Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest roomak

Cafe Pittini, Soi Buakhow - Beware!

the owner is well aware of what is being said on here .

he joined the forum 2 dats ago but so far has syayed quiet .

His name isn't monty by any chance is it :rolleyes:

I AGREE YOU MUST BE TALKING BOLLOCKS MATIE!! OVER A GLASS OF WATER??????????????????????

When i am in thailand i always go to cafe pitini once or twice a week for my food and coffee fix.

I first went to cafe pitini some three years ago or there abouts and only came back from my holiday 3 weeks ago.

The first guy called paul the owner a yank nice guy.

About a year or so ago a english guy? bought paul out and has carried on a fantastic job there with good food and cheap prices and i always see him talking and taking care of customers and i am SURE he will take any action he needs to do to take care of hes business.

I own a restuarant in my own country and you sound like one of those F-------G night mare customers!

GET A LIFE MATE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PLACE AND PISS THE STAFF OFF THERE (DICK HEAD!) :rolleyes:

Might be a better idea to fess up and admit you are something to do with the gaff mate. You may get a little more kudos for doing so. Might also be an idea to explain why your manageress is 'allegedly' such a rude bitch who chases away your customers.

monty may be connected to cafe patini , i have no way of knowing , but he did register on march 19th 2009 .

Guest minime
I AGREE YOU MUST BE TALKING BOLLOCKS MATIE!! OVER A GLASS OF WATER??????????????????????

When i am in thailand i always go to cafe pitini once or twice a week for my food and coffee fix.

I first went to cafe pitini some three years ago or there abouts and only came back from my holiday 3 weeks ago.

About a year or so ago a english guy? bought paul out and has carried on a fantastic job there with good food and cheap prices and i always see him talking and taking care of customers and i am SURE he will take any action he needs to do to take care of hes business.

I own a restuarant in my own country and you sound like one of those F-------G night mare customers!

GET A LIFE MATE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PLACE AND PISS THE STAFF OFF THERE (DICK HEAD!) :o

WTTB

:rolleyes:

Guest Obsession

GET A LIFE MATE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PLACE AND PISS THE STAFF OFF THERE (DICK HEAD!) :rolleyes:

The guy said there were 4 witnesses. But if someone wants to accept staff phoning in the heavies, when theyve just went in for a coffee. Up to them. Same as anyone who wants to defend such behaviour.

Guest Todder
The guy said there were 4 witnesses. But if someone wants to accept staff phoning in the heavies, when theyve just went in for a coffee. Up to them. Same as anyone who wants to defend such behaviour.

dont need that shit on holiday, i will give the place a wide birth :rolleyes:

Guest roomak

GET A LIFE MATE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PLACE AND PISS THE STAFF OFF THERE (DICK HEAD!) :thumbsup:

Reading your post I wouldn't want to be a guest at YOUR Restaurant! No need to get rude, you can disagree in a civilized manner :thumbsup:

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

I will state this comment again for the record, THERE IS NO f**kING REASON FOR ANYONE TO HAVE A HALF EMPTY GLASS OF ANYTHING IN THAILAND!

The places in Choburi City have at most 1 staff per 3 tables. Just staning and waiting to fill your glass. At much cheaper prices I might add. Bad service is just taking the piss!

Guest Mr Pastry

GET A LIFE MATE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PLACE AND PISS THE STAFF OFF THERE (DICK HEAD!) :teehee:

Is that Fawlty Towers ??? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest FatherMojo

Any staff calling in an enforcer over a glass of water needs to be given the boot. Any place who's owner/manager defends this or does not sack the staff member or does not come here to does come on here to explain (as they are aware of it) does not not deserve any custom.

Hate to think what would have happened if the guy asked for a clean plate.

Guest Parkwahn
dont need that shit on holiday, i will give the place a wide birth :teehee:

I agree, but I guess if a BM is tooled up :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Then he would be fine, I would just swerve the whole lot who needs any of that attitude :teehee: :mellow:

Guest Fondles

Everyone should boycott the place, that'll learn em.

I dont even know where it is.

wait

WHAT...............

Guest cocodile

It seems some kind of masshysteria is goin' on rite here, on the next page every visitor is being slaughtered :verymad:

I don't doubt Roomak's words for a moment, but if everyone got the same treatment, don't you think this place would be out of business in a heartbeat?

If I would be there, this place would be on my todo list, it' s always good to have a self-formed opinion. :verymad: :verymad:

Guest cocodile
dont need that shit on holiday, i will give the place a wide birth :verymad:

Who made you pregnant? :verymad:

Guest Parkwahn
It seems some kind of masshysteria is goin' on rite here, on the next page every visitor is being slaughtered :verymad:

I don't doubt Roomak's words for a moment, but if everyone got the same treatment, don't you think this place would be out of business in a heartbeat?

If I would be there, this place would be on my todo list, it' s always good to have a self-formed opinion. :verymad: :verymad:

What if you go there and they kick the shit out of you :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Guest Parkwahn
Who made you pregnant? :pinch:

Learn to spell............. stop fred fekin :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :pinch:

Guest cocodile
What if you go there and they kick the shit out of you :verymad: :verymad: :pinch:

Why would they do that, it's more propable that they would embrace me, for the nice guy that I am, different folks, different strokes. :verymad:

Guest Todder
Who made you pregnant? :pinch:

:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Guest roomak

I was told by a friend that the owner is fully aware of what happened. He informed himself by means of his security video which clearly shows events and that neither my friend nor myself made a wrong move. But it showed clearly the hostile attitude of the waitress whom he fired on the spot! Of course, I doubt that he can "fire" his wife :verymad:

Guest cocodile
:verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

You don't have to invest that much, you can use one of them Tesco trolleys to move the wee one around. :pinch:

Guest laura
wOW..i AM AMAZED AT THIS COMMENT .PITINIS CAFE IS ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR PLACES IN SOI BAUKOEW!!

I AND MY WIFE HAVE BEEN DINING THERE WITH MANY OF MY FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE STAFF .THE OWNER (FARANG GUY) IS VERY FRIENDLY AND I WILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO TELL HIM OF THIS POST .WE ENJOY THE FOOD THERE VERY MUCH AND THIS COMMENT AS UNFORTUNATE AS IT APEARS WILL NOT STOP US FROM GOING THERE.MIND YOU OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE OBSERVED FARANGS GIVING THE THAIS A VERY HARD TIME IN MANY OF THE EATING ESTABLISHMENTS IN PATTAYA.

hehehe thats as transparent for a second post from a new bm i ever seen :whistling: are you the gaffer then chuck??

Guest laura

GET A LIFE MATE AND MOVE ON TO ANOTHER PLACE AND PISS THE STAFF OFF THERE (DICK HEAD!) :whistling:

haha another topping post number one !! close the window ffs the light must be drawing them :whistling:

Guest laura
Might be a better idea to fess up and admit you are something to do with the gaff mate. You may get a little more kudos for doing so. Might also be an idea to explain why your manageress is 'allegedly' such a rude bitch who chases away your customers.

i think they she learned her manners from the long standing' customers' who are defending it here :whistling: :whistling: well done monty and dinnerman ya both kinda f**ked defending the place up now didnt you :teehee:

if the owner sacked the waitress then that was a positive move .

if he didnt sack his wife , then im afraid it will just happen again and again and again .

if wifes are going to front of the house businesses , then they need to have a personality , good manners and good social skills .

sounds like his wife would be better off working in a factory in laem chabang .