Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mulphy

Pattaya United Football Club .

pattaya united football club are the newest members of the thai premier league .

they are in their first year of formation and have replaced coke bang pra in the thai premier league .

they currently play their home games at nongprue municipal stadium , but are in the process of building a custom made 20,000 capacity stadium , which will be built in stages and complete in 5 years at the latest .

the cost to build the stadium is reported to be 544 million baht .

they are currently sponsored by chang beer to the tune of 3 million baht per year .

they currenly have four foriegn (farang ) players in the team , 1 each from brazil , cameroon , germany and the ivory coast .

the top player at the team is khun tana chanakboot, simply known as man .

he can play as a winger or striker and is the only player in the team to have represented the thai national team .

most thai international players ply their trade in singapore , malaysia or veitnam , were they can earn far better wages than they do here in thailand .

the manager is khun phansak ketwatha, although thai speaks very good english and is very very approachable as i can testify to when he spoke with me and gave me his home , business , mobile phone numbers and e mail address .

i joined the official supporters club today and was issued with membership number 01333 , which is a surprisingly good number of registered fans in a supporters club for a team less than 6 months from conception .

the trading name of the team is pattaya city united company limited .

the club nickname is the rocking dolphins .

club colours are powder blue and white for home games and red and white with black trim for their second strip . both strips are hooped in design .

i highly recommend anybody from any country who is out here in pattaya and enjoys football to go see the rocking dolphins and get behind the team .

the clubs shop is located on 3rd road almost opposite the tot offices and all the club replica shirts , and other merchandise is very competitively priced .

entry to all thai premier league games is only 50 b .

pattaya united provide luxury vip travel to away games on fully air conditioned coaches absolutely free of charge to any registered member of their supporters club as long as he or she indicates to the club shop that they intend to travel with the team .

a top day out which cant be beat on price anywhere in the world .

i am now attempting to form an official pattaya united supporters club , based around the rockhouse .

any interested parties please let me know .

we would be officialy recognised by the club .

Guest trevor
pattaya united football club are the newest members of the thai premier league .

they are in their first year of formation and have replaced coke bang pra in the thai premier league .

they currently play their home games at nongprue municipal stadium , but are in the process of building a custom made 20,000 capacity stadium , which will be built in stages and complete in 5 years at the latest .

the cost to build the stadium is reported to be 544 million baht .

they are currently sponsored by chang beer to the tune of 3 million baht per year .

they currenly have four foriegn (farang ) players in the team , 1 each from brazil , cameroon , germany and the ivory coast .

the top player at the team is khun tana chanakboot, simply known as man .

he can play as a winger or striker and is the only player in the team to have represented the thai national team .

most thai international players ply their trade in singapore , malaysia or veitnam , were they can earn far better wages than they do here in thailand .

the manager is khun phansak ketwatha, although thai speaks very good english and is very very approachable as i can testify to when he spoke with me and gave me his home , business , mobile phone numbers and e mail address .

i joined the official supporters club today and was issued with membership number 01333 , which is a surprisingly good number of registered fans in a supporters club for a team less than 6 months from conception .

the trading name of the team is pattaya city united company limited .

the club nickname is the rocking dolphins .

club colours are powder blue and white for home games and red and white with black trim for their second strip . both strips are hooped in design .

i highly recommend anybody from any country who is out here in pattaya and enjoys football to go see the rocking dolphins and get behind the team .

the clubs shop is located on 3rd road almost opposite the tot offices and all the club replica shirts , and other merchandise is very competitively priced .

entry to all thai premier league games is only 50 b .

pattaya united provide luxury vip travel to away games on fully air conditioned coaches absolutely free of charge to any registered member of their supporters club as long as he or she indicates to the club shop that they intend to travel with the team .

a top day out which cant be beat on price anywhere in the world .

i am now attempting to form an official pattaya united supporters club , based around the rockhouse .

any interested parties please let me know .

we would be officialy recognised by the club .

i thought wiggy would have been doing thats mate

Guest Mr Pastry

It seems more appropriate to affiliate to a bar rather than and individual, and I suspect there is a business interest involved.

Wiggy could be their new mascot :whistling: :thumbsup:

well , while i thank wiggy for bringing pattaya united to my attention , ive taken it further and discussed opening a pattaya united supporters club in the rockhouse and giving pattaya united a designated section on this forum with the clubs manager and the chairman of their supporters club .

i love my football , was a season ticket holder at glasgow celtic until i moved out here as well as a reasonably succesful coach at amatuer level in scotland .

i seriously miss going to the football week in and week out and pattaya united will make an interesting substitute for me .

wiggy of course is free to join the rockhouse pattaya united supporter club or open his own branch as he sees fit .

i hope that many like minded people decide to join the rockhouse pattaya united supporters club and follow the team week in and week out .

Guest Wiggy

Good luck ^^ so whats the plan for this Saturday ?

Guest Mr Pastry

where are they playing and against whom??

