Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScottyBhoy

£2 Million For Kayal????

Just read on the net that Bolton boss Owen Coyle has had a £2 million bid turned down by Lenny for Beram Kayal. I hope Lenny told him seriously get to f**k.

What is it with English Premiership teams who think they can take the piss out of Scottish clubs. The SPL is of a poorer standard that the EPL I dont for one minute disagree. But other than Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal there is some amount of pish in there too.

Beram Kayal is one of the best midfielders I have seen for a long while and a club like Bolton think they can get him for £2 million. It seriously f**ks me off. Kayal in my opinion is a better player than Michael Carrick who is one of the most over rated players on the planet yet United bought him for £28 million. f**kin unreal.

I know what ye will get back here " the spl is shite how can u judge a player" . The same was said about Larrson who went to Man United and won the Chmapions league almost single handedly by rippin arsenal to bits when he came on. BIG name premiership players like james beattie, Jerome aliadeier, freddie lyndberg, david healy, Flo, diouf, henri camara, have all been up here and done f**k all.

The championship as Ive heard before is far better than the SPL......its full of bit part ex SPL players like Mcnaugton,Robson, Burke, Mcmanus, Snodgrass, Mcdonald,, Boyd, its pish too.

Not saying for one minute Kayal is worth £28 million but if Carrick can go for that I hope Lennys last words to Coyle was "come back with £10 million and we will consider it.

Just read on the net that Bolton boss Owen Coyle has had a £2 million bid turned down by Lenny for Beram Kayal. I hope Lenny told him seriously get to f**k.

What is it with English Premiership teams who think they can take the piss out of Scottish clubs. The SPL is of a poorer standard that the EPL I dont for one minute disagree. But other than Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal there is some amount of pish in there too.

Beram Kayal is one of the best midfielders I have seen for a long while and a club like Bolton think they can get him for £2 million. It seriously f**ks me off. Kayal in my opinion is a better player than Michael Carrick who is one of the most over rated players on the planet yet United bought him for £28 million. f**kin unreal.

I know what ye will get back here " the spl is shite how can u judge a player" . The same was said about Larrson who went to Man United and won the Chmapions league almost single handedly by rippin arsenal to bits when he came on. BIG name premiership players like james beattie, Jerome aliadeier, freddie lyndberg, david healy, Flo, diouf, henri camara, have all been up here and done f**k all.

The championship as Ive heard before is far better than the SPL......its full of bit part ex SPL players like Mcnaugton,Robson, Burke, Mcmanus, Snodgrass, Mcdonald,, Boyd, its pish too.

Not saying for one minute Kayal is worth £28 million but if Carrick can go for that I hope Lennys last words to Coyle was "come back with £10 million and we will consider it.

It's a fine line being a Celtic player, between not being crap and being too good for us. Kayal is edging close to being the latter and it won't be long before some Celtic fans hope he moves so he can prove to the English (or the world) that he can make it in a real league. For a while it looked as if Jaurez was going to be so good Arsenal would buy him before the season started, but he's tilted like a fat bloke on a see-saw and is now crap. If he gets his head down, he can hopefully make it to a level of mediocrity , but not so good that a mid-table EPL outfit won't be casting envious glances and waving dirty fivers in our direction, while spunking cash like a sailor on leave at any young player who has scored more than twice in the top division and got an England B-cap, or under-21, or whatever they're called these days.

Year after year, it's the same with the transfer threads.Crap to out-of-our-league in 4.8 seconds.

It's a fine line being a Celtic player, between not being crap and being too good for us. Kayal is edging close to being the latter and it won't be long before some Celtic fans hope he moves so he can prove to the English (or the world) that he can make it in a real league. For a while it looked as if Jaurez was going to be so good Arsenal would buy him before the season started, but he's tilted like a fat bloke on a see-saw and is now crap. If he gets his head down, he can hopefully make it to a level of mediocrity , but not so good that a mid-table EPL outfit won't be casting envious glances and waving dirty fivers in our direction, while spunking cash like a sailor on leave at any young player who has scored more than twice in the top division and got an England B-cap, or under-21, or whatever they're called these days.

Year after year, it's the same with the transfer threads.Crap to out-of-our-league in 4.8 seconds.

Its a good point. And on a day Liverpool have splashed £20 million on a 20 year old from Sunderland and you hear that Bolton have offered £2 million for Kayal it really does f**k me off.

Kayal is an international player and in my opinion world class along with Ki and Emilio at the moment. Gary Hooper scored more goals in the championship for Scunthorpe than Andy Carol did for Newcastle but I can't see is gettin £3.5 million let alone the £35 million liverpool payed for him.

h £28 million but if Carrick can go for that I hope Lennys last words to Coyle was "come back with £10 million and we will consider it.

18m.......but i get your point.......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Carrick

the shame of it all is that jaurez is the best player by a country mile in the scottish premier league and only his off field activities have prevented him from being a star .

unfortunately he is a liability as a person .

kayal on the other hand is one of these players who dont come around very often .

he is one of those midfield generals who make teams tick and dictates games .

any stupid offer like coyles is just embarressing .

they say fabergas can go if the bidding starts at 45 million .

fair enough .

id estimate kayals worth at 10 million more than whatever they say fabergas is valued .

Guest scummer

Well it is lol

Take Scott MacDonald, pile of shite when he started in England went up to Scotland scored loads of goals probably regarded as a Celtic legend lmao

Back to England with Boro been average at best

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McDonald

Well it is lol

Take Scott MacDonald, pile of shite when he started in England went up to Scotland scored loads of goals probably regarded as a Celtic legend lmao

Back to England with Boro been average at best

http://en.wikipedia..../Scott_McDonald

you are joking of course .

celtic fans couldnt wait to get rid of mc donald .

YOU could score 20 goals a season YOURSELF playing with celtic , simply because they make so many chances .

mc donald contributed nothing in football terms to celtic .

not when your used to dixie deans , kenny dalglish , brian mcclair , charlie nicholas , frank mcavennie , frank mcgarvie , joe mcbride , jimmy mcgrory , john hartson , chris sutton , pierre van hooyidonk , jorge caddette , andy thom , henrik larsson and the likes as your regular strikers over the years .