Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wildoates

Gas BBQ Grill

Just got a real nice Gas Grill, here are some pics, made in Udon the lid is doubled walled, about 1 inch thick, just a real nice grillpost-870-1204254654.jpgpost-870-1204254696.jpgpost-45-1195843754.jpgpost-870-1204254817.jpg

post-870-1204254760.jpg

Guest SpicyMartin

I got mine in Udon about a year ago...... bloody good machines!

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

Price for one of those bad boys?

I just got a 50gal drum I cut in half with a blow torch that I am using now. I would much rather have a more respectable BBQ. A mans BBQ says a lot about the man. :whistling:

Guest bigbri72

this has got to be a contender for best thread of the month so far

And that must be the best post in the best thread of the month so far.

Guest SpicyMartin
Just got a real nice Gas Grill, here are some pics, made in Udon the lid is doubled walled, about 1 inch thick, just a real nice grill

Just sussed your balcony........ who's a naughty boy, using a gas appliance in a condo!!

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete
How much?

No shit! That's what I been waiting for all day.

H O W M U C H T O B U Y T H E B B Q ?

:whistling:

Guest SpicyMartin
How much?
No shit! That's what I been waiting for all day.

H O W M U C H T O B U Y T H E B B Q ?

:whistling:

Sorry guys, thought you were taking the piss same as Big Bri and Neep! 7000 baht for the matt black finish, think about 9000 baht for the stainless one in the op's pics.

Sorry guys, thought you were taking the piss same as Big Bri and Neep! 7000 baht for the matt black finish, think about 9000 baht for the stainless one in the op's pics.

Martin,

Can they be bought in Pattaya?

Guest SpicyMartin
it was a little under 18K shipped.

f**k!!

Can they be bought in Pattaya?

No they cannot.

Damn but am I going into business or what! Rent my mates pick-up, slap up to Udon, 6 grills in the back, overnight with some 250 baht Laotian darlins, back to Pattaya and out 'em (the BBQ's, not the Laotians, fool!) here...... hell of a profit with a nice drive out and shagfest included!

Below is the type (cheapest one in the range) I bought about 14 months ago from the makers agent (the maker then had no website/showroom) for 7000 baht. It's sitting outside the Ace Cafe if anyone wants a look.

post-152-1204344292.jpg

Guest StinkyBigChiefPete

'kin ell! I will keep using my 50gal drum cut in half. I thought stuff made in Thailand was supposed to be cheap?

Packing and shipping was about 1000 baht, and it took 3 days to get here. Email Doc at the company, get it set up, bank transfer money and he ships grill and gives you the shipping documents. He has a special now gives 4 rib eye steaks with the smaller grills, and the big one you get 6 steaks. pick the up from Western Wholesale meats in Jomtien. hard to drive there for that money.

Guest fosterfuzz

hahahahahahaha

Guest Cider_Drinker
hahahahahahaha

has it won the february award ?