Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Nirun condo for sale.  4th Floor. Pattaya

3 hours ago, Paul Chonburi said:

if you go down the rental option, I would adjust rent to include the Nirun service fee, tenants in Pattaya pay utilities like water, electric and tv/internet. The Juristic service fee is the legal responsibility of the unit owner.

Renter never pays service fee , you would think it would have dawned HowTrump of Nirun ... 700 units he owns 🤩🤩

• Thumbs up 1

7 hours ago, Parky said:

No you posted   ‘You were very happy there ‘ hence my response ..

Yes,  very happy in my 8 years in Nirun.  Nothing better to do than try to pick apart my every post.  Did someone make you the 'post policeman'???

7 hours ago, Parky said:

I can’t see anyone paying 700k for that .

Many have recently sold for 750,000, especially to  Chinese buyers .   The big building goes for 1 million or more.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  very happy in my 8 years in Nirun.  Nothing better to do than try to pick apart my every post.  Did someone make you the 'post policeman'???

No post police man , you wrote you stayed there ... then you never .. 

Good luck with the sale ... Did you sell the fridge for 9000 ? 🤣🤣

22 hours ago, Parky said:

Did you sell the fridge for 9000 ?

22 hours ago, Parky said:

Did you sell the fridge for 9000 ?

Are you drunk all the time when your posting ???     I have NEVER  had a fridge for sale !!!!    Go to sleep,  you need it.

• Haha 1

Are you drunk all the time when your posting ???     I have NEVER  had a fridge for sale !!!!    Go to sleep,  you need it.

Please accept my heartfelt apology , was an old washing machine :) I knew it was some poxy old white goods :)  You never got 5000 for it ...   Drunk ? well with the old tat you are trying to knock out seems you need a few baht for Leo :) 

and you would know this,  exactly how ????   

As no 2 year old white goods is worth 50% it goes  for peanuts ...The maintenance was funny .. its old Tat 

On 2/12/2020 at 11:41 AM, Parky said:

Please accept my heartfelt apology , was an old washing machine :) I knew it was some poxy old white goods :)  You never got 5000 for it ...   Drunk ? well with the old tat you are trying to knock out seems you need a few baht for Leo :) 

Was there not a heater in there as well?

4 hours ago, Admin-J said:

Was there not a heater in there as well?

There was all sorts of old junk , plastic bags and other absolute TAT ... 

It looked like the sort of place Joel Rifkin would stay in , he gets the hump  when people laugh at it ... 

26 metres of hell ... 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Parky said:

There was all sorts of old junk , plastic bags and other absolute TAT ... 

The plastic bags quickly sold for 1700 baht.  Not exactly "old junk" as they were new.  You negative posts are boring...Have a wonderful day.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Parky said:

As no 2 year old white goods is worth 50% it goes  for peanuts

This might be true in other countries BUT in Thailand second goods will command amazingly high prices.  Just try to buy a used  car or motorbike  and you will quickly see this. 

12 hours ago, Parky said:

26 metres of hell ... 

The 4,000 - 6,000 people that live there would disagree with you.  I have asked repeatedly and you still refuse to show me a few photos of the 'wonderful-classy  place you live in.  

The plastic bags quickly sold for 1700 baht.  Not exactly "old junk" as they were new.  You negative posts are boring...Have a wonderful day.

Plastic bags 🤣🤣🤣

Making a joke is not boring , it’s fun .. 

This might be true in other countries BUT in Thailand second goods will command amazingly high prices.  Just try to buy a used  car or motorbike  and you will quickly see this. 

A car or bike is not shitty old white goods , what was the servicing you did in the washing machine? Your words ..

The 4,000 - 6,000 people that live there would disagree with you.  I have asked repeatedly and you still refuse to show me a few photos of the 'wonderful-classy  place you live in.  

I would not park my bike in that place ,  here is my washing machine even that would not stay there ...

2 bathrooms 🤣🤣

Stop telling lies , I have never refused to post photos this is the second time ... 

So I have established you are a liar , that means all your posts no one knows what’s true ... 

You never got 5k for that old junk ..

B9750E6A-8B54-4953-A12E-693880D27313.jpeg42A021CF-F9B0-450D-AB66-48243820FDB7.jpeg

Here is another posted before from one of the bedrooms , clearly the pest spray never worked on you 🤣🤣🤣

Why you feel the need to lie only you know ...

257DAC4E-2CDA-4745-9229-1B6E0E40DD89.jpeg

18 hours ago, Parky said:

Plastic bags 🤣🤣🤣

Many food products are sold in these high quality, very strong plastic bags.  These are not the type of bags you get for free from 7/11. That's why the buyer gladly paid 1,700 baht as at Lazada they would have cost double that price. Come out to the real world and you will see many new amazing things. 

17 hours ago, Parky said:

I would not park my bike in that place ,  here is my washing machine even that would not stay there ...

2 bathrooms 🤣🤣

Stop telling lies , I have never refused to post photos this is the second time ... 

So I have established you are a liar , that means all your posts no one knows what’s true ... 

You never got 5k for that old junk ..

B9750E6A-8B54-4953-A12E-693880D27313.jpeg42A021CF-F9B0-450D-AB66-48243820FDB7.jpeg

A photo of someones washing machine or shower does not show where you live. This is what you want to post to show the high-class, very wonderful place that you call home ???  Let's just drop this.  Your place looks lovely.

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

It’s just a place ,.. nothing great just normal fir a westerner... 26 metres of hell is not for me .. Good luck with the sale 

On 2/14/2020 at 4:03 PM, Parky said:

Here is another posted before from one of the bedrooms , clearly the pest spray never worked on you 🤣🤣🤣

Why you feel the need to lie only you know ...

257DAC4E-2CDA-4745-9229-1B6E0E40DD89.jpeg

Geez..bet that stings! Most guys use KY jelly

On 2/14/2020 at 2:09 PM, how24111 said:

Yes I agree. The second hand  market in Thailand is very different to the UK.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TommySmith said:

Geez..bet that stings! Most guys use KY jelly

It’s used to keep filth and scum away , need a bigger can to keep poison parasitic filth like you away ... Tinned food and a bag full of lies , Trappy Smiths world 🌎 

• Thumbs up 1

Just now, john42 said:

Well you would know having bought and sold so much 🤣😂

White goods you can’t give away ... 

7 hours ago, john42 said:

Agreed !!!   You will see second hand motorbikes that are 4-7 years old with over 30,000 km on them and they will ask  35,000-45,000. The motorbike is only 50K or slightly higher  NEW, with a full factory warranty.  Go into pawn shops and you will see old TV's that cost 2,000-2,500 NEW and they want 2,000 for them.  Crazy high second hand prices here !!!    In the USA, second hand will only bring 10%-40% of the new price BUT here in Thailand you can get much more.  I recently sold a 8 year old  working small fridge for 3,200 baht.  I paid 5,600 baht when I bought it NEW years ago.  Always buy New here, unless you can buy from a desperate farang who is thinking like he is back in his home country.  I have years of experience selling second hand stuff.  I  was taught NOT to throw away things that are old but still working.  I also like to repair things even though they are not so much to buy a new item. A feeling of satisfaction.  Of course,  you do need to know how to advertise and deal/negotiate with your customers.  It's not for everyone but I enjoy it.  I really don't need the money.