Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest roomak

Cafe Pittini, Soi Buakhow - Beware!

Guest roomak

I and a circle of friends have been patronizing this place for some time. The great location and reasonable prices made us put up with the generally sloppy and unfriendly service. We jokingly referred to it as the “No smiles café!”

Last Sunday however, things came to a head in a most unpleasant manner. A certain waitress who always looked like she hated farangs with a passion stormed passed by our table and my friend held up his empty water glass and asked for some more. She ignored him, muttering under her breath and continued on her mission. We just shook our heads and paid it no more attention. A few minutes later, the owner’s wife came to our table together with the person concerned and confronted us in a most aggressive manner wanting to know what our problem is with “her lady”. We played it cool, just pointing out that we don’t like to be ignored and expressed our displeasure with the attitude displayed.

Since we saw that the customer is never right, we asked them to leave it at that and to go away. The waitress then started to shout and pointed out of the premises and told US to go away! She then told my friend: “f**king cunt” Now, where does this innocent little Isaan girl who otherwise speaks very little English learn this kind of language?

Anyway, we left it at that and did not take the argument any further.

I then observed the waitress on her mobile and jokingly told my friend that she is probably calling for back up! And truly she did. A big Thai guy arrived on his motorbike, a large bag slung across his chest, the trademark of the loan shark/enforcer! After the waitress consulted with him he walked up to our table and started to shout at us incoherently “Farang…..talk lady…..Farang Thailand…..” We just stayed cool and pretended we didn’t know what he was talking about, knowing exactly that he was just dying for confrontation. After all, both of us have been here for a long time and know how much him and some friends or any nearby compatriots would like to indulge in a little Farang bashing! The manageress came out and told him :mai pen rai, mai pen rai, as on second thought she probably didn’t want any blood on her shops floor! He then left, still muttering some curses.

Well, a typical example of a farangs standing in Thailand: Keep your mouth shut and your wallet open, then the Thais love you!

Shame on café Pittini for treating and let customers be treated like this.

:teehee:

Guest trevor
I and a circle of friends have been patronizing this place for some time. The great location and reasonable prices made us put up with the generally sloppy and unfriendly service. We jokingly referred to it as the “No smiles café!”

Last Sunday however, things came to a head in a most unpleasant manner. A certain waitress who always looked like she hated farangs with a passion stormed passed by our table and my friend held up his empty water glass and asked for some more. She ignored him, muttering under her breath and continued on her mission. We just shook our heads and paid it no more attention. A few minutes later, the owner’s wife came to our table together with the person concerned and confronted us in a most aggressive manner wanting to know what our problem is with “her lady”. We played it cool, just pointing out that we don’t like to be ignored and expressed our displeasure with the attitude displayed.

Since we saw that the customer is never right, we asked them to leave it at that and to go away. The waitress then started to shout and pointed out of the premises and told US to go away! She then told my friend: “f**king cunt” Now, where does this innocent little Isaan girl who otherwise speaks very little English learn this kind of language?

Anyway, we left it at that and did not take the argument any further.

I then observed the waitress on her mobile and jokingly told my friend that she is probably calling for back up! And truly she did. A big Thai guy arrived on his motorbike, a large bag slung across his chest, the trademark of the loan shark/enforcer! After the waitress consulted with him he walked up to our table and started to shout at us incoherently “Farang…..talk lady…..Farang Thailand…..” We just stayed cool and pretended we didn’t know what he was talking about, knowing exactly that he was just dying for confrontation. After all, both of us have been here for a long time and know how much him and some friends or any nearby compatriots would like to indulge in a little Farang bashing! The manageress came out and told him :mai pen rai, mai pen rai, as on second thought she probably didn’t want any blood on her shops floor! He then left, still muttering some curses.

Well, a typical example of a farangs standing in Thailand: Keep your mouth shut and your wallet open, then the Thais love you!

Shame on café Pittini for treating and let customers be treated like this.

:teehee:

all this over a glass of water

you r having a laugh mate

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

Vote with your feet. Good on ya for name and shame too! :teehee:

Guest galee

Any confrontation with Thai people should involve a lot of inane smiling on your part as it totally f**ks them up,it's reverse psychology because when they are angry and in conflict that's what they do :teehee:

Should have been drinking beer not f**king water anyway :teehee:

Guest The Deported One RIP

Thanks for the heads up, I will stay clear

Guest Todder
Thanks for the heads up, I will stay clear

yep one to miss i think john :teehee:

Guest trevor
yep one to miss i think john :teehee:

guys its best to go and judge for yourselfs

Guest Todder
guys its best to go and judge for yourselfs

thats so true, if i listened to all the shit said about the RH i would never go in there :teehee:

Guest trevor
Thanks for the rave review - just booked a table for tomorrow night!

dont ask for water mate

Guest Dirty_Sanchez
Thanks for the rave review - just booked a table for tomorrow night!

sounds less dangerous than vegas lounge when there's WAG trouble :thumbsup:

sounds to me like there was a mis-understanding & the young lady thought you said something rude to her

or she just made it up because she was sick of waiting on you

I hate chicks who get on a power trip & call up their motortaxi TBFs over the slightest little thing & tell them we treated them badly just to see the fur fly

f**kin' cunts like that should be fired not stood up for by the owner, daft cows both of them

Guest fulhamster

Sounds like they don't want or need the custom - best avoided.

