Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wiggy

"Bob's BBQ" Good Value for Money !!

Guest Wig and Pizzle

I must compliment "Bob" on a takeaway meal i have just eaten from here !! i ordered the hot dog and chips (not french fries) with side salad 75 baht and fried onion rings 65 baht and i couldnt polish them off (very big portions) !! great value for money i must say, please pop in and try the food here very good !!

Guest macam

Have to disagree Wiggy what I had was disappointing; Smoked baby back ribs I think they gave me kiddy portions; at 300bt not good value IMO.

Guest Wig and Pizzle
Have to disagree Wiggy what I had was disappointing; Smoked baby back ribs I think they gave me kiddy portions; at 300bt not good value IMO.

Yeah but you f**ked your order by asking for ribs only, you should of got the jackets Tattie and side salad you pudding, you could be eating that for your dinner today :thumbsup:

Guest macam
Yeah but you f**ked your order by asking for ribs only, you should of got the jackets Tattie and side salad you pudding, you could be eating that for your dinner today ;)

But I didn’t want any tattie I wanted MEAT!!!

Guest Wig and Pizzle
But I didn’t want any tattie I wanted MEAT!!!

Its not just your holiday :whistling:

Guest Bob's BBQ & Grill
Its not just your holiday :pinch:

Never had anyone complain about portions. You must have ordered the small appetizer portion for 150 bt. As the 1/2 or full rack comes with salad, corn, & potato for 285/425. Come between 5-7 and get if for 179 bt

Cheers Bob

Guest galee
Never had anyone complain about portions. You must have ordered the small appetizer portion for 150 bt. As the 1/2 or full rack comes with salad, corn, & potato for 285/425. Come between 5-7 and get if for 179 bt

Cheers Bob

Hi Bob sorry to say it's me again.

I slagged your burger off some time ago and maybe I was a little unfair which I apologized for to you face to face.

Unfortunately today I gave your place another try and I have to say I was a little disappointed again.

I spent $20 on your ribs and I was far from impressed.I found them very dry and not much meat on the very large bones.These ribs are straight out of the freezer then cooked and that is why they are dry.

I was really surprised to find that you had stolen the potato skin's from the baked potato.I guess you make other things with them?

Once again I apologies for saying bad things about your food but I spent the money so I should be allowed an opinion.

This is only my opinion and perhaps my pallet is not the same as someone else.

So go along to Bob's and try the food for yourself maybe it's just me. :)

Guest .Q.

I had a few cheese burgers at Carefour and i honestly think they are the best i have ever had, and i have had em at Hard Rocks and Planert hollywoods etc around the world and they do them good too.

Guest CrazyCanuck

I was very impressed with the food and the portions. I ordered a burger and decided to have some hot wings for an appetizer :whistling:

The wings were bigger than my wrist. No way i could finish the meal...but it was damn good

Guest Wig and Pizzle

IMHO, the food is very good at Bob's and now he has a great location, so i was right about the location at Carrefour then 12 months ago ?

Anyway good luck with the future Bob, i will try one of those big burgers one day :whistling:

Guest darkside

I've had a few burgers from Bob's and found them excellent. A certain cashier at the RH (one who had me twisted around her little finger) asked me for a burger and chips from Bob's too, and she devoured it. TGs are normally a bit picky with food, so if a TG likes it, it must be good.

DS

Guest Bob's BBQ & Grill
Hi Bob sorry to say it's me again.

I slagged your burger off some time ago and maybe I was a little unfair which I apologized for to you face to face.

Unfortunately today I gave your place another try and I have to say I was a little disappointed again.

I spent $20 on your ribs and I was far from impressed.I found them very dry and not much meat on the very large bones.These ribs are straight out of the freezer then cooked and that is why they are dry.

I was really surprised to find that you had stolen the potato skin's from the baked potato.I guess you make other things with them?

Once again I apologies for saying bad things about your food but I spent the money so I should be allowed an opinion.

This is only my opinion and perhaps my pallet is not the same as someone else.

So go along to Bob's and try the food for yourself maybe it's just me. :thumbsup:

No problem everybody is entitled to their opinion. Just a few comments and thoughts, #1 Our Ribs are not frozen, we sell them fast enough that we are constantly making new batches sometimes everyday to every other day. # 2 Our Ribs are a different style than any other here in town so you can't compare them, different cut, different sauce,

#3 The price you paid is actually cheap compared to the US your same meal would have ran you 40 + USD.

# 4 As you said everybody's taste are different, but what find more times than not is people were brought up on one style of Ribs and that is what they use as their base of judgment. There is also the possibility that the Ribs might not have been up to our normal standards. Stop by again sometime and I will give you a small sampler portion to try for free. If you still don't like them Well I sorry for that and maybe you could try our Pork tenderloin, or something else, then there is Always Fish & Chips Ha Ha.

