Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Paul1970

The Great British Chippy ????

Guest siege

Get some Turkish guys over there, they own most of the F&C shops where I live.

Fish and Chips most of the pics included peas? not good fish and chips are fish and chips not fish, chips and peas.

Guest poggle
Get some Turkish guys over there, they own most of the F&C shops where I live.

Fish and Chips most of the pics included peas? not good fish and chips are fish and chips not fish, chips and peas.

Where the f**k do you come from then?

Fish and chips with mushy peas is more British than Chicken Tika Masalla.

Guest Khaotom
Where the f**k do you come from then?

Fish and chips with mushy peas is more British than Chicken Tika Masalla.

Not down South it isn't... We have fish & Chips with a 'wally' or maybe a pickled egg.. Maybe at the coast there might be a few 'eat in' chip shops full of coffin dodgers that still serve fish & chips on a plate with peas.. But round London most chippy's are take away and peas are a cunt to eat wrapped up in paper :)

Guest poggle
Not down South it isn't... We have fish & Chips with a 'wally' or maybe a pickled egg.. Maybe at the coast there might be a few 'eat in' chip shops full of coffin dodgers that still serve fish & chips on a plate with peas.. But round London most chippy's are take away and peas are a cunt to eat wrapped up in paper :)

Ah, yet again, Britain is confined to 100 sq miles surrounding London. Now I understand.

Guest poggle
I just don't like peas.

Next you'll tell me you don't like pudding and chips (with peas)

Guest poggle
Peas pudding is shite IMO.

Not peas pudding, it's a steak pudding steamed in suet. Suppose you've never been north of Watford have you?

to get crispy chips boil them first then put them into hot oil fooking luverly

Guest Paul1970
Not down South it isn't... We have fish & Chips with a 'wally' or maybe a pickled egg.. Maybe at the coast there might be a few 'eat in' chip shops full of coffin dodgers that still serve fish & chips on a plate with peas.. But round London most chippy's are take away and peas are a cunt to eat wrapped up in paper :whistling:

Alright I'll be the first, what the feck is a wally :blink:

In my younger rugby playing days fish and chips was something that was preceded by a couple of cornish paties and a chicken and mushroom pie while I waited for the fish to be cooked with a compliment of about half a loaf of bread and butter. Fish and chips the pissed up rugby player way :teehee: bleeding luverly.

Don't even ask about a chip butty :pinch:

Alright I'll be the first, what the feck is a wally :D

In my younger rugby playing days fish and chips was something that was preceded by a couple of cornish paties and a chicken and mushroom pie while I waited for the fish to be cooked with a compliment of about half a loaf of bread and butter. Fish and chips the pissed up rugby player way :whistling: bleeding luverly.

Don't even ask about a chip butty :D

i think its a larger gerhkin

Guest Paul1970

Still no one with any good experiences from the gaff then :whistling:

Unfortunately for business's like this the t'internet is great for promoting good business's but the forums are just as good getting the word round if the product is crap and the silence at present from the owners is deafening.

Not good IMHO.

Guest garibaldi

proper fish shop chips should be fried in lard. Scrape some of the excess from Wiggy and Big Al's belly's and you have a winning formula :woot:

Guest Fondles
and the silence at present from the owners is deafening.

Quite possibly there is only one owner now and he is not a P-L member.

Guest Khaotom
Ah, yet again, Britain is confined to 100 sq miles surrounding London. Now I understand.

100 miles ? f**k that... anywhere outside Kent is a foreign land.. :teehee:

Guest Khaotom
Alright I'll be the first, what the feck is a wally :teehee:

A "wally' is a huge pickled gherkin... Usually sold in chip shops or sometimes pubs.. Must be a London thing..

Guest poggle
Alright I'll be the first, what the feck is a wally :blink:

In my younger rugby playing days fish and chips was something that was preceded by a couple of cornish paties and a chicken and mushroom pie while I waited for the fish to be cooked with a compliment of about half a loaf of bread and butter. Fish and chips the pissed up rugby player way :teehee: bleeding luverly.

Don't even ask about a chip butty :kiss:

Ever played in or around Wigan? There the local delicacy is a slappy-a meat pie in a barm cake. mmmmmmmmm

Guest J Kennedy

Please excuse "PAUL1970" he is an old geezer with "issues".

The British Fish shop fits in with Nois bar and Cafe Uno to make

my neighborhood a place that is easy to love living in.

They are a new business. Buy some fish. Show some darkside spirit.

Guest galee

Unfortunately we have and until it improves we wont :teehee:

Guest poggle

Good idea, just give them some money so you can throw your fish in the bin.

My mum and I had some fish and chips from there in January and we both thought the quality was reasonable. But just like bars a place can be good one day and shit the next. However the pizzas we got from the Gourmet Pizza were f**king disgraceful.

Guest Paul1970
A "wally' is a huge pickled gherkin... Usually sold in chip shops or sometimes pubs.. Must be a London thing..

Well I never, I've had a few pints with some right wallies in the oast but they weren't of the green and pickled variety :teehee: well not until the end of the night anyway by wich time they where well green and very pickled :kiss: