Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how24111

Nirun condo for sale.  4th Floor. Pattaya

30 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Yes,  I have donated MANY interesting threads that have supplied Parky and others with hours of free entertainment.  All the other Pattaya sites are free ....Ad banners don't bother me,  some are actually interesting. 

Not even £5.00 as Sir Rob Jones said you whole aim is to sell .... You donated nothing  ..   another parasitic  liar...  Pissed on Leo   .. sad act, can you remember what you wrote ??? 

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

7 pages about a condo for sale and NONE  of the post are even slightly interested.  Just people killing time.  I have NEVER  sold anything from this site or even had anyone the slightest bit interested .  Of course,  it's all about  site traffic and 50 visitors a day is not much.  I Love Pattaya !!!

And 7 pages later it's still all the potential customers fault, nothing to do with the seller who spent all that time and effort to present his room in the best possible way for a sale...

Guess you must be inundated with all the interest your room has generated on other "busier" sites? Have to say I haven't noticed anything on the only other Pattaya site I am a member of.

Can't understand why you have NEVER sold anything on this site or even had the " slightest bit interested" :ermm: 

Still makes perfect sense for you to keep on keeping on, you obviously enjoy the interaction.

• Thumbs up 1

LAST  Non 'sale' related post.  I will  ONLY reply or respond to posts or questions that are directly related to the potential sale or rental of this condo.  I would ask that you stop hijacking this thread. Please start new threads to discuss or attack whoever you want to.  Of course, I can't stop you and now that 'someone special'  will post 10 more non-related  crap filled posts.  Have fun guys.  I will only  respond to 'sale/rent' related questions and probably only by p/m so you can continue to play with each other here. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, how24111 said:

LAST  Non 'sale' related post.  I will  ONLY reply or respond to posts or questions that are directly related to the potential sale or rental of this condo.  I would ask that you stop hijacking this thread. Please start new threads to discuss or attack whoever you want to.  Of course, I can't stop you and now that 'someone special'  will post 10 more non-related  crap filled posts.  Have fun guys.  I will only  respond to 'sale/rent' related questions and probably only by p/m so you can continue to play with each other here. 

Stopping telling lies would be a good idea , as would drinking its clearly affected your memory..

As for posting crap filled posts 🤣🤣 that’s all the garbage you are selling 🤣🤣

Still it gives readers a laugh 😂 you may we’ll get patronised by 42 and no doubt in other platforms , but used jeans 👖 plastic bags and washing machines 🤣🤣🤣

28 minutes ago, Smiler said:

And 7 pages later it's still all the potential customers fault, nothing to do with the seller who spent all that time and effort to present his room in the best possible way for a sale...

Guess you must be inundated with all the interest your room has generated on other "busier" sites? Have to say I haven't noticed anything on the only other Pattaya site I am a member of.

Can't understand why you have NEVER sold anything on this site or even had the " slightest bit interested" :ermm: 

Still makes perfect sense for you to keep on keeping on, you obviously enjoy the interaction.

Ouch 🤕  That’s quality ...🤣

’In the best possible light ‘ you won the thread ... 

59 minutes ago, TommySmith said:

Hey Parky, piggy bank running dry?11 posts on this thread in 24 hours, you really need to get out more.....Piggy Bank running dry?

You need to stop telling lies 😆 Was out  on LK metro last night with a family member from UK 🇬🇧 met the new Manager at Rock House 🏠 bought her a welcome drink 🍷 

A nice Thai meal 🥘  called into see Mr Egg and walking St.

You are the one who is skint 😂😂 The clue is selling old travel bags , old jeans and plastic bags .. where the hell did you get the bags from ? I can’t believe anyone would do that ... did you teach No How how to sell 🤣🤣🤣

Are you the guy who collects plastic to recycle ♻️ for money , or the guy in Big C food court who collects left overs ? 

Piggy bank 🏦 running dry you say 🤣🤣🤣

Will you be sleeping 💤 on the beach 🏖 

You had to leave Thailand when your credit cards ran out 🤣🤣

I told you before you moron create passive incomes more than you need , then invest the rest ... 