Where in Arunothai is this dump - just in case I go in by mistake ?

Sorry, I meant Buakhow

Guest Spuds

I always use this cafe and have done for many years and have never had a problem there with the staff. They have always been very nice. Only ever seen one problem there when a German guy walked off without paying and they just let him go.

Guest roomak
sounds to me like there was a mis-understanding & the young lady thought you said something rude to her

or she just made it up because she was sick of waiting on you

I hate chicks who get on a power trip & call up their motortaxi TBFs over the slightest little thing & tell them we treated them badly just to see the fur fly

f**kin' cunts like that should be fired not stood up for by the owner, daft cows both of them

Thanks for your solidarity LokalYokul and also to all the other BM's who did the same. Yes, I think she was tired on waiting not only on us but on farangs generally. Here we encounter a general problem Thais have with us. For instance there is one regular guest who comes almost daily, dressed only in his underrords, no shirt! So, we can imagine how the staff and also the Thai manageress feel. The problem is that to them "all farangs same, same", so the next one who presents himself as a likeley target for pent up aggression (in this case me and my friend) gets it!

BTW, sorry about my post resulting in some bickering between English and Americans. :whistling:

Guest Obsession

I think I used to eat there. Chrome chairs and glass tables and a kid of patio? Was over a year ago, but one of the waitresses was a cunt and we had words about cappucino foam :whistling: . Thankfully she must have been out of phone credit :whistling:

Picture is worth a thousand words. Post a pic of this place and I am much more likely to avoid it. Names escape me when roaming around town, a picture I can remember. Don't want to go there when there are so many places I don't have to worry about that kinda action.

I wander if this incident is down to Falang spend / Thai tolerance levels getting wider, i've seen it before when the white dog face has given the serving staff grief, but it has all been let go because he's got a wallet full of baht and the staff have laughed it off after because Falang is drunk and stupid and been relieved of a few quid at the end of the day, so that's livable....i think these days the Falang budget could cause a few problems like this so it's time to be careful...

Now as for the monkey who turned up with the shoulder bag , even though he was given the mift dunno what your onna bout mate response , i bet he thought he had one up on the pair as they didn't get involved ,and i bet he reported in as much to his mates....

keep a cool head ot there lads!

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

Sounds as if this place might need a visit from the floor shitting bandit? :thumbsup: :teehee:

Sounds as if this place might need a visit from the floor shitting bandit? :thumbsup: :teehee:

Not a bad idea Stinky Pete, just to mooch casually onto the middle of the dining area and squat down and deposit one or two of your reekiest lemon curds quite nonchalantly might do it, but of course it might be waived off by the Thai's as an individual one off action from a drunken forigener.....so how about we just not muck about and torch the place in the early hours and leave a calling card...now that will hurt.........

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
Not a bad idea Stinky Pete, just to mooch casually onto the middle of the dining area and squat down and deposit one or two of your reekiest lemon curds quite nonchalantly might do it, but of course it might be waived off by the Thai's as an individual one off action from a drunken forigener.....so how about we just not muck about and torch the place in the early hours and leave a calling card...now that will hurt.........

No fires mate. That just aint fun. I prefer to go out and have some Sum Tum Pboo Bplah from a street vendor, really fookin spicey, and wash it down with 4 quarts of warm beer chang. Then about an hour or two later, I will walk in the place, and ask to use the bog. Once in the bog, I will paint the fooker brown with liquid fecal paint. :rolleyes:

Much better than lighting a match. :teehee:

No fires mate. That just aint fun. I prefer to go out and have some Sum Tum Pboo Bplah from a street vendor, really fookin spicey, and wash it down with 4 quarts of warm beer chang. Then about an hour or two later, I will walk in the place, and ask to use the bog. Once in the bog, I will paint the fooker brown with liquid fecal paint. :rolleyes:

Much better than lighting a match. :teehee:

:sick: :woot: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Guest Wiggy

On the strength of the OP i will not be going back in there in a hurry, shame as they did a nice breakfast....