Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
john42

Are material posessions important to you?

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Lol 😂 You rode every day , utter lies ... You want a bet who has had a full licence longer and you are older than me ...200,000 for charity... Still have my paper licence but it shows on the plastic one ... I beat you by 10 years minimum... 

Borrow one lol are you for real , no biker would lend you a bike it’s like saying you fuvked a guys wife lol

😀

At times bikers my swop for a ride , but you had nothing to swop ... that comment underlined your knowledge and experience of biking is so small ... 

I could always borrow one 😀😂😂 utter bullshit as always ..

Other bikes 🏍 yes sure I remember being 17 I could not wait to lend my bike to a guy who never had one 😂😂

You are incredible lie after lie , but as you passed at 17 you will take the 200k off me why would you not 😂😂

11-2-76 ... but you passed at 17 you say ,  in 72 then rode every day until you decided to buy a KawasakiGPZ started production in 87 ...  Just checked ..

So from 1972 you borrowed and ride every day ,  what were the people riding when you borrowed their bikes , then after 15 years you bought a bike ...

John you are an absolute  liar ... Embarrassing  you really  are ..  

As an aside you liar ,  you could not even ride the bikes i have ridden let alone do the trips , you are  full of shit  .... You don't have the balls .... You know it and I know it ...  Done 820k in one day have you ?  You are a guy who was bored in his marriage  so started biking ,  you never rode a moped,  as kids we would ride old bikes over woods  at 16 we all got them , FS1E ,  Comet Cross , SS50 , Puch , Garrelli ....  You see liar ,  drilling down on detail  with you exposes you   ... Then at 17 ,... Suzuki Ram Air 250 ,  Yamaha RD250 , Kawasaki 250  3 cylinder ..     Then like most ,  the bad weather and life moves on ,  but if its in your blood its in your blood ....  Like fishing ... Never rode till Pattaya ... How many people buy a 900cc as a first bike ?? 

So get your 200k out and see who passed his test first ,  you tell such idiotic  lies its not true .... 

Didn't borrow full time....Any bike you ride doesn't take special skills. Ridden a GS years ago. Cumbersome preferred CBR600

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, john42 said:

Never forget your first car. Remember first bike better Kawasaki 500GPZ twin.

Cortinas mark 1. Reg AEW 891B. Bench seats with columns gears, very rare, one of them things I never forgot, also my first scooter Lambetta GP 150, reg SMJ 96J. £240 brand new, borrowed money off my dad, paid him back weekly, he wouldn't let me have any HP, something I have still managed never to of had.

• Thumbs up 3

9 minutes ago, john42 said:

Didn't borrow full time....Any bike you ride doesn't take special skills. Ridden a GS years ago. Cumbersome preferred CBR600

You rode "Every day "  for 15 years ,  no biker lends his bike to a guy with no bike....  utter bullshit ....  You never rode a GS more lies , cumbersome  says a lot about your riding ability . ..

Feb 76 I passed my test ,  when did you ?  80s at earliest ,  that said knowing you the GPZ was second  hand was it 90s ?

No biker lends his bike , its like asking a guy to borrow his dick ... 

Special skills ... oh so  you will be be racing at Silverstone  or perhaps Dakar  :)  Or perhaps TT race , no skills :)  You came to biking late and know nothing about it .....  Thats evident ...   borrowing a 17 year olds bike :)  Utter bullshit .... 

You never rode a GS your feet would not touch the floor :) thats a fact , way too tall for you ... a mans bike , something out of your league ... 

2 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Cortinas mark 1. Reg AEW 891B. Bench seats with columns gears, very rare, one of them things I never forgot, also my first scooter Lambetta GP 150, reg SMJ 96J. £240 brand new, borrowed money off my dad, paid him back weekly, he wouldn't let me have any HP, something I have still managed never to of had.

Mate that Lambretta would he 10k now , amazing ... I just missed the scooters ....   Great memories no doubt ,,, £240 was a few quid back in day :)  Your Dad was right  re HP ..

• Thumbs up 1

11 minutes ago, Parky said:

Yes a mate of mine had a lens put on wrong way , terrible  problems ... I know a few who say its great and been a success ... I could  not have contact  lenses too much messing  ,  the thought of a person digging in my eyes re laser is not for me .. I will be Bertie 4 eyes ,  the good thing no one hits a guy with glasses ....  As I ride bikes a lot you ned eye protection anyway .... I felt it would be a pain ,  but its no big deal ...  I know some won't wear due to ego ... I don't care I want the best eyesight i can have .... 

you are right, too old to be fiddling with contacts lens these days, will persevere with glasses, girls in Pattaya are only getting bigger these days, not difficult to see them 😹

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul Chonburi said:

you are right, too old to be fiddling with contacts lens these days, will persevere with glasses, girls in Pattaya are only getting bigger these days, not difficult to see them 😹

Well the senders fatten them up :)  Try vari  foculs , makes you look intelligent   , look at me 🤣🤣 (Ok maybe not 5555 ) 

2 minutes ago, Parky said:

Well the senders fatten them up :)  Try vari  foculs , makes you look intelligent   , look at me 🤣🤣 (Ok maybe not 5555 ) 

going to stick to my rose-tinted glasses 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paul Chonburi said:

going to stick to my rose-tinted glasses 😜

Go to Specsavers  2 for 1 ... then give me a pair 😂

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, TommySmith said:

Here's what I think...Mobile phones and especially contracts have always been a source of amusement to me. People pay £50 - £60 or more per month for phones they walk down the street holding, or plonk down on a pub or restaurant table that shouts out look at me look at my phone! It's got bells whistles take multi pics that i never look at again, calls are in stereo and texts in 3D. Alas my old Blu has calls in mono only, texts in SD, altho both unlimited and only 1gb of data of which I use less than half. BT charge me a fiver a month which I find is cool.Oh it does take pics when needed, rarely.

Messed about on a bike when I was a lad, loved the smell of Castrol R in the mornings, but decided semi-rural Lancashire cobbles not conducive to biking. Have to admit that when I motor to the West Coast or up to The Great Glen I do admire the multitude of bikes one sees these days.

I suppose my car is my one possession that could be described as materialistic, but my prized bit of kit has to be the Tag cutters that enable me to move about undetected, the cat like his new collar so a double bonus.

I suppose in the end one man's luxury is another's necessity......

I use my phone a lot for work, sat nav, work online portals, even for the radio in areas that the van won't pick up what I want etc so it has to be relatively quick and I use a lot of data every month.

£41 a month which I'm very happy with.

:)

• Thumbs up 1

22 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Mine was an Austin mini sub frame failed MOT after a couple of years. Couldn't keep up with the mk1 Cortinas mate had one with 1500 engine very quick.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, davethailand said:

I use my phone a lot for work, sat nav, work online portals, even for the radio in areas that the van won't pick up what I want etc so it has to be relatively quick and I use a lot of data every month.

£41 a month which I'm very happy with.

Why not have the latest technology... 

8 hours ago, john42 said:

What snow? Nothing here, a couple of days over the last five years lol

Whereabouts do you live?

Where I am we've had probably two weeks of heavyish snow over the last 2 years.

• Thumbs up 1

10 hours ago, davethailand said:

Whereabouts do you live?

😂😂😂😂

14 hours ago, davethailand said:

Whereabouts do you live?

Gloucestershire but only 10 days or so of which maybe 3 days heavy. This year doesn't look as though there will be any..so far.