Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest chacha

30,000 Waiting For Season Tickets At Manure

Guest chacha

Well the bullshit that pours out of the rags year in year out is that people have to wait for years to get a season ticket . What a load of bollocks . I have heard rags saying they have 30000 waiting in line & I can,t get a ticket thats why i don't go..

Well the following was taken from the rags web site.

So where have the 30000 23/04/2009 12:34, Report by Stephen Powell2009/10 Season TicketsWe're all set to start what could be another exciting season at Old Trafford and now we'd like you to be a part of the action.

There are a limited number of 2009/10 Season Tickets available to purchase now so fans can experience all the thrills and spills at the Theatre of Dreams this coming season.

In 2008/09, Sir Alex's side picked up the Carling Cup, FIFA Club World Cup and an 18th title with Premier League success. Now United are inviting supporters to purchase a new Season Ticket for the 2009/10 season by calling 0161 868 8000 (option 1 then 4).

Junior Season Ticket holders will be entitled to opt-out of all home Cup matches, whilst both junior and senior Season Ticket holders will be able to upgrade to a full adult ticket for all home cup matches.

It should be noted, however, that due to the regulations of cup competitions, Season Ticket holders in the following areas of the ground may not be allocated their usual seats for home cup matches: (i) East Stand, Tier 2; (ii) South Stand, Blocks S121 to S127 and S226 to S228; and (iii) front two rows of East & West Stands, Lower. Affected supporters will be allocated alternative seats and will be charged the same price as, or less than, their usual seats (depending on the price bands of the alternative seats). Other Season Ticket holders should be allocated their usual seats for home cup matches, save in exceptional circumstances.

Please refer to the Season Ticket terms and conditions for further details.

gone ?

Guest .Q.

Its probably more to be honest.

It depends on where you want a seat ChaCha

Guest Obsession

Someone has a chip on their shoulder regarding Man U :whistling:

Its obvious they must be the most sought after tickets in England. Thats what sustained success over decades does for a club :thumbsup:

Guest chacha
Someone has a chip on their shoulder regarding Man U :whistling:

Its obvious they must be the most sought after tickets in England. Thats what sustained success over decades does for a club :thumbsup:

Err, they are on open sale so where is the 30,000 :confused:

Guest .Q.
Err, they are on open sale so where is the 30,000 :rolleyes:

I can get a season for Rangers tommorrow, but i have to wait 3-5 years for the actual stand i want. That'll be the same as Man U. ChaCha you are pissing into the wind. man U are probably the biggest supported team in the World, nothing will change that.

They are NOT the biggest team in the World though, not by a long shot, RM, Barca, Liverpool, Inter, AC, Bayer Munich, Ajax are all well above them in footballing terms :verymad: