Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest rabid beaver

1-1

Guest rabid beaver

Don't worry guys, next time we will win.....

Don't hear alot of smack talk this morning, funny how when reality kicks in, it shuts em up...... :wanker2: :wanker2: :wanker2:

We are going to win this thing, and I am going to cover this board with american flags.... :laugh::laugh:

Guest rabid beaver

and the silence speaks for itself..... ROFL>>>>>>>> :wanker2: :wanker2: :wanker2:

Guest rabid beaver

perhaps one more bump, hate to see late risers miss this one, lol

Guest Galee

:ermm:

Not that I care that much about football or in fact England or even England as a football team.

But I'm quite sure the Seppos didn't actually win or score any goals so what makes you think they could or would possibly win the tournament? :laugh:

Bit like invading countries without the expertise or skills needed to win :rolleyes:

Guest rabid beaver
:ermm:

Not that I care that much about football or in fact England or even England as a football team.

But I'm quite sure the Seppos didn't actually win or score any goals so what makes you think they could or would possibly win the tournament? :laugh:

Bit like invading countries without the expertise or skills needed to win :rolleyes:

My good man, we did score a goal, we got the point......

We shall see in a month's time, as time will be the teller of this story..... :p

Don't worry guys, next time we will win.....

Don't hear alot of smack talk this morning, funny how when reality kicks in, it shuts em up...... :rolleyes::ermm::laugh:

We are going to win this thing, and I am going to cover this board with american flags.... :p:laugh:

If its a bad result for England than it must be a bad result for the US too, no?

Page last updated at 22:48 GMT, Tuesday, 1 December 2009

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Football tables

Get this content on your MOBILE.

EnglishScottishWorld CupEuropeanWomen'sOther

FIFA World Cup : Group A Table

Friday, 11 June 2010 21:31 UK

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Mexico 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

2 South Africa 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

3 France 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

4 Uruguay 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 1

FIFA World Cup : Group B Table

Saturday, 12 June 2010 16:56 UK

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 South Korea 1 1 0 0 2 0 2 3

2 Argentina 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 3

3 Nigeria 1 0 0 1 0 1 -1 0

4 Greece 1 0 0 1 0 2 -2 0

FIFA World Cup : Group C Table

Saturday, 12 June 2010 21:25 UK

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 England 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

2 USA 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

3 Algeria 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Slovenia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

FIFA World Cup : Group D Table

Friday, 11 June 2010 17:50 UK

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Australia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2 Germany 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

3 Ghana 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Serbia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

FIFA World Cup : Group E Table

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Cameroon 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2 Denmark 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

3 Netherlands 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Japan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

FIFA World Cup : Group F Table

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Italy 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2 New Zealand 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

3 Paraguay 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Slovakia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

FIFA World Cup : Group G Table

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Brazil 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2 Ivory Coast 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

3 North Korea 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Portugal 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

FIFA World Cup : Group H Table

Friday, 11 June 2010 17:51 UK

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 Chile 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

2 Honduras 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

3 Spain 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Switzerland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Bookmark with:

Delicious Digg reddit Facebook StumbleUpon

What are these?

E-mail this to a friend Printable version

Guest fulhamster
Page last updated at 22:48 GMT, Tuesday, 1 December 2009

FIFA World Cup : Group C Table

Saturday, 12 June 2010 21:25 UK

P W D L F A GD PTS

1 England 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

2 USA 1 0 1 0 1 1 0 1

3 Algeria 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

4 Slovenia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I see England are top of the group - but only on corners :huh::wub:

I see England are top of the group - but only on corners :huh::wub:

Yep ok I will take top on corners - f**k it, alphabetical order will do :D:wub:

From the way some delirious seppos are posting you may have been mistaken for thinking they had actually won the game :no:

Guest Parkwahn

In the cold light of day its not a bad result, in tournament football you need to improve as it goes on and get luck as it progresses.

Teams coming straight out the blocks peaking too early never win, England wont win it but have a chamce to improve.

:evillaugh:

But I'm quite sure the Seppos didn't actually win or score any goals so what makes you think they could or would possibly win the tournament? :kittyyarn:

The USA got a tie, not a win. The USA got 1 point, much better than most of the world expected, much better than most of this board wanted. In this case, it puts a lot more pressure on the England to win their next two matches.

The England is not positively assured of advancing thru the group. The games still have to be played; after all, before this game was played most of this board had the England team with 2 points, didn't work out that way . If the England plays as well against Algeria and Slovenia there is a chance the England won't be around for the knockout stage.

Hope that nine million dollar coach keeps Green as goalie for the next two matches. :wanker2:

Guest Parkwahn
The USA got a tie, not a win. The USA got 1 point, much better than most of the world expected, much better than most of this board wanted. In this case, it puts a lot more pressure on the England to win their next two matches.

The England is not positively assured of advancing thru the group. The games still have to be played; after all, before this game was played most of this board had the England team with 2 points, didn't work out that way . If the England plays as well against Algeria and Slovenia there is a chance the England won't be around for the knockout stage.

Hope that nine million dollar coach keeps Green as goalie for the next two matches. :frustrated2:

I thought US would win, as aside what happens of every game is 1-1 in the group ?

Hope that nine million dollar coach keeps Green as goalie for the next two matches. :frustrated2:

The USA got a DRAW not a tie....

And most of his board had England on 3 POINTS...They stopped giving 2 points for a win when Babe Ruth was alive...

And the way Algeria and Slovenia played today - Pattaya United would have a decent chance against them, let alone England........

I thought US would win, as aside what happens of every game is 1-1 in the group ?

Don't know what would happen, but it won't: Slovenia saw to that.

Lot of potential bumps still in the road for Group C teams.

The USA got a DRAW not a tie....

And most of his board had England on 3 POINTS...They stopped giving 2 points for a win when Babe Ruth was alive...

Thanks for the info. One of the reasons I belong to this board is to learn things I ordinarily wouldn't get a chance to know so don't know. The idea of 3-0 and DRAW being some of them. This is a good place to learn stuff; I've already learned more about football from this FIFA than I ever knew. I'm enjoying it.

Hey the Seppo's fooked up. No two ways around it. A massive fook up or epic magnitude. I mean think about it, when was the last time the USA lost anything to England. Getting a draw......fook me in America we call that like "kissing your sister"....we all see them English birds....ugliest fookin sisters in the universe.

The US coach should be canned and run out of the country for such a dismal showing. Cancel that guys green card and send him back on a boat where he came from.

No excuses, here. The Seppo's CHUMPED up against a bunch of has beens who are two busy screwing each others wives to be of any kind of significance on the world SOCCER scene!

Sorry Rabid, I am as patriotic as you, probably when it comes to sports MORE SO. Anything other than opening a complete can of ass whupping on an England squad of any sort is a MAJOR DEFEAT in my book.

Guest phomsanuk

AS if cross atlantic relations aren't already at a historic low over the oil spill <_<