Thanks for your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Guest galee
No problem everybody is entitled to their opinion. Just a few comments and thoughts, #1 Our Ribs are not frozen, we sell them fast enough that we are constantly making new batches sometimes everyday to every other day. # 2 Our Ribs are a different style than any other here in town so you can't compare them, different cut, different sauce,

#3 The price you paid is actually cheap compared to the US your same meal would have ran you 40 + USD.

# 4 As you said everybody's taste are different, but what find more times than not is people were brought up on one style of Ribs and that is what they use as their base of judgment. There is also the possibility that the Ribs might not have been up to our normal standards. Stop by again sometime and I will give you a small sampler portion to try for free. If you still don't like them Well I sorry for that and maybe you could try our Pork tenderloin, or something else, then there is Always Fish & Chips Ha Ha.

Thanks for your comments and hope to see you again soon.

Thanks for your reply Bob.

But sorry I will disagree with you on a few points.

The ribs I got were frozen as I asked the girl to show them to me before they were cooked as there were 2 sizes and she took me to the fridge freezer at the entrance to the kitchen on the right hand side.

We are in Thailand and I would expect the price to reflect the cost of raw materials plus your profit.

Rib at the butchers in Carrefour is around 110 baht a Kilo.

Also could you change the name of your jacket (less) potato :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance and I promise not to give up :thumbsup:

Guest Bob's BBQ & Grill
Thanks for your reply Bob.

But sorry I will disagree with you on a few points.

The ribs I got were frozen as I asked the girl to show them to me before they were cooked as there were 2 sizes and she took me to the fridge freezer at the entrance to the kitchen on the right hand side.

We are in Thailand and I would expect the price to reflect the cost of raw materials plus your profit.

Rib at the butchers in Carrefour is around 110 baht a Kilo.

Also could you change the name of your jacket (less) potato :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance and I promise not to give up :confused:

That is a fridge not a freezer. As I said they are not frozen.

I will not get into the price thing but there is a lot more than just raw cost goes into our ribs. And the price has been fluctuating from 110-135 bt per kilo uncut. I will be glad to explain the process over a beer sometime if I ever get out again.

As for the Potato I'm at a loss for words on this one. There is sometimes nothing that will surprise me here in Thailand. I can assure you I have no use for the skin but I will be checking to find out that it doesn't happen again.

Always work in progress TiT

Guest jimmy da sexy bitch

Bob's food is great, did you get my note Bob i left for you last time i was in your esteraunt on new years day.....

Guest .Q.

I'm gonna go there tomorrow as i only ever had stuff outta his place in Carefour.

Guest jimmy da sexy bitch
I'm gonna go there tomorrow as i only ever had stuff outta his place in Carefour.

new place looks nice and they have a bar as well.....

Guest galee
That is a fridge not a freezer. As I said they are not frozen.

I will not get into the price thing but there is a lot more than just raw cost goes into our ribs. And the price has been fluctuating from 110-135 bt per kilo uncut. I will be glad to explain the process over a beer sometime if I ever get out again.

As for the Potato I'm at a loss for words on this one. There is sometimes nothing that will surprise me here in Thailand. I can assure you I have no use for the skin but I will be checking to find out that it doesn't happen again.

Always work in progress TiT

:confused:

Definitely on for a beer I will look forward to it.

Possibly the setting on the fridge is too cold :teehee:

Thanks for checking on the potato,perhaps they have some sort of deal going on with some Irish Pochine brewers :rolleyes:

Guest .Q.
new place looks nice and they have a bar as well.....

I had been trying to find his old place for years but never could and it used to drive me up the wall!!

But i have seen his new place next door to The Rockhoose so no excuses now. Can't wait for one of his cheese burgers.

Guest Bob's BBQ & Grill
Bob's food is great, did you get my note Bob i left for you last time i was in your esteraunt on new years day.....

I'm not sure I have slept since then and been drunk at least once. If it was money I definitely did not get it.

Guest Kolobos

I think Bob may be supplying the potato skins to Secrets for the Sunday get together :thumbsup:

Guest 2StOnEd

i had a few burgers when i stayed in the RH next door the burgers were amazing an good portions for the price with REAL chips ,just my 2pence,, back next feb an wil be starving my self for a few days 2 try 4 the wagon wheel challange LOL

Guest dave_shez

See ya in 2 weeks bob, i gotta get more of them ribs, aroy mak mak, you do do takeaway dont you? well to the Rockhouse? :rotflmao:

Guest Hatchet Harry
See ya in 2 weeks bob, i gotta get more of them ribs, aroy mak mak, you do do takeaway dont you? well to the Rockhouse? :thumbsup:

Exactly how lazy are you? :teehee:

I ate there couple of times last week, ribs & burgers are spot on...great place & another great addition to LK Metro :thumbsup:

Guest galee

I had a burger and chips yesterday!!!!!

And I am happy to report.............after lots of complaining :thumbsup:

The burger was absolutely delicious and I really enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

BUT

Mean f**ker with the chips Bob!!!!!!!! :teehee: :teehee: :banana: :wub: