Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest bettyswallocks

Anyone Taking City Serious Yet????

Guest Parkwahn
Ade has been punished - and rightly so!!

http://news.bbc.co.UK/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/8252803.stm

He's a 24-carat c**t.

Good he deserves it, Wenger made him and look at his lack of respect he will end up potless 15 years from now

Ade has been punished - and rightly so!!

http://news.bbc.co.UK/sport1/hi/football/e...rem/8252803.stm

He's a 24-carat c**t.

Good he deserves it, Wenger made him and look at his lack of respect he will end up potless 15 years from now

Guest chacha
Adebayor showed what a fruit loop he is. That celebration was ridiculous and I think he meant the stamp. I still reckon their biggest problem will be the egos. To many fragile ones. Adebayor, Robhino, Bellamy. Takes a full season of mental strength to do well. I hope they can finish top 4.

Surprising how there is no fuss about RVP almost breaking Adebayor's leg in a wild tackle from behind . I also don't see anyone shouting about RVP running to the City fans to celibrate his goal which was before Adebayor scored his . Oh , & The City fans didn't kickoff when he done it..

Guest The Highlander
Surprising how there is no fuss about RVP almost breaking Adebayor's leg in a wild tackle from behind . I also don't see anyone shouting about RVP running to the City fans to celibrate his goal which was before Adebayor scored his . Oh , & The City fans didn't kickoff when he done it..

I see that f**king cheat Eduardo is avoiding his ban too!!

Guest Obsession

Probably because is was a wayward tackle rather than a stamp. And he missed.

RVP isnt an ex city player and didnt run the length of the pitch. They were probably already angry as Ade didnt try last season, and yet put in the most effort he ever has on a football team against his old team. He has no class whatsoever. People like Robbie Keane dont celebrate goals scored against their old teams. You sound like the type that wouldnt either.

Ade played a blinder though :) Even cleared off the line. Hughes has his work cut out though with Ade, Bellamy and Robhino. All have iffy attitudes.

Happy for Hughes. Remember that Fabrigas had a dig at him regarding Blackburns playing style. Saying he was surprised Hughes had played with Barca. Hughes just proved it was down to the squad hed had at Blackburn. :rolleyes: Pity it wasnt Fabrigas , Ade had stamped on.

Guest .Q.

RVP is supposed to be the so called "disruptive influence" in the Arsenal dressing room. I wonder if this incident has spilled over from that?

RVP is supposed to be the so called "disruptive influence" in the Arsenal dressing room. I wonder if this incident has spilled over from that?

Could be they sold him at Feyenoord for being an impossible brat

Guest .Q.

I lived there when he was at Feyenoord and he was a little cunt. Considering that he is lucky as f**k to be playing at the level he is. he was found playing football in his street by a Feyenoord coach who just happened to be passing in his car.....rite??

I lived there when he was at Feyenoord and he was a little cunt. Considering that he is lucky as f**k to be playing at the level he is. he was found playing football in his street by a Feyenoord coach who just happened to be passing in his car.....rite??

Correct but gotta admit the lad has talent

Guest chacha

It stinks abit of double standards from the FA . Rvp scored from the side of the goals where the Arsenal fans was he then ran over to the city fans & started shouting abuse at them while he was celibrating . If one is getting done then the other one should .

There is no love lost between these 2 players .When Ade left Arsenal RVP being the proffessional he is decided to publicley slag him off in newspapers. I can't remember Ade making any comments over than he was not happy there & wanted a new challange.

RVP can't stay out of the physio room. He could easily score 20 goals in a season if he stayed healthy.

Guest Obsession

RVP was accused of rape, wasnt he? He does come across as a cunt. That Reyes seemed even more of a cunt. I remember him hiding behind another player and reaching round and slapping an opposing player :sick: He couldnt deny it, as he was was the only guy wearing gloves.