You won’t get far sucking on spam , free wi fi and being jealous of Tommy Robinson 🤣🤣 But you know that 🤣🤣

The funniest thing is an old scum bag like you was born in a golden time , and you still messed it up 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you can collect the tin cans from the dog 🐕 food you eat 🤣🤣Think of the money 💰 you can’t afford a trip to Thailand you sick jealous old wanker ..

Between jobs 5555 Counting my posts 🤣🤣 Hanging on every word 😆 How is the snow ️ you loser 😆😆

• Drunk Again 1

Tranny Smith , hobbies include ‘Counting posts of a guy who spends time in Thailand 🇹🇭 doing what he wants ‘ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also living life vicariously through forums on Thailand 🇹🇭 

Tranny Smith what a winner 🤣🤣🤣

Went to immigration first thing Tranny , then up to Buddha hill  ,  coffee at the vantage point .. 160 baht for 3 🤣🤣🤣 nice Thai lunch 🥗 Back for a swim 🤣Up to Makro  shopping 🛍 had great food tonight , steamed fish 🐟 Penang gui , steamed veg , chicken wings ... All cooked by Teelack 😂😂 

How was your day you sad old loser 😂 Just turning in now , keep counting the posts and enjoy 😉 your jealousy and bitterness , Tommy Robinson has still got a nicer house than you ... I tell you what when donations are needed I will put £5.00 in for you ... I feel it’s important to help those less fortunate even if they do have disgusting natures ... you are one of gods children all be it a damaged one 😆😂😂😉

• Thumbs up 1

Trappy Smith why did your girl leave you ? Was it the violence or the foul breath ? All that tinned shit you eat , the flatulence ? Look around at your life ... not nice is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, roobob said:

I reckon he would still be in the procrastinating stage over whether to move or not.... 555

cheers 

I think I saw Nitnoy last December around Rosehouse/Tigglebitties. I guess he still maintains a pad there at the Rose.

It was a tossup to me as to who was more paranoid about being caught out in Thailand as a skirt chaser by the US Feds (as if they had the slightest interest in the first place) between Doc and PizzaDave. Both were good posters though.

Nirun Condos almost 2,000 condo units , in 6 buildings, with 2 swimming pools. The pools have just been remodeled and also all the common areas have been improved.  The new management team is doing a great job.  300 a month service/maintenance fee.  Hard to beat that !!!

15343346178571.jpg.412ea59d483e0d30554129ab9abb3853.jpg

15343346178952.jpg.cebf227821275b84b0a7b88c1e50b4fa.jpg

15343346179263.jpg.566f7c4ea719037cdae78e9b344e610e.jpg

15343346180496.jpg.c318955cd70f62e1bb199e5d12c14d3e.jpg

15343346180867.jpg.093aa9e85ea7a2a1598aafa2c6655a4e.jpg

15343346181419.jpg.fa625cccd8ccaf589548dfa7fdcee56f.jpg

15343346181660.jpg.40b1c6fa8872046976d48bfbde42c463.jpg

15343346182232.jpg.6f7622b0a98d4fea9fa9d90f570140f8.jpg

15343346182503.jpg.b27282f833c610bad2a99c379e0b7604.jpg

15343346183525.jpg.af0da3f46b0deacdf640651107eff6b9.jpg

Nirun-new-pool.jpg

Any pictures of the bike parking and car parks ? 
What about the corridors? Are they nice ... 

Put some of those up 🤣🤣

I can’t see that interesting guys here , a few were kicked out 🤣🤣

6636E10C-8448-4D19-9A72-A63267C4F801.png

• Thumbs Down 1

There is PLENTY  of  FREE parking for both cars and motorbikes.  There is also 24/7 security guards patrolling around to insure the safety of your vehicles.  I don't remember any cars or motorbikes ever being stolen in the 8+ years that I happily lived at Nirun Condos. If you want low priced living . in a very centralized location,  Nrin Condo is hard to beat with only a 300 baht monthly service charge.  Parky,  there is no reason for you to further POLLUTE this thread as your opinions are already well know.  There is no reason to keep repeating the same  old boring comments. We all know that you don't like Nirun and that you would NEVER live at Nirun and your condo is large and wonderful.  Have as nice day and go post your comments elsewhere. 

