Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest torres09

1-4

Guest torres09

Just thought I would throw this one in as my grin is as wide as the mersey right now :whistling: :thumbsup: :verymad:

Who ---I mean who would of believed it ???? 1-4 ,that is some f**king result if you take the last 3 months into account ,or indeed the last 5 years!!!

ManU the game is back on now ,you are shitting it .. ,you know it ,1 loss 2 draws & LFC are banging at the door...

Just thought I would throw this one in as my grin is as wide as the mersey right now :whistling: :thumbsup: :verymad:

Who ---I mean who would of believed it ???? 1-4 ,that is some f**king result if you take the last 3 months into account ,or indeed the last 5 years!!!

ManU the game is back on now ,you are shitting it .. ,you know it ,1 loss 2 draws & LFC are banging at the door...

Well if they lose the game in hand it will make it very interesting

Just thought I would throw this one in as my grin is as wide as the mersey right now :thumbsup: :verymad: :woot:

Your namesake frightened the shite out of the united back 4 today he was outstanding, hope he stays injury free i reckon he's the best centre in the world when he's fully fit. The boy is a f**kin gem :whistling:

He wasnt even fully fit today, big ferdinand disapeared up his own arse and vidic who is a class defender was chasing shadows.

Wonder if that pwick will retire and built his bungalow in Govan wed nosed pwick :D

Guest torres09
Your namesake frightened the shite out of the united back 4 today he was outstanding, hope he stays injury free i reckon he's the best centre in the world when he's fully fit. The boy is a f**kin gem :whistling:

He wasnt even fully fit today, big ferdinand disapeared up his own arse and vidic who is a class defender was chasing shadows.

Wonder if that pwick will retire and built his bungalow in Govan wed nosed pwick :thumbsup:

LOL Stuarty giggling me tits of here ....You are right ,the mancs took a good old thrashing today ...biggest win sinse 1936 ,hold on tight ....to many records broken.....................it's coming.......................telling ye.....................see you at the wire.........

LOL Stuarty giggling me tits of here ....You are right ,the mancs took a good old thrashing today ...biggest win sinse 1936 ,hold on tight ....to many records broken.....................it's coming.......................telling ye.....................see you at the wire.........

reports of a keyline wagon and a jcb digger entering harmony row govan as we speak, Kathy is reversing the wagon down crossloan road and wed nose is arguing over the pwice of bweezebwocks :whistling:

Even though we are not there quite yet we are getting closer and have set the bar as high as we could. Scum is still a long way from the cup.

What made me giigle was Siam Sams facebook status: SS is GUTTED

Guest torres09
reports of a keyline wagon and a jcb digger entering harmony row govan as we speak, Kathy is reversing the wagon down crossloan road and wed nose is arguing over the pwice of bweezebwocks :woot:

Not sure of the locations but get your drift.... :whistling: :thumbsup: :verymad: FAF...Mancs are still shitting it mind where the f**k is ze mawick???

Guest Parkwahn

The problem is no one else can beat the Mancs, Pool were awesome today I guess the confidence flowed through from the Real game.

They have hit some form lets see if they keep it up.........

Good luck to them well deserved............ through gritted Gooner teeth

Guest kipper tie
Even though we are not there quite yet we are getting closer and have set the bar as high as we could. Scum is still a long way from the cup.

What made me giigle was Siam Sams facebook status: SS is GUTTED

what cup is that?bar?did you ever play footie mr. fruitcake?

carry on.

Guest torres09
The problem is no one else can beat the Mancs, Pool were awesome today I guess the confidence flowed through from the Real game.

They have hit some form lets see if they keep it up.........

Good luck to them well deserved............ through gritted Gooner teeth

The 'Pool ' where far from awesome today...we were simply up for it more than utd ,they bottled it ,you know it so do all the other mancs out there. Maybe not a season definng moment but this result will send big f**king messages to the rest of the league & europe .............hold on tight boys ........we are in..............knocking on the door ......see you at the wire.................... :whistling: :thumbsup: :verymad:

what cup is that?bar?did you ever play footie mr. fruitcake?

carry on.

When you win the EPL you get to hold the cup dont you

post-457-1237056724.jpg

cock :whistling:

Guest torres09
When you win the EPL you get to hold the cup dont you

post-457-1237056724.jpg

cock :thumbsup:

1 -0 down and we whooped them at oldtwafford ...I say we pulled the mancy pants down and showed them good & pwoper how to pway footy ...We bought the lad from sunny spain he wins the ball & scores again.........Fernando .................. :thumbsup::thumbsup::yes: :yes:

1 -0 down and we whooped them at oldtwafford ...I say we pulled the mancy pants down and showed them good & pwoper how to pway footy ...We bought the lad from sunny spain he wins the ball & scores again.........Fernando .................. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::yes:

TORRESSSSSS :bow::bow:

:yes:

Guest torres09
TORRESSSSSS :bow::bow:

:drink:

f**king legend in ze making....For :thumbsup::thumbsup::) me me Kenny dalglish is the king of anfield but this kid if he carries on will surpass kenny & many more anfield idols

Guest Dirty_Sanchez

The match was one of the best i've seen as a neutral for ages, those hating on the EPL should pay attention :thumbsup:

Highlight had to be SAF's face being redder than Vidic's Jersey after he was sent off :drink:

I didn't think the Dippers dominated the game & Torres was class but didn't look fully fit so, fair play Liverpool for getting the result & thanks for keeping the season alive for Chelsea :)

PS.. where's that twunt Burnley Red? :thumbsup:

Felt that earthquake all the way in California. Finaly gonna get a quiet week from

the manc's at my local. 'This is Anfield"

Yes yes yes, enjoy it while you can. Can't argue with the scoreline - we got dicked, end of.

I am trying to be positive because we are still 4 points in front and a game in hand and the trophy capital of Europe, but the piss taking I got last night and today...........................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

................................................................................

Didn't realise I knew as many f**king scousers, even more suprised that they had enough money to send as many texts as they have :p Went to the pub in my United shirt straight after the game (these colours don't run :D ) and took my medicine like the sad cunt I am. Not easy and very painful but it had to be done.

Now if we beat you in the champions league final t09 it will all have been worth it :whistling:

Guest torres09
Yes yes yes, enjoy it while you can. Can't argue with the scoreline - we got dicked, end of.

I am trying to be positive because we are still 4 points in front and a game in hand and the trophy capital of Europe, but the piss taking I got last night and today...........................................................................

................................................................................

Didn't realise I knew as many f**king scousers, even more suprised that they had enough money to send as many texts as they have :blush: Went to the pub in my United shirt straight after the game (these colours don't run :p ) and took my medicine like the sad cunt I am. Not easy and very painful but it had to be done.

Now if we beat you in the champions league final t09 it will all have been worth it :whistling:

Suck my plumbs too ......Ye cannee upset me today...Bitter pills are always better taken with a losers badge .

If we see you at the final ,you know where my money is sorry but the end is nigh :D

BUT YOU WON'T :p :P :p:D:p:blush:

Guest valley
BUT YOU WON'T :p :P :p :whistling: :D:p

:blush::p :P :p:D

i think if both teams meet liverpool will be favourites to win.

:whistling: :D:p:blush::p

i think if both teams meet liverpool will be favourites to win.

Damn i hate being favourite.

Much better for the Tabloids to have to come up with creative excuses as to why Liverpool were lucky the following morning.

Guest Todder

great win by the pool mate, pity they couldn't beat those wankers from stoke (home or away) then it would have been interesting :whistling: