Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
how24111

Nirun condo for sale.  4th Floor. Pattaya

1 hour ago, how24111 said:

Because the last renter left them there. A little hard to pack them in your suitcase.  

Why did he buy them ? he never needed them .....You usually sell the old shit renters leave 🤣 Or try to ...

2 hours ago, dcfc2007 said:

Still.

Beats being stuck in a cold wet Blackburn staring over at the old local pub which is now a halal butchers watching all the pakis and sub saharans spend all your hard earned taxes on feeding their 7 kids.

Barry from Burnley ..

22 hours ago, Parky said:

Why did he buy them ? he never needed them .....You usually sell the old shit renters leave 🤣 Or try to ...

I don't question my renters as to what they buy and what they leave.  He probably never used the air cond.  and wanted some extra breeze to keep his sweat levels down as he pumped away into his 19 year old friends' ass. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

I don't question my renters as to what they buy and what they leave.  He probably never used the air cond.  and wanted some extra breeze to keep his sweat levels down as he pumped away into his 19 year old friends' ass. 

You can sell them 🤣🤣🤣 Like the jeans 👖 

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

clickbait😏