Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Wiggy

100 baht for food ?

Guest Wig and Pizzle

What do you do ?

do you go to "Crazy Daves" and fill yourself with one of his famous 65 baht breakfasts and leave yourself enough money to buy yourself a beer ?

or do you get yourself down to "Slices" on Soi Diana and get two slices of pizza and a soft drink of your choice ?

or do you go Thai and have several dishes from the trolly man ?

somthing completley different ?

Guest buriramboy

If you like Phad Thai, you can have the best one in town just round the corner from where you live and all for 25 baht. Go down nern plub waan and just before you get to sukhumvit road you will see the stand on the right hand side, don't think she opens till about 5pm but you will normally see a small queue as it is that good.

Guest Wig and Pizzle
If you like Phad Thai, you can have the best one in town just round the corner from where you live and all for 25 baht. Go down nern plub waan and just before you get to sukhumvit road you will see the stand on the right hand side, don't think she opens till about 5pm but you will normally see a small queue as it is that good.

What is Phad Thai ? is it spicey ?

Guest buriramboy
What is Phad Thai ? is it spicey ?

How long have you lived in Thailand Wiggy??? Phad Thai is Thai fried noodles, and in itself not spicey at all but i personaly eat it with some dried chilli mixed in, but up to you.

post-18-1200735238.jpg

Guest galee

Local food on the darkside in the markets and stalls is around 25-30 baht a portion.

Typical meal for lunch would be Nam took moo(spicy barbacued pork neck) 35 baht,Gang gai keiow wan ( chicken green curry) 25 baht, lab gai (spicy minced chicken) 30 baht,Cawl suwai (boiled rice)10 baht,5 baht koniawl(sticky rice).

Throw in some 6.4% beer chang @ 100 baht for 3 x 1 pint bottles

Enough to feed two to three people for around 205 baht = £1 a head for lunch with beer.

CUP OF COFFEE IN THE UK AROUND £2.00 each!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest rawlins

You down to your last 100 baht Wiggy?...

2 x Corn on the Cob................20 baht

Oishi Tuna sarnie from 7-11.....15 baht

10 x bbq sticks.......................50 baht

3 x chupa chup........................15 baht

--------------------------------------------

Total.....................................100 baht

---------------------------------------------

Guest jackburton

I go to tops, get a jar of peanut butter and loaf of bread and couple bottles of water.

this will feed me for 3 days at least.

seriously

jack

Guest Mr Pastry

Phad Thai is great and really does the trick for me. Its not the cost, but it certainly is a cheap substancial meal and by adding Chillie or not, can suit all tastes.

I remember when I had my place in Kata Beach, there was a brilliant place the set up at night catering for Thais and Farangs and I could eat Phad Thai, 2 hard boiled eggs and a Singha for 75 baht. Those were the days. Its only pure laziness that drives me to Slices, but I have had a few dodgy stomachs after eating there, has anyone else?

To be honest, I wouldnt go to Crazy Daves either in the day or at night, but each to their own

Malees Bistro serves German and Thai food, every dish max. 85 Baht. Bottle of Chang 35.

The small menu features:

Schnitzel Vienna style (with fries or fried potatoes) 75 Baht

Steak with mushroom and pepper sauce 85 Baht

Meat loaf

Goulash Soup

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Cheese Burger

Curry sausage

Mixed Salad w. cheese

etc.

and from time to time a daily special.

Soi Nurnplubwaan between the Esso station and 7-11, 50 m down the Soi just before the car wash.

I go to tops, get a jar of peanut butter and loaf of bread and couple bottles of water.

this will feed me for 3 days at least.

seriously

jack

;) Can't wait to meet you jack ;)

100 baht? that's not enough for a meal ........ that's barely enough for a tip! :verymad:

Casper_uk LDOP

Guest popeye

50 baht gets you almost anything in the Carrefour food court. No matter your craving, be it English breakfast, steaks, tom yum soup, chicken masamman, pizza, or grasshoppers, you can get it freshly made right before your eyes to be enjoyed in an air conditioned setting at a sunny table.

Free water too! ;)

Guest Mr Pastry
50 baht gets you almost anything in the Carrefour food court. No matter your craving, be it English breakfast, steaks, tom yum soup, chicken masamman, pizza, or grasshoppers, you can get it freshly made right before your eyes to be enjoyed in an air conditioned setting at a sunny table.

Free water too! ;)

I would like to join you there and maybe invite Jack along.

Dont worry Jack the Water is on me :verymad:

Guest jackburton
I would like to join you there and maybe invite Jack along.

Dont worry Jack the Water is on me :thumbsup:

So kind of you Sir Pasty.

Will have to look in here the next time fersure, fersure.

Maybe at 50 baht I can get something to split with the current TG.

Just to show her what a big spender I be! (this lets her know just what to expect in the wages area....)

Do you think the water is ok to drink?

jack

Guest Mr Pastry
So kind of you Sir Pasty.

Will have to look in here the next time fersure, fersure.

Maybe at 50 baht I can get something to split with the current TG.

Just to show her what a big spender I be! (this lets her know just what to expect in the wages area....)

Do you think the water is ok to drink?

jack

Good idea

And dont foget that you can load your pockets with the stacks of "free" condiments available :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest jackburton

Way ahead of you there my friend.

Snagging a few free ones is SOP!

jack

post-406-1200758153.jpg

Guest Mr Pastry
Way ahead of you there my friend.

Snagging a few free ones is SOP!

jack

post-406-1200758153.jpg

Well done

Is that "Fresh Nap" some form of incontinence pad?? :thumbsup:

Guest jimmy da sexy bitch

slices no doubt, although i would have hit the ATM accross the road, and gotten 2 slices, a coke, then back to the rockhouse, hmmm now i am thinking about it, i may of hit Big Al's taco stand Mulphy took me there once loved that food, good stuff... Slices is good also....