Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

davethailand

Pool Table For Sale.

Boss Wood Classic model with slate bed top. (55000bht new)

Not coin operated.

Small stain on the cloth but otherwise good condition.

Complete with Cues etc, Cue rack and lighting unit.

35000bht ono

p2.jpg

:whistling:

Boss Wood Classic model with slate bed top. (55000bht new)

Not coin operated.

Small stain on the cloth but otherwise good condition.

Complete with Cues etc, Cue rack and lighting unit.

35000bht ono

p2.jpg

If i bought it would you give me a hand up the stairs with it?

sure :whistling:

BTW i share an apartment with Rawlins - if you know where he stays?

I am genuinly interested in buying it, but there are ALOT of stairs, and it wouldn't go in the lift.

Guest rawlins

WTF?... You can keep it in your bedroom.... You would also need to hire a crane to get it up there... Saw them doing that with the jacuzzis once... That was entertaining..

Anyway... Pool table in the apartment.... Might as well put a chrome pole up as well... There are great pool tables 2 minutes walk down the road at Megabreak...

I would wait until a house is moved into... The hotel probably wouldn't allow it up there anyway...

And if you are serious I want to know what the stain on the cloth has come from..... (Never shagged on a pool table yet... :thumbsup: .....)

OK... whatever... :rolleyes:

WTF?... You can keep it in your bedroom.... You would also need to hire a crane to get it up there... Saw them doing that with the jacuzzis once... That was entertaining..

Anyway... Pool table in the apartment.... Might as well put a chrome pole up as well... There are great pool tables 2 minutes walk down the road at Megabreak...

I would wait until a house is moved into... The hotel probably wouldn't allow it up there anyway...

And if you are serious I want to know what the stain on the cloth has come from..... (Never shagged on a pool table yet... :hmm: .....)

OK... whatever... :blink:

Bollocks, it's going in the dining room.

Guest rawlins
Bollocks, it's going in the dining room.

That's all very good but I think you'll find it impossible to get in there.... And try getting them to understand your intentions down at reception... :blink:

It'll all end in tears.....

Guest The Wig & Camel
That's all very good but I think you'll find it impossible to get in there.... And try getting them to understand your intentions down at reception... :blink:

It'll all end in tears.....

Them Thai's will get it in !!

Guest rawlins
Them Thai's will get it in !!

They probably will too... for a hefty tip... :rotflmao:

Guest rawlins
It is very heavy. :thumbsup:

will hotel let you put it in there? :)

I doubt it Dave.... :)

I doubt it Dave.... :whistling:

Button it!

You dont speak for me.

You want to start going on about chrome poles and all that shite then you can shift that f**king guitar out of the living room.

Thats what I thought. :teehee:

Do me a favour Dave, can you edit your post please?

I deliberately didn't state where i lived on here - despite most of the expats knowing anyway - as i dont want everyone knowing.

Theres no reason for them to refuse as long as it can be taken out again as far as i can see.

Thats why i PMd you to ask if it can be broken down into more manageable sections.

If it does break up and can be put together again i am still keen.

If not it would be too big a hassle getting it up there.

Thanks in advance.

Post edited, Rawlins needs to edit his also.

I'll get the wife to ask the pool table shop how it can be done.

Post edited, Rawlins needs to edit his also.

I'll get the wife to ask the pool table shop how it can be done.

Thanks mate, much appreciated :teehee:

My mate has a pool table which was brought to his apartment and then assembled, so i was thinking this may be similar.

If it doesn't, sorry to have wasted your time, and i'll defo owe you a beer or two.

Ill PM you my email addy to chat about it there.

It'll save people chiming in with their opinions :o

Thanks mate, much appreciated :whistling:

My mate has a pool table which was brought to his apartment and then assembled, so i was thinking this may be similar.

If it doesn't, sorry to have wasted your time, and i'll defo owe you a beer or two.

Ill PM you my email addy to chat about it there.

It'll save people chiming in with their opinions :o

We can use Rawlin's Beetle to ferry it about, tie it to the roof. :teehee:

Guest rawlins
Button it!

