proved again what a filthy degenerate liar you are ...

15 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Matty nobody in this forum has ever contacted anyone I have ever worked for.

3 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Shouldn't be saying stuff like that mate.

He will find out soon enough , not only does he drag my name in then start 30 threads being abusive he writes lies like the above ... What a rancid cunt he is ...

35 minutes ago, matthewh said:

poor parky,destroyed this forum,as a retailatery action,another was started by phil.good for phil.parky cant get in."poorlittle thug"

https://www.rethink.org/advice-and-information/about-mental-illness/learn-more-about-conditions/drugs-alcohol-mental-health/?gclid=CjwKCAjw2qHsBRAGEiwAMbPoDMaHppMwq_BhtOcQ5ixg4HLM4TreExE7Df3uGySmXBtFmb7E7FbwohoC1bUQAvD_BwE

12 hours ago, mulphy said:

i bet a guy 5000 b last night that west ham wont finish in the top ten .

whats you guys thoughts .

Lot will depend on injuries like most teams. Already got Lanzini and Antonio out. Great experienced manager solid defence and some talented midfielders exciting team to watch most of the time.

'Aller looks useful and Fornals a new Xavi or Iniesta (hope so).Great goalie and Declan Rice ...... if Noble stays fit ..... and they keep Wheelchair carrying the water bottles they will do well.

9th or 10th for me ....do you win if they finish 10th Alex?? Should do ....... good each way bet ..... :gathering:

On 9/21/2019 at 5:58 PM, ronnie dutchpride said:

Been on the keg Matthew? 

it has nothing to do with you sir,tittle tattles haven't ruined other threads and wont.