Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildoates

Microsoft Products

I have Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 and Visio Pro 2007 both unopened. I had to the chance to pick up 2 copies before leaving the states at a real good price, I am using 1 copy and have a second if you are interested? They cost me $100 (USD) each, which is a steal about 1/5 the price retail. If anyone want to buy them let me know, or I will just put them on Ebay.

Thanks

Guest Pedro
I have Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 and Visio Pro 2007 both unopened. I had to the chance to pick up 2 copies before leaving the states at a real good price, I am using 1 copy and have a second if you are interested? They cost me $100 (USD) each, which is a steal about 1/5 the price retail. If anyone want to buy them let me know, or I will just put them on Ebay.

Thanks

I'll take them off your hands.... PM me about how to pay, how I get the products - easiest way is probably for you to stick them on ebay for me to purchase them that way - then I can pay thru paypal & enjoy the relative 'security' of having brought off ebay.

I will register them - as I'll use them for my business, so if the keys have already been used.... you know...

I'll take them off your hands.... PM me about how to pay, how I get the products - easiest way is probably for you to stick them on ebay for me to purchase them that way - then I can pay thru paypal & enjoy the relative 'security' of having brought off ebay.

I will register them - as I'll use them for my business, so if the keys have already been used.... you know...

Just PM you, they are brand new, never opened, still in the package shipped to me.