Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

ok friends.what next for the uk.

5 hours ago, matthewh said:

the people are powerless,the prime minister is.i think we are fucked.

Corbyn, SNP Government. Brexit cancelled, taxes raised to pay for the 10 million immigrants Corbyn lets in. Crime up, people poorer. 

• Thumbs up 1

watch the next few days in parliament as the try to oust johnston and form a new government with either corbyn or kenneth clark as your new prime minister if it works .

all it takes is for johnson to lose a vote of confidence .

5 hours ago, mulphy said:

watch the next few days in parliament as the try to oust johnston and form a new government with either corbyn or kenneth clark as your new prime minister if it works .

That's definitely what is going to happen, they have to remove Boris, and they will.

6 hours ago, mulphy said:

KC getting on a bit now.

TBH I am really bored and tired of the in fighting which is largely self interest by all parties. US public see the current scenario as soap drama.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

3 hours ago, pattayaman2001 said:

That's definitely what is going to happen, they have to remove Boris, and they will.

Yes looks like he will be the scape  goat , makes you wander if it’s all scripted .... I don’t trust any of it ...

26 minutes ago, Parky said:

Yes looks like he will be the scape  goat , makes you wander if it’s all scripted .... I don’t trust any of it ...

I think it's scripted to a point.

I didn't like Johnson as Mayor of London, but He came out on the side of leave and now at least he's trying to take the UK out. If He doesn't then the Brexit party will destroy the tories at the next election. People will get their revenge at the ballot box, but ultimately it wont do any good as a Lab/Lib-Dem/SNP mix will stop Brexit happening. 

The EU and the British elite as they think of their-selves will never allow Brexit.

Only chance Boris might have is to declare no confidence in Himself, it then only takes 100 odd MPs to trigger an election. If that could happen before 31st Oct He might carry a deal with Brexit party. Any other scenario and Boris, Conservatives are over. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Actually I'm feeling more optimistic about leaving as the days go by.  Any self doubts Boris had will have been removed yesterday when he spent time with Donald. A promise was made yesterday with the leader of the USA as he fookin hate the EU - and Australia are gonna do a reciprocating deal by the end of this year - no visas reqd, stay if you have work etc 

In his back pocket he has the Brexit party, should he need that card.

Cash cow Germany looking at a formal recession end of this month too

Yep, all sorted in my book. We WILL be leaving 31 October. Remember where you heard it first.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

16 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Actually I'm feeling more optimistic about leaving as the days go by.  Any self doubts Boris had will have been removed yesterday when he spent time with Donald. A promise was made yesterday with the leader of the USA as he fookin hate the EU - and Australia are gonna do a reciprocating deal by the end of this year - no visas reqd, stay if you have work etc 

Yep, all sorted in my book. We WILL be leaving 31 October. Remember where you heard it first.

Hope you are right Boss 

• Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, pattayaman2001 said:

I think it's scripted to a point.

I didn't like Johnson as Mayor of London, but He came out on the side of leave and now at least he's trying to take the UK out. If He doesn't then the Brexit party will destroy the tories at the next election. People will get their revenge at the ballot box, but ultimately it wont do any good as a Lab/Lib-Dem/SNP mix will stop Brexit happening. 

The EU and the British elite as they think of their-selves will never allow Brexit.

Only chance Boris might have is to declare no confidence in Himself, it then only takes 100 odd MPs to trigger an election. If that could happen before 31st Oct He might carry a deal with Brexit party. Any other scenario and Boris, Conservatives are over. 

The UK 🇬🇧 is on a path of self destruction,  the Muslims will gain traction through breeding ... its only just begun , financially it’s looking like Venezuela 🇻🇪 

Oddly enough the Sirius mine a British operation was not supported by the government, quite funny really ... 

It’s as though the UK 🇬🇧 is apologising for being British... 

Its all hard to fathom , but the EU is the least of its troubles ...

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Leaving with a deal or leaving with no deal?

14 minutes ago, Parky said:

The UK 🇬🇧 is on a path of self destruction,  the Muslims will gain traction through breeding ... its only just begun , financially it’s looking like Venezuela 🇻🇪 

Oddly enough the Sirius mine a British operation was not supported by the government, quite funny really ... 

It’s as though the UK 🇬🇧 is apologising for being British... 

Its all hard to fathom , but the EU is the least of its troubles ...

There could be civil war, I really feel that that is where we are at.

Looking at Labour and the Liberals and I just cant believe this is where we are regarding shared values. Its unbelivable, the difference between the camps. Probably worse than the USA. 

• Thumbs up 2

Just now, Murchie said:

Leaving with a deal or leaving with no deal?

Well, if its a joint venture it HAS to be without a deal....And thats the only one he can push through. its unconditional with Farage -  just leave with no deal and you have all our seats.....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Well, if its a joint venture it HAS to be without a deal....And thats the only one he can push through. its unconditional with Farage -  just leave with no deal and you have all our seats.....

A joint venture with who, the Brexit party. Beheave yourself, they don't have any seats in parliament.

2 hours ago, Murchie said:

A joint venture with who, the Brexit party. Beheave yourself, they don't have any seats in parliament.

It’s an election alliance, they won’t fight seats so in essence, joining together with a mutual interest - only its unconditional, so long as we leave with no deal 

• Thumbs up 1