Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cronus

China Garden Restaurant & Boutique Hotel - Open Now

Guest cronus

Here are a few pictures of our new restaurants, open everyday from 5pm until Midnight... deliveries will start soon!

post-36791-1300950637.jpg

Guest Pedro

Nice looking place...

I remember being in Spain once, we met an English couple and went to a Chinese. I remember his comment "It's not like English Chinese, is it?".

I thought he was a bit of a peasant at the time. Still - one of the things I miss most from the UK is a nice English-Chinese prawn curry and one of those big fat spring rolls with half a pint of grease in them. Lovely.

Do you do this style of curry? If so - what do I order off the menu? Is there an item on there called "English Chinese Curry"????

Looks fantastic.....for sure will appeal to a wide audience and most importantly the growing segments.

How much are rooms? Ameneties? Location?

Guest Wiggy

Looks very nice clean and well presented, also the prices are very good and i will def be visiting here during my next visit !! :clap2: Good luck

Good luck to the OP, and can we get back on track, i'm sure that's why he started the Thread :)

I'm also interested to know about room rates, and when they will become available. Apparently they aren't ready yet.

Interested in Monthly rates too.

Guest SpicyMartin

Looks terrific, well done. Beautiful. I just wish you'd used the flat 3 blade ceiling fans instead of those awful factory style fans...... sorry, just a pet foible of mine! I am sure you will do very well with a healthy dose of Brit clientel purely from location.

Harking back to SG's and MA's discussion I personally cannot see any well heeled Thai families even contemplating heading down that area for dinner....... way too close to why they hate Pattaya for comfort.

Guest Mr Pastry

Could be real winner, I reckon and really nicely decked out. I wish you every success in the future.

I am in the place now Just ordered my mouth is watering, some good looking dishes coming out

Don't forget to take some pics.

I agree with Mike that it wouldn't attract many Russians & Thai's due to being located near the corner of Soi Lengkee and Soi Buakhow, which despire the change in Pattaya's demographic is still very much a western tourist stronghold dominated by Brits.

SG, given that you weren't aware of the location, since you asked what the location was in this thread, perhaps it's something worth bearing in mind. In the same way opening a restaurant in Sukhumvit Soi Africa wouldn't attract me, simply because I don't like the area.

Guest Pedro
Looks fantastic.....for sure will appeal to a wide audience and most importantly the growing segments.

ROOMS ????

I missed that.... Good Lord a Chinese restaurant you can sleep in....

Please, please tell me you can't get a chicken curry for breakfast. I may have to book a loom if you do...

You may have to get a double helping of Curry Cornflakes though...

Guest Pedro

Serious question... Are you open lunchtimes?

If so do you do take away & in packaging that would last the trip back to Bangkok?

My missus has to drop some stuff off in Patts tomorrow & I reckon she can now pick some stuff up too.... Let me know...

Ron and Mike please feel free to continue your exchange in the boxing ring which is where your thread got moved but stop bickering in this one.

Guest Pedro
they open at 5 PM mate

Gutted....

Damn - I just told her too - she wants the duck. Now she's persuading me to let her wait around & have dinner back at 9pm....

Crisis

Guest Parkwahn

Looks very nice, best of luck I think you are on a winner.

Looks terrific, well done. Beautiful. I just wish you'd used the flat 3 blade ceiling fans instead of those awful factory style fans...... sorry, just a pet foible of mine! I am sure you will do very well with a healthy dose of Brit clientel purely from location.

Harking back to SG's and MA's discussion I personally cannot see any well heeled Thai families even contemplating heading down that area for dinner....... way too close to why they hate Pattaya for comfort.

that might be why he advertises it as and looks to serve food as UK style chinese food .

im guessing that gives you the predominate target audience .

Guest Parkwahn
that might be why he advertises it as and looks to serve food as UK style chinese food .

im guessing that gives you the predominate target audience .

There are many farangs who wont eat "Thai shit" as they call it, the amount of burger vans , subways and kebab stands are evidence..

The "English" style chinky if it serves English type chinese will do well, also the location is near to a "boutique hotel" next to J&P Court, yesterday afternoon I was sitting in the foyer of JP and 3 Korean girls booked in white skin about 30 years old, 5 years ago you would not have seen that.

Pattaya is changing for sure

Anybody tried the Aromatic duck with pancakes, that will be on my list for sure.

Used to go a place in the UK that was an eat all you can for about 13.95 per person, they were not overly happy when we were on our third order of the aromatic duck and pancakes. My favourite.

Will be down to try soon..............