Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Fondles

The Great British Fish And Chip Shop

Guest Fondles

But a big thumbs up to Kevin and his team, for the fourth Tuesday on the trot they have delivered to Noi's some of the best fish and chips ive eaten.... period.

i'll let a piccie from tonight tell the story.... f**kin lush.

large John Dory and Chips, cooked perfect (again), a mere 210 baht, worth every penny IMHO.

120520091118.jpg

Guest MotorMouth

had another kebab tonight :rolleyes:

mate had one @ nois :thumbsup:

looks like you've got it right now kev <_<

Looks well tasty. Cant wait for me mate to come by with his Thai bird. She's gonna cook me some grub and Im starving.

Guest valley
But a big thumbs up to Kevin and his team, for the fourth Tuesday on the trot they have delivered to Noi's some of the best fish and chips ive eaten.... period.

i'll let a piccie from tonight tell the story.... f**kin lush.

large John Dory and Chips, cooked perfect (again), a mere 210 baht, worth every penny IMHO.

120520091118.jpg

chips look good, but not too many of them though

Guest galee
chips look good, but not too many of them though

Kev's a skinny f**ker,he obviously thinks we all should loose weight :D

He should do a Mc f**k and offer a fat bastard portion option :thumbsup:

It's starting to look good and if he keeps at it it will become the top chippy in Patts :(

Guest galee

The F&C's have quite obviously improved considerably from the previous offerings :thumbsup:

chips002.jpg

The problem for me is the standard has been set by E'r indoors :(

fctd001.jpg

Guest valley
Kev's a skinny f**ker,he obviously thinks we all should loose weight :D

He should do a Mc f**k and offer a fat bastard portion option :thumbsup:

It's starting to look good and if he keeps at it it will become the top chippy in Patts :(

you can kind of just tell by looking at those chips, that they are good.

hard to beat fish and chips once in a while, there is nothing like it,

usually 9-10 euros in my town for fish and chips, big portions,

alot of them have halfed their prices because of the recession

small fish and small portion of chips compared to what im used to .

so if i was going to buy fisn n chips , i reckon id still use chow soy in soi chaiyapoon at 140 b , tried , tested , tasted and trusted .

Guest Fondles
small fish and small portion of chips compared to what im used to .

something wrong with your eyes, that there is a decent size piece of fish and the portion of chips is proportioned to be a nice edible meal that doesnt leave you feeling stuffed, well me anyways.

For those that feel the need to eat the equivalent of their own body mass to feel content, i guess it is isn't sufficent.

Guest Paul1970

I was in Noi's last night when Fondles had his tucker and believe me that was a nice size piece of fish, I have seen smaller fish served up in UK chippies, there was an adequate amount of chips as well, personally I would prefer more but then I'm a big chip eater, if you think it's not enough you could always buy a second portion.

From memory he was a few chips short anyway as I seem to remember a few disappearing when Fondles went to get a plate :whistling:

The only thing I didn't like the look off was that there seemed to be a layer of sog between the batter and the fish which didn't look to appetising but I may be wrong on that point.

Certainly a huge improvement on what has been served from the gaff previousley though :thumbsup:

I need to get round to trying the F&C from Chow Soy though, they look the dogs nads but they can keep their Chinese shyte.

I was in Noi's last night when Fondles had his tucker and believe me that was a nice size piece of fish, I have seen smaller fish served up in UK chippies, there was an adequate amount of chips as well, personally I would prefer more but then I'm a big chip eater, if you think it's not enough you could always buy a second portion.

From memory he was a few chips short anyway as I seem to remember a few disappearing when Fondles went to get a plate :whistling:

The only thing I didn't like the look off was that there seemed to be a layer of sog between the batter and the fish which didn't look to appetising but I may be wrong on that point.

Certainly a huge improvement on what has been served from the gaff previousley though :thumbsup:

I need to get round to trying the F&C from Chow Soy though, they look the dogs nads but they can keep their Chinese shyte.

yep you could buy a second portion , but then id be paying over 8 quid for a similar portion in thailand than what i can get in scotland for around 5 pounds 50 pence .

the one in scotland being from a quality , experienced chip shop .

Guest Kolobos

That piece of fish looks nearly 5x the width of a ciggy packet...Pretty fookin' big...The chips come as a regular size, and if you order the large you get a shit load of 'em.

He should still be wrapping it all up in a grease proof paper and then newspaper...You ain't in the EU Riff Raffles, get it back to how people love 'em!!!

Guest Wiggy

Best value for money regarding fish & chips is the Chow Soy, however i have only tried the Great British Fish & Chips a few months back, must try them now Fondels has given the heads up, anyone got a picture of there kebabs ?

Guest Kolobos
Best value for money regarding fish & chips is the Chow Soy, however i have only tried the Great British Fish & Chips a few months back, must try them now Fondels has given the heads up, anyone got a picture of there kebabs ?

In the kebab thread :mellow:

Guest galee

kebeb002.jpg

kebeb004.jpg

Guest galee
Galee why did you have to succumb? :pinch:

just thought it would be nice to have some color on the board,as no body can upload pics anymore :mellow:

Guest Kolobos
just thought it would be nice to have some color on the board,as no body can upload pics anymore :mellow:

Fondles did just fine :pinch:

Guest galee
Fondles did just fine :mellow:

He's a technoeverything freak :pinch:

He's a technoeverything freak :mellow:

demotivational-posters-defeat.jpeg

:pinch: :thumbsup: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Guest galee

That piece of fish looks nearly 5x the width of a ciggy packet...Pretty fookin' big...The chips come as a regular size, and if you order the large you get a shit load of 'em.

Optical illusion,even the chips are as long as three ciggy packs :thumbsup:

120520091118.jpg

Guest Kolobos
Optical illusion,even the chips are as long as three ciggy packs :thumbsup:

No idea what chip you are looking at? :thumbsup:

yep you could buy a second portion , but then id be paying over 8 quid for a similar portion in thailand than what i can get in scotland for around 5 pounds 50 pence .

the one in scotland being from a quality , experienced chip shop .

But this is Thailand Alex not Scotland,think baht not pounds :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No idea what chip you are looking at? :thumbsup:

Must be the ones that disapeared while fondles was getting a plate :thumbsup: