Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mulphy

*** Glasgow Rangers Versus Glasgow Celtic *** The Big One .

well folks , love them or hate them , this weekend , saturday 9th of may at 6.30 pm , glasgow rangers play glasgow celtic in what with only 4 games left will turn out to be the league decider .

there is only 1 point seperating the pair of them , rangers have home advantage and are in the better form of the 2 of them .

but will celtic get back on track at the home of glasgow rangers , their bitter rivals ?

will rangers be too fired up at home for celtic ?

one thing is for sure , it will be a cracker . ok you might not get the silky football of barcelona or arsenal , you might not get the overall mastery of manchester utd , but you ll get more passion , guts , and will to win than any other game in world football .

dont miss it .

and if your in pattaya , your invited to the rockhouse to watch the match , wether your a celtic supporter a rangers supporter or a nuetral . we will have the match on all around , on the bars screens with full commentary and a guaranteed bell ring at time up by me if celtic win the game .

so as i said dont miss it , and were better to watch it than the rockhouse .

Guest .Q.

I actually hate these games because they stress me out too much. Our strikers are on fire in the box but are slow as a week in jail. I can see Novo starting instead of Boyd because he is quick and always cases celtic problems.

Smith has always been good at playing Celtic and you can normally trust him to come up with something in the really big games like this is. A lot of the time we relay on the counter, but for that to work we need quick forwards.

the way i see it is if a celtic side at their best turn up at ibrox , they should in theory be too strong for rangers .

however , rangers do have 2 strikers on fire at the moment and are never easy to beat in any case .

add in the importance of the occassion and the old firms notorious tradition of throwing the form book out the window and anything could happen .

too tough to call on this occassion .

Guest .Q.
the way i see it is if a celtic side at their best turn up at ibrox , they should in theory be too strong for rangers .

however , rangers do have 2 strikers on fire at the moment and are never easy to beat in any case .

add in the importance of the occassion and the old firms notorious tradition of throwing the form book out the window and anything could happen .

too tough to call on this occassion .

I agree, tough one to call............

should be a good game to watch for the neutrals :whistling:

Not sure if it's a winner takes all game to be honest, as i still think that there are points to be dropped in the run in. but whoever comes out on top on the day will certainly be in the driving seat

Guest Mavrick

Celtic to nick this one in Rangers backyard.

Guest .Q.
Not sure if it's a winner takes all game to be honest, as i still think that there are points to be dropped in the run in. but whoever comes out on top on the day will certainly be in the driving seat

I agree.

Guest Wiggy
Celtic to nick this one in Rangers backyard.

Sorry i can't make the game as Leeds take on Millwall at the same time in the 1st leg play of at the "New Den" i am hoping to watch that one live in Metro Apartments LK Metro, i think a "Leeds" & "Rangers" double could be on the cards :confused:

Man utd and Man City are playing at the same time aswell.

But a day later :whistling:

:thumbsup::down: :whistling:

i cant see rangers or celtic dropping any other points in the run in other than in this game against each other on saturday .

so i think it is winner takes all .

roll on 6 .30 pm tonight .

c,mon the hoops .

Guest valley

shocking stuff that, not good to watch for the neutral

Guest hazmaticus
^Are you on drugs? :whistling:

no just thread fookin :)