Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nadia

Golf Club Hire In Spain Portugal

paul mcginley is behind this venture where instead of having to pay £50 each way to bring your clubs on a plane you can hire top quality clubs at malaga and faro and dublin with ediburugh coming soon cost if from 35 euros per week great idea

Guest Parkwahn

Ok for a chop round, but if you play regular as it were then your putter , sand iron and driver are almost a no no..

Add in bigger/smaller grips and stiff/ flex shafts..

Good idea bit a serious golfer would not consider, bent sticks would so me :laughing: :laughing:

Ok for a chop round, but if you play regular as it were then your putter , sand iron and driver are almost a no no..

Add in bigger/smaller grips and stiff/ flex shafts..

Good idea bit a serious golfer would not consider, bent sticks would so me :laughing: :laughing:

but its holiday golf so it shouldnt be serious

Guest Parkwahn

but its holiday golf so it shouldnt be serious

Agreed, but its hard enough to play with your own clubs :laughing:

As an aside I never knew there was a £50 , I took mine to Los and they never charged me a penny...

I assume all the Ryan Air mobs and Easy Jet are ripping where they can ?:blushing:

Agreed, but its hard enough to play with your own clubs :laughing:

As an aside I never knew there was a £50 , I took mine to Los and they never charged me a penny...

I assume all the Ryan Air mobs and Easy Jet are ripping where they can ?:blushing:

i have a cheap set of dunlops that i leave in patts save carrying them out and back and i play ok with them but then again im a natural :laughing: i have enough to carry with 3 big suitcases and 3 hand lugages a wife and 2 kids. yep those robbing cunts ryan and easy, wouldnt suprise me if this hire business takes of old willie ryan will start up a hire shop himself the greedy cunt