Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pattaya Golf

For Sale

FOR SALE

Yamaha New Fino

Registered October 2010

post-114-1298963470.jpg

post-114-1298963559.jpg

Only 5 months old

Only 4,000 kms from NEW

Excellent Order throughout

Taxed and Insured till October 2011 and have Green Book

35,000 baht

Tel 0899 326 716

FOR SALE

Yamaha New Fino

Registered October 2010

post-114-1298963470.jpg

post-114-1298963559.jpg

Only 5 months old

Only 4,000 kms from NEW

Excellent Order throughout

Taxed and Insured till October 2011 and have Green Book

35,000 baht

Tel 0899 326 716

That's alot of kilos , ex hire ?,but the bike looks in good nick for that price is it in a thai or farang name.

That's alot of kilos , ex hire ?,but the bike looks in good nick for that price is it in a thai or farang name.

Thanks for your interest

I don't think an average of 26 kilometres per day is a lot

Motorbike has never been rented

Book is in Thai name and can be changed to Thai or Farang name

its in good nick and has obviously been cared for and kept under cover, thats a plus.

I have the same bike, british racing green, wheels have rust on them as she always parks its where the rain comes on it :(

these are great little bikes.. idiot proof. start quick and even my 15 yr old daughter rides it with no probs. I recommend it :)

yes tom i know you have a green one. :whistling: the new finos are alot lighter then the first one's that came out nice bike for the price but already have one.

its in good nick and has obviously been cared for and kept under cover, thats a plus.

I have the same bike, british racing green, wheels have rust on them as she always parks its where the rain comes on it :(

these are great little bikes.. idiot proof. start quick and even my 15 yr old daughter rides it with no probs. I recommend it :)

You let your 15 year old Daughter on a motorbike...