For some other b/m's,  how about posting some photos of your swimming pools....Is it even half as nice as the pools(2) at Nirun condos ???    What service/maintenance fees do you pay ???    300 baht a month ???    Doubtful !!!   Feel free to show us all these large - fancy upscale condos and houses that you live in.     Myself,  I am currently living in a nice House on the darkside.  I have seen some photos of vpi78  house and farms and they are INCREDIBLE.  Amazing house he has built. 

Have you got any pictures of the corridors or car parking ?  

Regards 300 baht a month  ,if you had a condo more than 4 times the size would that cost go up ?

Asking a question is not polluting so stop telling lies , stating I cant see many here interested in a play area for children is an observation , you would do better herein you stopped telling lies and making idiotic  "Polluting  comments "

2 hours ago, Parky said:

Have you got any pictures of the corridors or car parking ?  

Regards 300 baht a month  ,if you had a condo more than 4 times the size would that cost go up ?

No I don't have any car park photos but if you search google you will find them.   For many years the 300 baht fee was the same, even for the larger condos in the big buildings. One price for all.     I think last year they raised the larger condos fees to 400 baht. Either way,  small change.  Thank you for your questions relating to Nirun Condo.  Good to see our back on topic. 

You might be surprised that many farangs have lady friends, with children,  who might use the children area.  Either way, it's free and mostly for decoration.  Please stop trying to nit pick apart everything.  As already stated,  your feelings and dislike for Nirun are well known.

53 minutes ago, how24111 said:

No I don't have any car park photos but if you search google you will find them.   For many years the 300 baht fee was the same, even for the larger condos in the big buildings. One price for all.     I think last year they raised the larger condos fees to 400 baht. Either way,  small change.  Thank you for your questions relating to Nirun Condo.  Good to see our back on topic. 

You might be surprised that many farangs have lady friends, with children,  who might use the children area.  Either way, it's free and mostly for decoration.  Please stop trying to nit pick apart everything.  As already stated,  your feelings and dislike for Nirun are well known.

I have no dislike for a building , are the lifts and corridors kept clean ? Is it a noisy condo ? 

Are the pools very noisy ? 

I have no dislike for a building , are the lifts and corridors kept clean ?    YES--each bld. has its own full time  cleaning staff.   

Is it a noisy condo ?    NO

Are the pools very noisy ?   NO

• Thumbs up 1

I have another Nirun condo that I could sell.  This is a Corner unit and has a extra side window.  being it is on the 5th floor and buy a large open area you get a tremendous amount of wind/breezes.  Many of the renters that have stayed there never use the air cond.  Several because of low electric usage have not paid any electric bill for months.  Asking 720K  with a 50-50 split of transfer fees.   Before all of the photo analyst experts tear apart the photos,  these were taken a while ago. I never bother my renters so I haven't taken any new photos.  There is a customer who has been there for several years but has agreed to move into another condo I have if I find a buyer. 

100_4568.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4580.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

Nirun map.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

21 minutes ago, how24111 said:

I have another Nirun condo that I could sell.  This is a Corner unit and has a extra side window.  being it is on the 5th floor and buy a large open area you get a tremendous amount of wind/breezes.  Many of the renters that have stayed there never use the air cond.  Several because of low electric usage have not paid any electric bill for months.  Asking 720K  with a 50-50 split of transfer fees.   Before all of the photo analyst experts tear apart the photos,  these were taken a while ago. I never bother my renters so I haven't taken any new photos.  There is a customer who has been there for several years but has agreed to move into another condo I have if I find a buyer. 

100_4568.jpg

100_4571.jpg

100_4580.jpg

Bathroom.jpg

Nirun bath tub....JPG

Nirun Map ....jpg

Nirun map...gif

Nirun map.jpg

DSCN1278.jpg

DSCN1284.jpg

DSCN1286.jpg

DSCN1287.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

Why 2 fans if there are so many breezes ... ? 

Still.

Beats being stuck in a cold wet Blackburn staring over at the old local pub which is now a halal butchers watching all the pakis and sub saharans spend all your hard earned taxes on feeding their 7 kids.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs up 1

1 hour ago, Parky said:

Why 2 fans if there are so many breezes ... ? 

Because the last renter left them there. A little hard to pack them in your suitcase.  

• Thumbs up 1