Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
matthewh

for those of you who have been.??

what do you think of jomtien.?.personaly,i love the place.must be getting old.BOOM.!!

Just now, dcfc2007 said:

Full of queers and Russians.

I know if you swing a right on the bend,that there maybe a few sherbets.im not biased to sexuality or colour."live  and let live".Dongtan is a lovely beach.

love the fishing park.its a nice place to rent in a quiet location,past soi 14.i think im getting old.??

Not really a fan, only really go when the wife and I are having lunch or a coffee, don't like the beach.

There is a very good seafood place by Rhompo Market though.

:) 

4 hours ago, john42 said:

Boring. Visit to see friends who live there.

Lol you saying anywhere is boring , you said it about where Alex was last week , it’s classic .... you never do anything in UK ...

Anf you having friends 😂😂 more lies 

Jomtien has a few roads with bars in Soi 7 and Whitehouse , no where near as busy as Buckfast but way less scum ... 

A few decent fish restaurants at the far end , surf and  something is quite good between Soi 6 and 7 ... 

I like the place but like anywhere takes a while to find your way round and find places you like ... 

6 hours ago, TommySmith said:

Wondered why the Pot Bellied One spends a lot of time there.....

Poor old Trappy Smith since his tag and being on the register not allowed to travel , you must have committed a serous offence you podgy poodle 🐩 

Tell us more about the UFC you sick thick moron 🐩🐩

• Thumbs up 1

not for me , i do not like going there for anything but immigration .

• Thumbs up 1

6 hours ago, Parky said:

Lol you saying anywhere is boring , you said it about where Alex was last week , it’s classic .... you never do anything in UK ...

Anf you having friends 😂😂 more lies 

Jomtien has a few roads with bars in Soi 7 and Whitehouse , no where near as busy as Buckfast but way less scum ... 

A few decent fish restaurants at the far end , surf and  something is quite good between Soi 6 and 7 ... 

I like the place but like anywhere takes a while to find your way round and find places you like ... 

Its boring . I go because have some friends who live in VT5 and VT7. Also Pete who you met once rents a house there but he is mobile so not an issue re location.

Enfd of the day, horses for courses, different strokes..etc etc. You like golf and the hole in the wall..I don't.

1 hour ago, john42 said:

Its boring . I go because have some friends who live in VT5 and VT7. Also Pete who you met once rents a house there but he is mobile so not an issue re location.

Enfd of the day, horses for courses, different strokes..etc etc. You like golf and the hole in the wall..I don't.

Sure relaxing 😎 eating food overlooking the sea is boring , you make me laugh ... You do nothing but decry Thailand 🇹🇭 

Yet you would like to be here instead of UK 🇬🇧 in the pouring rain and freezing weather .. 

What do you do that’s not boring ? You are 67 soon ... You have still not said what’s so enthralling in your life , after all travel to Malaysia is boring , Jomtien is boring lol .. 

Eating nice food is boring is it ? You talk absolute rubbish , you are so jealous of people here it’s not true ... So eating zero to ocean at a fish restaurant, boring is it ... 

But it’s more than 100 yards from Soi Honey ... 🤣🤣🤣
Your Thailand 🇹🇭 is 99 baht roasts , free pies 🥧 and Soi honey ... your UK 🇬🇧 life is even worse ... tragic you are ..