You dont speak for me.

You want to start going on about chrome poles and all that shite then you can shift that f**king guitar out of the living room.

OK... I will shift the guitar out the living room if you give up this crazy idea of putting a proper pub pool table slap bang outside my bedroom door in a rented serviced apartment that probably won't allow it anyway.... (as well as not being able to get it up there in the first place...)... :rolleyes:

You think I want to be woken up by the sound of balls clattering around at any time before 3 in the afternoon?... f**k me... I wouldn't mind but you are shite at pool anyway!...

We could be moving out of the gaff in a matter of months..... Your flat screen TV idea was a better one and that never materialised....

You crazy fecker...

:thumbsup:

Guest rawlins
We can use Rawlin's Beetle to ferry it about, tie it to the roof. :thumbsup:

Don't suggest it Dave... he will probably think it's a good idea... :rolleyes:

You think I want to be woken up by the sound of balls clattering around at any time before 3 in the afternoon?

I would have thought that this was a pretty regular occurance ......... oh, are you still talking pool? :thumbsup:

Guest rawlins
I would have thought that this was a pretty regular occurance ......... oh, are you still talking pool? :whistling:

lol... I thought I was setting it up as I typed that... My 'ball clattering' takes place about 3am usually when I am the worse for wear....

Pub pool tables are for big houses... best place probably being the garage or basement where nobody can usually see the eyesore, never mind hear it.... f**k me sideways Neep, you are probably going to try and go ahead with this even more so because I'm protesting so much..... :(

If you get a pool table, I'm getting a dog... a big noisy f**ker that shits everywhere....

And a chicken..

:angry:

OK... I will shift the guitar out the living room if you give up this crazy idea of putting a proper pub pool table slap bang outside my bedroom door in a rented serviced apartment that probably won't allow it anyway.... (as well as not being able to get it up there in the first place...)... :rotflmao:

You think I want to be woken up by the sound of balls clattering around at any time before 3 in the afternoon?... f**k me... I wouldn't mind but you are shite at pool anyway!...

We could be moving out of the gaff in a matter of months..... Your flat screen TV idea was a better one and that never materialised....

You crazy fecker...

:clueless:

Thats like saying dont buy a big TV as you might want to listen to it before 3 in the afternoon and it might wake me up.

Two things wrong with that.

When am i ever up early? And do you really think i would show that little consideration by playing while you were asleep?

Don't suggest it Dave... he will probably think it's a good idea... :whistling:

Try not to be a prick.

lol... I thought I was setting it up as I typed that... My 'ball clattering' takes place about 3am usually when I am the worse for wear....

Pub pool tables are for big houses... best place probably being the garage or basement where nobody can usually see the eyesore, never mind hear it.... f**k me sideways Neep, you are probably going to try and go ahead with this even more so because I'm protesting so much..... :)

If you get a pool table, I'm getting a dog... a big noisy f**ker that shits everywhere....

And a chicken..

:)

"... best place probably being the garage or basement where nobody can usually see the eyesore, never mind hear it...."

Dont drag SBF into this!

The dining room is massive, along with the rest of the place.

More than enough room to justify a pool table, and would certainly get more use out of it than the table that is there now.

The hotel would be quite within their rights to stop you bringing back a dog, although they've never stopped you in the past.

I have never seen any mention of not being allowed to take furniture home, but if they vitoed the pool table then so be it.

Just want to point out one thing here Neep - you f**ken hate Pool!!!!

No Davyson, you are thinking of football.

I dont mind a few social games and would like to get better, as rawlins points out i am shite at it.

Guest rawlins
Try not to be a prick.

Settle petal.... I've tried to put my case across in this 'domestic' with some humour injected into it here....

Buy what you want and do with it what you want..... :confused:

If the hotel allows it and you can actually get the thing up there far be it from me to have an opinion about a pub pool table outside my bedroom door....

I was actually thinking of opening a small private disco in the kitchen area...

:teehee:

Guest rawlins
Good idea Neep , I'm with you on this brilliant plan :confused:

Trust you to stir it... :teehee: