Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

arse lickers of mulphy and online bullying.

start a thread about me ,and I will .couldn't give 2 fucks if im booted thug.parky the scum bully cunt he has a surprise on way 555.

Just now, matthewh said:

post.???.why the fuck bother.leave it to arselickers

why are you bothering then?

Just now, matthewh said:

ive had sick messages from arselicker.now im pissed off

Mathew most people who are as unhappy as you with a forum simply leave. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, matthewh said:

Awww Poor Matty the internet bully gets it back .. you whined why he never sent you a pm last week , now you are pissed off he has ... sort your life out you nasty evil wanna be  Internet bully ...

bootim not scared and I don't care.boom.boot me mulphys arse cleaner,arsehole.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, matthewh said:

Good , very pleased to see you are pissed off , sort your marriage and work life out rather than drinking Special Brew and writing ✍️ filth ..

3 minutes ago, john42 said:

good idea,but not before I have fun with the thug,who drives members away but sucks up to alex.

4 minutes ago, john42 said:

You and Matty are very similar , you should meet up 🤣🤣🤣 

Just now, matthewh said:

good idea,but not before I have fun with the thug,who drives members away but sucks up to alex.

Alex has asked you before to stop bringing his name into all of this.

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, davethailand said:

I have respect for alex,non for thugs and forum destroyers.if alex wants to boot me from parkys forum,i have no problem with that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, davethailand said:

That’s why Admin J put the thread up , everyone is everyone else ... But the deranged little rodent can’t see it .. 

Meltdown Matty ...the nasty piece of work 

Just now, matthewh said:

I have respect for alex,non for thugs and forum destroyers.if alex wants to boot me from parkys forum,i have no problem with that.

Well clearly you have no respect for yourself, nor Alex posting your vile filth on here ... 

So stop telling lies ..

Just now, matthewh said:

If you have respect for him then stop mentioning him then, he's asked you to remember?-

matt ive chosen to give you a public warning rather than a series of private warning which would have seen you banned .

you cannot thread fuck all over the forum in your dispute with parky ,its simply not acceptable and it is not going to be allowed .

this is a non moderated forum, there are no mods ,only me and im not interested in having to waste my time cleaning up anybodies mess .

ive been nothing but kind to you yet you continiously bring my name in to your arguments . stop it .

next time it will be official warnings .

• Thumbs up 1

1 minute ago, davethailand said:

If you have respect for him then stop mentioning him then, he's asked you to remember?-

matt ive chosen to give you a public warning rather than a series of private warning which would have seen you banned .

you cannot thread fuck all over the forum in your dispute with parky ,its simply not acceptable and it is not going to be allowed .

this is a non moderated forum, there are no mods ,only me and im not interested in having to waste my time cleaning up anybodies mess .

ive been nothing but kind to you yet you continiously bring my name in to your arguments . stop it .

He has no respect for Alex , himself or any BMs ... to arrive each week spouting  the same vile filth displays it ... 

I remember when he was a Happy Falang ..

3 minutes ago, davethailand said:

that's life and I don't want sick pms

1 minute ago, Admin-J said:

Who was pming you??

He said it was you ? 

1 minute ago, matthewh said:

parky mulphys arse cleaner was PMing me.

you sure you didn't pm yourself?

• Haha 3
  • Drunk Again 1