Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

i just watched a youtube thing about phuket

been a couple of times,and wont go back.the prices are horrifying,i do accept that it isn't thailands fault that the uk is in a state.?,then again are other eu member citizens travelling,they probabably are as their pensions are more and retirement age earlier.fuck it stinks.

50 minutes ago, matthewh said:

been a couple of times,and wont go back.the prices are horrifying,i do accept that it isn't thailands fault that the uk is in a state.?,then again are other eu member citizens travelling,they probabably are as their pensions are more and retirement age earlier.fuck it stinks.

What video?

Post it

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, matthewh said:

Why don't stop worrying about a 2 week holiday , the only thing that stinks is you ... 

Deleted  your comment ? you filthy shit cunt ..Scum like you better hide or run ,   you see cuntmouth you are trying to mess with me :)   Now fuck off to Witherdgoons 5555

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 22.25.59.png

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 02.23.16.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-04 at 22.25.59.png

Phukets a lovely Island, I'd definitely go back there.

As for the prices. Its a tourist destination, of course its dear.

:)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, davethailand said:

it is mate,went in 1998 and as I say I watched a present day video and was shocked.

8 hours ago, davethailand said:

then why is pattaya so much cheaper .

its a toursist destination too .

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Esco said:

Only recently became more mainstream, but still has a reputation for being the biggest brothel in the world, while Phuket is painted as a tropical paradise.

I like the place but it has become far too western and too expensive. Better go Koh Samui or Koh Chang way imo. 

pattaya gets about 10 times the amount of tourists phuket gets .

samui is another over priced destination just like phuket .

koh chang i ll go back to when im about 80 or senile .

2 hours ago, Esco said:

Only recently became more mainstream, but still has a reputation for being the biggest brothel in the world, while Phuket is painted as a tropical paradise.

I like the place but it has become far too western and too expensive. Better go Koh Samui or Koh Chang way imo. 

I understand this, the amount of people I see going there who have no interest in the seedy side of Thailand is unreal 

Most people think it's the nicest place in Thailand, probably due to travel agents. If you want tropical paradise it isn't Phuket but they only know what the travel agent tells them 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, THAI LIE said:

I understand this, the amount of people I see going there who have no interest in the seedy side of Thailand is unreal 

Most people think it's the nicest place in Thailand, probably due to travel agents. If you want tropical paradise it isn't Phuket but they only know what the travel agent tells them 

Yep, quite simple really. 

Most organized tours also don't include the eastern seaboard. 

It's Bkk, Chiang Mai and Phuket that are the hotspots. 

• Thumbs up 1

the best thing Phuket has going for it is easy access with lots of flights from Bangkok, many high-end places there but you pay high-end prices too, mongering scene is hardwork unless you like late night clubbing............these days don't see it has much to interest me there ?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Esco said:

Yep, quite simple really. 

Most organized tours also don't include the eastern seaboard. 

It's Bkk, Chiang Mai and Phuket that are the hotspots. 

what is there to do or see in chiang mai ?

doi suthep and the old city wall .

then what ?

• Thumbs up 2

19 minutes ago, mulphy said:

what is there to do or see in chiang mai ?

doi suthep and the old city wall .

then what ?

Decent biking 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Parky said:

Decent biking 

my wee boy has decent biking in pattaya , on lk metro , soi buakhao , soi excite , 3rd road , soi arunathai .

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs up 2

ive been to samui,it was"ok",but pissed down for 3 days.we booked a flight to utapoa and back to pattaya.

• Thumbs up 1

6 hours ago, matthewh said:

I wouldn't go back to Phuket if it was free.

You'd be missing out then mate, especially if it was free.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I liked Phuket 20 years ago when all I was looking for was a beach holiday.

Last time I went was 7 or 8 years ago with the family. Didn't do the nightlife bit, in fact we hardly left the resort. 

I assume we are back to the usual snorefest of a person that has visited ‘Phuket’ but only been to Patong beach without realising that ‘Phuket’ has a few different beach resorts with plenty of different things going on to suit just about everybody.....

• Thumbs up 3

Just now, aw1 said:

I assume we are back to the usual snorefest of a person that has visited ‘Phuket’ but only been to Patong beach without realising that ‘Phuket’ has a few different beach resorts with plenty of different things going on to suit just about everybody.....

True patong is nothing more than an expensive version of Pattaya 

Would love to hear more about the other places including some stuff from @som nam na

2 minutes ago, aw1 said:

Agreed, I've been there maybe 10 times over the years and on maybe half of those visits I've either been on a bike already or we've rented a bike or a car so we could visit other parts of the Island.

Its a lovely place with some stunning resorts and beaches not to mention its location so the other attractions like Phang Nga and Phi Phi etc are easily accessible.

• Thumbs up 2

6 hours ago, davethailand said:

Agreed, I've been there maybe 10 times over the years and on maybe half of those visits I've either been on a bike already or we've rented a bike or a car so we could visit other parts of the Island.

Its a lovely place with some stunning resorts and beaches not to mention its location so the other attractions like Phang Nga and Phi Phi etc are easily accessible.

Once someone has been to Bangla Road 7/11 that’s it 🤣🤣🤣 seen it all , 

I have to say the James Bond island trip was good , no pollution anywhere and Phi Phi but that was 14 years ago ....

20 hours ago, THAI LIE said:

Anyone who books a holiday in this day and age without first doing a bit of research is naive.  

11 hours ago, aw1 said:

who the fuck cares about resorts ,its pussy , beer , good food , good value , good weather and at a push a nice beach people come to thailand for .

• Like 1