Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

arse lickers of mulphy and online bullying.

2 hours ago, vpi78 said:

50 and 14 months and he owes me 2 cakes.

No wonder BA cancel his flights , there are no frills airlines ... then there are no filth airlines 😎

11 hours ago, davethailand said:

If you respect him then do as he asks and stop bringing his name up all of the time.

There is no "gang" and nobody is picking on you.

You post and rant then disappear or a few days then come back on here digging up posts from the previous week and then comment trying to get a reaction then moan when people reply back.

Just post normally, pack in the arselickers nonsense and things will run normally.

Let's be honest here, if anybody was upsetting on here, they would be banned. It's that simple. The fact that the banter's allowed shows they want to allow it. 

Probably keeping the posts high and making people log in👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

16 hours ago, pattayaman2001 said:

Let's be honest here, if anybody was upsetting on here, they would be banned. It's that simple. The fact that the banter's allowed shows they want to allow it. 

I have a slightly different view in that whereas I think you are correct about post count/web traffic increasing generally in relation to controversial posts and that is even more generally a good thing for most fora. In PL's case, the place is much more like a private club than it is a public forum even if it does operate in the open. I doubt if Cambridge's posts do much one way or another for forum log ins although they certainly do increase post counts by the carpenter.

Accordingly the incessant, repetitive, yawn-producing rants by Cambridge quickly become boring to most and I suspect in Alex's and Joe's cases escalate to anger. I doubt either are encouraging or welcoming being called disparaging terms by MH.

But then I'm no Doc SG.

1 hour ago, vpi78 said:

I have a slightly different view in that whereas I think you are correct about post count/web traffic increasing generally in relation to controversial posts and that is even more generally a good thing for most fora. In PL's case, the place is much more like a private club than it is a public forum even if it does operate in the open. I doubt if Cambridge's posts do much one way or another for forum log ins although they certainly do increase post counts by the carpenter.

Accordingly the incessant, repetitive, yawn-producing rants by Cambridge quickly become boring to most and I suspect in Alex's and Joe's cases escalate to anger. I doubt either are encouraging or welcoming being called disparaging terms by MH.

But then I'm no Doc SG.

That’s piece of scum does not have the ability to make me angry , I crush the sick low life just like other filth .... Filth is a fact of life , simple to deal with 😆

19 hours ago, pattayaman2001 said:

Mathews posts are hardly legible and predictable. Keeping traffic high granted,  but wouldn't have thought provide much in the way of interest.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:47 AM, matthewh said:

your not blessed with the best,just bullocks long posts.when you seek to dig you pop up like a balloon.

Listen spastic brain. You are a complete fucking idiot. You can't string a coherent sentence together, let alone even get the grammar anywhere near to fucked. 

I have more academic qualifications than you can count, and more common sense and worldly knowledge than a complete clan of your clones could gather in a million years. 

I do wonder how you have survived 40 odd years on this planet, but hen again I have come across many of the indigenous population here who have done so on a diet of cigarettes, alcohol and prison, though strangely, most I have come across are less idiotic than you are.

You lay down challenges like a primary school kid. How the fuck can you think you can win any battle, be it with words, intelligence, or even physical violence, when your use of English is worse than a drunk black fellah in a Darwin street, for whom English is probably his third language. 

I understand you are going through a rough patch, but you are not the only person to have a relative with cancer, so why the fuck abuse the very people who could possibly give you some support? 

Your sympathy here is I dare say gone. You are now just a pissed-up attention-seeking drunk moron.

I told you before, go and see a doctor, get a referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist, whatever, because you are on a fast road to nowhere good. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Listen spastic brain. You are a complete fucking idiot. You can't string a coherent sentence together, let alone even get the grammar anywhere near to fucked. 

I have more academic qualifications than you can count, and more common sense and worldly knowledge than a complete clan of your clones could gather in a million years. 

I do wonder how you have survived 40 odd years on this planet, but hen again I have come across many of the indigenous population here who have done so on a diet of cigarettes, alcohol and prison, though strangely, most I have come across are less idiotic than you are.

You lay down challenges like a primary school kid. How the fuck can you think you can win any battle, be it with words, intelligence, or even physical violence, when your use of English is worse than a drunk black fellah in a Darwin street, for whom English is probably his third language. 

I understand you are going through a rough patch, but you are not the only person to have a relative with cancer, so why the fuck abuse the very people who could possibly give you some support? 

Your sympathy here is I dare say gone. You are now just a pissed-up attention-seeking drunk moron.

I told you before, go and see a doctor, get a referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist, whatever, because you are on a fast road to nowhere good. 

You can’t counter a word of that 👍

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Spastic brain lol.

very Belfast.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcfc2007 said:

Spastic brain lol.

very Belfast.

Catholic or Protestant Spastic brain ??? ☘️

Even more a Belfast greeting  .....  

... great city in so many ways.

• Like 1