Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

arse lickers of mulphy and online bullying.

3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

parky mulphys arse cleaner was PMing me.

You fucking liar ... The last PM from me was 28th September... you drunken degenerate..

33 minutes ago, matthewh said:

ive had sick messages from arselicker.now im pissed off

You asked for them on 25th October... Complain Admin-j put a warning up ... 

You sent me an abusive PM September 22  so you got one back on the 22 .. 🤣

So stop your whining you nasty 🤢 piece of scum ..

43 minutes ago, Parky said:

You asked for them on 25th October... Complain Admin-j put a warning up ... 

You sent me an abusive PM September 22  so you got one back on the 22 .. 🤣

So stop your whining you nasty 🤢 piece of scum ..

One of thousands you must have received over the years. lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, matthewh said:

ive had enough of admin j or parky the arselicker now.wankers

As usual your sideways on the special brew and its wind up Wednesday .
Stop being  so abusive to everyone.
Maybe this is why you can't stick with a job all the time and end up walking off.

Catch the The Meltdown Matty show on here on Pattaya Live.Maybe you should do a live steam and we can watch from the start of the first tin opening and witness the metamorphosis of change in persona as each gulp takes effect.
Could be on to a winner, sell it to Netflix, or  to the NHS as a training show on the effects of drinking special brew from a paper bag. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs up 1

5 hours ago, john42 said:

One of thousands you must have received over the years. lol

John stick to telling lies 😀 after all these years you are still appalling at it ,  I always struggled to contain laughter from your ‘Bar  girl wont leave she is very attentive’  have you paid her ?? Lol you did age shecwaktzed our the door ... you never paid for your bar girls flight ✈️ nor visa , smoking is not harmful , electric bikes make you fitter and all your city breaks ... that’s just a few ... keep on practicing you may convince one person ... ‘You lost 3 friends in Pattaya lol , lies you never had 3 friends you had people you knew ... 

‘Give me your number we must meet up ‘ says to every guy you have been introduced to 🤣🤣

John42 the lying low life 

3 hours ago, flog said:

As usual your sideways on the special brew and its wind up Wednesday .
Stop being  so abusive to everyone.
Maybe this is why you can't stick with a job all the time and end up walking off.

Catch the The Meltdown Matty show on here on Pattaya Live.Maybe you should do a live steam and we can watch from the start of the first tin opening and witness the metamorphosis of change in persona as each gulp takes effect.
Could be on to a winner, sell it to Netflix, or  to the NHS as a training show on the effects of drinking special brew from a paper bag. 

A live Steam 😄🤣🤣 quality ..

I was bullied online by frenchy, all those FO flags and reports of frog abuse. It was so hurtful.

Although sometimes as I am being hosed in the NBZ I consider the positives of retiring to an isolation unit next to Mo's in a muslim backwater just so I can be alone with some bintang as I recalculate whether the OAP will last another few years.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vpi78 said:

I was bullied online by frenchy, all those FO flags and reports of frog abuse. It was so hurtful.

Although sometimes as I am being hosed in the NBZ I consider the positives of retiring to an isolation unit next to Mo's in a muslim backwater just so I can be alone with some bintang as I recalculate whether the OAP will last another few years.

Yes I suffer the same from 42, if only I could be living in a 2 up 2 down in the pissing rain in Stroud telling lies on the net , alas not all are so fortunate  555555

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, davethailand said:

you sure you didn't pm yourself?

fuck off and don't take me for a cunt you sarcastic cunt.

• Haha 2

sick parky,mulphys arse licker and slave told me I was cancerous.he knew my step daughter is battling.what a cunt.soon be his tinpot arse licking forum.

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

sick parky,mulphys arse licker and slave told me I was cancerous.he knew my step daughter is battling.what a cunt.soon be his tinpot arse licking forum.

If that is so the pot bellied pig is more disgusting than I thought, good luck to her Mathew

25 minutes ago, matthewh said:

fuck off and don't take me for a cunt you sarcastic cunt.

Not a fan of being called that mate so leave it out. ok

You do often quote yourself in your posts though don't you?

As for you. Stop acting like a child.

• Thumbs up 4

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

A pathetic whining little scum bag is all you are ,  you sent me am abusive PM so go to back ,  poor Matty the victim cry cry ... 

You are cancerous you filthy bastard , you write abuse to me you get it back ,.. You dragging your step daughter in you should be ashamed of yourself ... you disrespect her you fuvking animal ... 

Poor Matty the only human  ever to face adversity  ,  poor Matty should be allowed to write foul abuse and not ge a response... Tough luck you sad snowflake ,  how life works is if you are rude to a person  the chances are you get it back .... So crawl back in your hole of self pity , wailing and gnashing your teeth .... As has been said no wonder you struggle to hold down a job ...   

22 minutes ago, TommySmith said:

If that is so the pot bellied pig is more disgusting than I thought, good luck to her Mathew

Listen you fat degenerate parasite .... you contribute nothing in content ... just vile filth ,.. you deserve your stinking life ... karma got you 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, davethailand said:

Not a fan of being called that mate so leave it out. ok

You do often quote yourself in your posts though don't you?

He has to speak to himself he is the only one who understands his filth ..🤣🤣

On 10/31/2019 at 3:48 PM, Parky said:

Listen you fat degenerate parasite .... you contribute nothing in content ... just vile filth ,.. you deserve your stinking life ... karma got you 

don't like it back do you cunt.

• Thumbs up 1

39 minutes ago, matthewh said:

don't like it back do you cunt.

Go fuck yourself you moronic piece of scum , you don’t hear me whining I am leaving , you don’t see me starting filth threads ... unlike you you coward runt ..

On 10/31/2019 at 3:48 PM, Parky said:

😂

11 hours ago, john42 said:

😂

Where yours is just idiotic lies 🤣🤣 no one believes a word you say ,, City Breaks 😊🤣🤣 electric bikes 🤣 Yoga fixed your back 🤣

Lie after lie , you seek to impress and fit in but you make yourself look like the idiot you are 🤣🤣

Matty, seriously these posts are not doing you or the forum any good. I'm sure you've a very busy life, why bother posting this stuff. Chill out.

• Thumbs up 2

On 11/4/2019 at 11:39 AM, pattayaman2001 said:

Matty, seriously these posts are not doing you or the forum any good. I'm sure you've a very busy life, why bother posting this stuff. Chill out.

tell the resident bully the same,and I will.i don't dislike him but he is a bit naughty at times.that is when I respond and will continue in that manner against the wanker.

51 minutes ago, matthewh said:

tell the resident bully the same,and I will.i don't dislike him but he is a bit naughty at times.that is when I respond and will continue in that manner against the wanker.

Ok mate, is this a wind up between you and Parky?

Problem is it's going to put many off from posting.

Maybe nobody cares anymore.

1 hour ago, matthewh said:

You are pure scum , well out of order the threads , threats and filth ..... I dislike you with a passion you nasty little cunt ...

13 minutes ago, pattayaman2001 said:

Ok mate, is this a wind up between you and Parky?

Problem is it's going to put many off from posting.

Maybe nobody cares anymore.

No wind up that moronic piece of filth thinks he is clever mouthing off at me , he will get paid nothing is more certain... the little cunt had made a threat to me ... so all bets are off