Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

codzirra

Very Rare old stamps

Anybody know anything about stamps or wants to buy some ? I reckon these are worth millions of pounds , any offers ?

post-526-1200296677.jpg

Guest rawlins

I'll give you face value minus damages seeing as they have all been scribbled on....

Three and a half pence... Final offer.

Jesus ......... how old are you again Codzirra ........ if you wrote "now becoming rare" on that sheet, that must have been quite some time ago!! :whistling:

Seriously , does anyone know if they are worth much ? I tried googling but there are so many different types it was doing my head in . Some Victorian stamps are worth thousands ; similar to these .

I know nuffin about stamps but before I stick them on ebay - along with some others - just want to know if start at 99 pence is about right .

Guest jackburton

Cod,

Not much into stamp collecting (but I am a member of the American Numismatic Assn.) but usually there is a shop in town somewhere that sells things like this and/or coins. Not sure where your digs are, but there is probably a local that can help you. try google (or the yellow pages) for stamp collector stores or maybe even numismatic (coin collector) sometimes they do both (or can recommend something).

Edit: you might also try emailing the pic to one of these stores if they have a contact on the web.

jack

Guest Mr Pastry

Its important that you know their worth and the only way you will find this either via the Stanley Gibbons Catalog (maybe available at tour library) or better still to locate and expert/dealer in your area and fax it to them, but better to go in person. By the looks of them, them the condition may be an issue in deciding their value and will dramatically reduce the worth if they are not mint.

Thanks for the info boys , esp noquit , looks like I could be making a few bob on these but its a hell of a job sorting and identifying them .

Quiz at bottom of priority list now , stamps rule . :whistling:

Guest Bigleg

Send em too me first class I'll give em a lick to see how much they're worth.