Guest Wiggy
where are they playing and against whom??

There at home Pattaya United v PEA FC

well wiggy , i ll be at the game on saturday against PEA , last years thai premier league winners .

can only speak for myself and noi , who will be coming with me .

cant speak for anyone else as ive only just declared i intend to have a rockhouse pattaya united supporters club about 20 minutes ago and i have currently only 2 members , me and the wife .

anyone else who intends to join the club or wishes to go to the game can indicate on here and arrangements will be made to suit .

Guest trevor
well , while i thank wiggy for bringing pattaya united to my attention , ive taken it further and discussed opening a pattaya united supporters club in the rockhouse and giving pattaya united a designated section on this forum with the clubs manager and the chairman of their supporters club .

i love my football , was a season ticket holder at glasgow celtic until i moved out here as well as a reasonably succesful coach at amatuer level in scotland .

i seriously miss going to the football week in and week out and pattaya united will make an interesting substitute for me .

wiggy of course is free to join the rockhouse pattaya united supporter club or open his own branch as he sees fit .

i hope that many like minded people decide to join the rockhouse pattaya united supporters club and follow the team week in and week out .

not knocking you mate, it will bring some custom into the bar as well

Guest Wiggy
well wiggy , i ll be at the game on saturday against PEA , last years thai premier league winners .

can only speak for myself and noi , who will be coming with me .

cant speak for anyone else as ive only just declared i intend to have a rockhouse pattaya united supporters club about 20 minutes ago and i have currently only 2 members , me and the wife .

anyone else who intends to join the club or wishes to go to the game can indicate on here and arrangements will be made to suit .

I am not sure where you intend to set off from but if your going from home we will all meet you there :whistling:

Guest Mr Pastry

I would imagine a mini bus from the RH would be good in future, with pre/post match drinks there.

Are these matches televised ??

I am not sure where you intend to set off from but if your going from home we will all meet you there :whistling:

im probably intending starting off from my home if their is no interest from our members here or patrons of the rockhouse .

however if there is interest then i ll be meeting people in the rockhouse for drinks before the game and arranging transport from the rockhouse .

whatever happens i ll most definately see you at the game .

I would imagine a mini bus from the RH would be good in future, with pre/post match drinks there.

Are these matches televised ??

yes , some of the matches are televised .

last weeks away game to muang thong united was televised live as will be this weeks home game to PEA .

Guest Wiggy
im probably intending starting off from my home if their is no interest from our members here or patrons of the rockhouse .

however if there is interest then i ll be meeting people in the rockhouse for drinks before the game and arranging transport from the rockhouse .

whatever happens i ll most definately see you at the game .

Ok i have all ready made prior arrangements regarding this Saturday's pre-match drinking venue, maybe next time we can all meet at yours.

Guest Mr Pastry
yes , some of the matches are televised .

last weeks away game to muang thong united was televised live as will be this weeks home game to PEA .

Could be an idea to record them on HD and play back in the bar for those that cannot attend away games :whistling: :thumbsup:

Guest suffolkcouple

would be good to start at a different venue each match

be good for the bar and also so others see farangs in pattaya shirts help with intrest

Guest Wiggy
would be good to start at a different venue each match

be good for the bar and also so others see farangs in pattaya shirts help with intrest

Anyone wishing to join us for our pre-match drinks this Saturday we will be meeting at Millennium guesthouse and restaurant soi Buakhow, from 2pm on wards, and don't forget folks 3 San Mig Lights for only 100 baht :ninja: bus leaves for the ground at 4.45pm and returning after the game only 100 baht.

Guest blue1878

Can I ask a question

Speaking to a friend of mine who is a big football fan and he says that Pattaya United are only in the Thai premier league becuase they bought Coke Bang Pra's franchise.

So my question is do you think that it is right that the owners of Pattaya United have bought there way into the premier league

Guest Paulie Walnuts

Alex this is a cracking idea, sign me up mate!!

Couple of questions, do you have a fixture list for June and are you gonna be selling the home and away shirts in the bar?

Cmon the Dolphins!!!! :ninja:

Guest suffolkcouple
are you gonna be selling the home and away shirts in the bar?

Cmon the Dolphins!!!! :rotflmao:

the shop for shirts is on 3rd road just up from the TOT central road junction

Alex this is a cracking idea, sign me up mate!!

Couple of questions, do you have a fixture list for June and are you gonna be selling the home and away shirts in the bar?

Cmon the Dolphins!!!! :rotflmao:

i do have the fixture list up to june , when the league takes an almost 3 month break before commencing again , id guess due to rainy season , when fixtures have a higher chance of being called off .

we dont at this moment intend to sell either home or away shirts in the bar , but with permission from the supporters club it could be a possibility .

Guest Dirty_Sanchez
Will he wear a Dolphins suit ? Bruno may attack him :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Guest minime

I love my football too, and i think you have a great idea and I would be very intrested to join and watch games.