Jump to content
Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun condo for sale.  4th Floor. Pattaya

Recommended Posts

Nirun condo, in Pattaya, for sale. 4th Floor. B1 building. Studio- 26 meters. Balcony faces out towards the A1 building. Tray ceiling with recessed corner lights. Original bathtub. Full Furniture. Asking 720,000 baht with 50-50 split of transfers cost. Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 8 years and can be transferred quick

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 003.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 004.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 005.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 006.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 027.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 013.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 014.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 017.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 019.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 021.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 031.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 025.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 018.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 029.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 032.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 008.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 024.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 030.jpg

Pattaya Talk Forum-yellow room.lnk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hard to believe any westerner lives like that in this day and age .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, mulphy said:

hard to believe any westerner lives like that in this day and age .

Agreed, but I guess some do and it's all relative to the alternatives in their home countries.

Seems like a shed load of money for 26 square metres though.

The viking in our village is looking for a cheap condo in Pattaya, he made an offer on a place a couple of weeks ago which was rejected. Says he hasn't had any peace since from the seller trying to negotiate, but it was a take it or leave it deal and he reckons prices are only going 1 way at the moment, it's a buyer's market apparently.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mulphy said:

hard to believe any westerner lives like that in this day and age .

26m includes the balcony, internal space will be even less.........seen thai apartments people living 14-18m but for most foreigners its going to do their head in

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What make is is the TV ? Is it surround sound ?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Smiler said:

Agreed, but I guess some do and it's all relative to the alternatives in their home countries.

Seems like a shed load of money for 26 square metres though.

The viking in our village is looking for a cheap condo in Pattaya, he made an offer on a place a couple of weeks ago which was rejected. Says he hasn't had any peace since from the seller trying to negotiate, but it was a take it or leave it deal and he reckons prices are only going 1 way at the moment, it's a buyer's market apparently.

 

Sure a buyers market , some great deals but  the £ at 40 not like 55 .. Not sure how the Nordic currencies have done..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, mulphy said:

hard to believe any westerner lives like that in this day and age .

 

21 hours ago, Smiler said:

Agreed, but I guess some do and it's all relative to the alternatives in their home countries.

Seems like a shed load of money for 26 square metres though.

The viking in our village is looking for a cheap condo in Pattaya, he made an offer on a place a couple of weeks ago which was rejected. Says he hasn't had any peace since from the seller trying to negotiate, but it was a take it or leave it deal and he reckons prices are only going 1 way at the moment, it's a buyer's market apparently.

 

50%  of the 2,000 condos are owned by farangs so it's not so hard to believe.  Many use these low priced condos for when they visit a few times each year and feel it is foolish to tie up a lot of money for a condo they will only be in 2-3 months each year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Chonburi said:

26m includes the balcony, internal space will be even less.........seen thai apartments people living 14-18m but for most foreigners its going to do their head in

Yes, they are small condos but when I lived there for 8 years I enjoyed it.  It's not for everyone.

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Parky said:

What make is is the TV ? Is it surround sound ?

The TV was very recently replaced with a flat screen. I'm sure the TV  will make a big difference to any potential buyer.  hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, how24111 said:

Yes, they are small condos but when I lived there for 8 years I enjoyed it.  It's not for everyone.

its a good location there, know a couple of thai girls that live there too.......

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paul Chonburi said:

its a good location there, know a couple of thai girls that live there too.......

Yes,  there are a few young, pretty, and friendly Thai girls that live there...haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 3:38 PM, Parky said:

Are you prepared to take an offer ? 

As far as price/size,  there is nothing that I know of that is even close to Nirun's price.  Most 26-30 meters condos are 1 million-1.5 million,  with much higher service fees(300 monthly).  It's not for everybody.   The pool and common ares have all been remodeled.  Nirun is much improved lately and if your interested take a drive by.

Nirun photos-common area-Pool--Thailand 24-7.jpg

Nirun pool--in Thailand 24-7.jpg

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Yes, they are small condos but when I lived there for 8 years I enjoyed it.  It's not for everyone.

Can I ask , in the past did you spend a lot of time in jail ? 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Some photos of the remodeled pool and common areas.  Not my pics. 

15343346178571.jpg.412ea59d483e0d30554129ab9abb3853.jpg

15343346178952.jpg.cebf227821275b84b0a7b88c1e50b4fa.jpg

15343346179263.jpg.566f7c4ea719037cdae78e9b344e610e.jpg

15343346180496.jpg.c318955cd70f62e1bb199e5d12c14d3e.jpg

15343346180867.jpg.093aa9e85ea7a2a1598aafa2c6655a4e.jpg

15343346181419.jpg.fa625cccd8ccaf589548dfa7fdcee56f.jpg

15343346181660.jpg.40b1c6fa8872046976d48bfbde42c463.jpg

15343346182232.jpg.6f7622b0a98d4fea9fa9d90f570140f8.jpg

15343346182503.jpg.b27282f833c610bad2a99c379e0b7604.jpg

15343346183174.jpg.ff17db4fc70e3907f865e63331806d69.jpg

15343346183525.jpg.af0da3f46b0deacdf640651107eff6b9.jpg

Nirun-new-pool.jpg

That’s a playground ? A bit odd ... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 10:15 AM, mulphy said:

hard to believe any westerner lives like that in this day and age .

Unbelievable isn't it, doesn't even make sense as a cheap buy to stay in when you are on holiday as noway would anyone want to stay there 

Needs fully refurbished so would be better to just go and buy something that's actually liveable 

  • Thumbs up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, how24111 said:

 

50%  of the 2,000 condos are owned by farangs so it's not so hard to believe.  Many use these low priced condos for when they visit a few times each year and feel it is foolish to tie up a lot of money for a condo they will only be in 2-3 months each year. 

no , sorry , but it is hard to believe for me and i was brought up i abject poverty as a child .

im not really referirng to the small room , but to the shocking furniture and electrics .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

its a good location there, know a couple of thai girls that live there too.......

I know a pretty bitch there. He's bald and portly but at least no longer sports the 80s porn star stache.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 8:23 AM, how24111 said:

Nirun condo, in Pattaya, for sale. 4th Floor. B1 building. Studio- 26 meters. Balcony faces out towards the A1 building. Tray ceiling with recessed corner lights. Original bathtub. Full Furniture. Asking 720,000 baht with 50-50 split of transfers cost. Condo is in farang name and has been owned by farang for 8 years and can be transferred quick

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 003.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 004.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 005.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 006.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 027.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 013.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 014.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 017.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 019.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 021.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 031.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 025.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 018.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 029.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 032.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 008.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 024.jpg

New YELLOW room-WHITE PAINT--Nov.1, 2012 030.jpg

Pattaya Talk Forum-yellow room.lnk 3.2 kB · 0 downloads

Are you really a bargirl? Rooms sometimes give people away and I think you have been sussed. Is it a colour TV, might be interested in that if the price is right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks like the sort of room you see on TV where a serial  killer has lived , no joke that’s what they look like ...I wonder what body parts are in the fridge 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Parky said:

That’s a playground ? A bit odd ... 

 

I think you would spend a very enjoyable afternoon there  AND  it is free...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Parky said:

It looks like the sort of room you see on TV where a serial  killer has lived , no joke that’s what they look like ...I wonder what body parts are in the fridge 

It looks like you're running out of negative things to say.  Now your just reaching. How about posting some photos of the high-class, wonderful place that you live in???   I don't want to see your grandmother's garage or basement, even if you have fixed it up nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...