Guest bettyswallocks
RVP was accused of rape, wasnt he? He does come across as a cunt. That Reyes seemed even more of a cunt. I remember him hiding behind another player and reaching round and slapping an opposing player :D He couldnt deny it, as he was was the only guy wearing gloves.

he didnt need to come out to the papers with all that shit! i really cant believe all the hype over this shit what did he really do. f**k all!!!! yes he stamped on rvp but everybody knows rvp wasnt without blame in that incident and to be fair shit goes on like that all time as for running to the crowd :D:D:D

he 'd been getting shit all game some of it pretty bad, a lot of shit had been said in the papers beforehand,

good on him he gave as good as he got. does he deserve punishment??? probably yes for the rvp incident and he will be, but as a man city fan i was really happy to see way he stood up for himself. rvp tried to give a little shit he soon put a stop to that,,,, the crowd gave him shit all game but he had the last laugh, and most importantly we won a great game against a very good team!!!!! i am very happy with ade and man city at the moment. now to it again against the scum on sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! B):D:D

Ade played a blinder though B) Even cleared off the line. Hughes has his work cut out though with Ade, Bellamy and Robhino. All have iffy attitudes.

Hughes loves Santa Cruz.

Guest bettyswallocks
Hughes loves Santa Cruz.

he must do,,, not many managers buy injured players,, i think fergie did with rvn and he worked out pretty good for utd. hopefully he will do the same for us!!!!

if not ADE will!!!!!! B)

Guest chacha

Seems that Ade is not going to fight the stamping charges .I believe that the FA will dish out a 3 match ban tomorrow which will start after the Manure match. I think that maybe it could be a tactical move so that the first match he misses is Fulham in the carling cup. Then home to WHU & away to Villa.

Not sure on the carling cup if there is a replay if draw .If so that match could take place before the fulham match . Maybe Santa Cruz is ready after his op to make his debut. The case about celibrating the goal won't be heard untill around the end of the month & dosen't carry a ban .

Now I wonder what is going to happen about RVP shouting abuse at City fans & celibrating scoring in front of the City fans. Also what will happen to Arsenal for their fans throwing missiles on the pitch . Somehow I don't think the FA will do fookall & I wonder why

Seems that Ade is not going to fight the stamping charges .I believe that the FA will dish out a 3 match ban tomorrow which will start after the Manure match.

If that happens I look for Spiderman to transfer out Ade for Drogba on his fantasy team. B)

Guest bettyswallocks
Seems that Ade is not going to fight the stamping charges .I believe that the FA will dish out a 3 match ban tomorrow which will start after the Manure match. I think that maybe it could be a tactical move so that the first match he misses is Fulham in the carling cup. Then home to WHU & away to Villa.

Not sure on the carling cup if there is a replay if draw .If so that match could take place before the fulham match . Maybe Santa Cruz is ready after his op to make his debut. The case about celibrating the goal won't be heard untill around the end of the month & dosen't carry a ban .

Now I wonder what is going to happen about RVP shouting abuse at City fans & celibrating scoring in front of the City fans. Also what will happen to Arsenal for their fans throwing missiles on the pitch . Somehow I don't think the FA will do fookall & I wonder why

really!!! so there is a good chance he could play on sunday???? oooooooooh i am getting excited now

Guest chacha
really!!! so there is a good chance he could play on sunday???? oooooooooh i am getting excited now

Definately wont be banned for Sunday

Guest bettyswallocks

cheers mate you have just made me a very happy man B):D:D

Guest bettyswallocks

i am sorry to doubt you mate but everywhere i check on the web it is saying he is banned for the derby B)

Guest .Q.
RVP was accused of rape, wasnt he? He does come across as a cunt. That Reyes seemed even more of a cunt. I remember him hiding behind another player and reaching round and slapping an opposing player B) He couldnt deny it, as he was was the only guy wearing gloves.

it was the usual slut stitch up. she was in the news of the world a week later telling her story with a nice 5 figure check in her pocket. I used to drink in the same bar as the Feyenoord players in Rotterdam. it was called Hyper Hyper and that is where RVP picked up the girl.

I wonder if he is fasting for ramadam?

Guest chacha
i am sorry to doubt you mate but everywhere i check on the web it is saying he is banned for the derby :rolleyes:

Fa don't sit while today in the UK (THURSDAY) However it seems that the FA can make the Ban take immediate effect so my understanding of the rule is flawed sorry . The likelyhood is that he will be banned for the derby .Another way of helping Manure by the FA.

Guest .Q.
Fa don't sit while today in the UK (THURSDAY) However it seems that the FA can make the Ban take immediate effect so my understanding of the rule is flawed sorry . The likelyhood is that he will be banned for the derby .Another way of helping Manure by the FA.

You can't blame the FA for this one. Blame the player, its his fault haha