Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest The Viking

The Rockhouse

Guest The Viking

Just want to give out a big ol' thank you to Mulphy for a great stay at the rockhouse in January/February of this year. Rooms were great, the bar was great and the girls was a lot of fun. Shame I didn't get around to barfine Alex, said his price was too much for me!

Just want to give out a big ol' thank you to Mulphy for a great stay at the rockhouse in January/February of this year. Rooms were great, the bar was great and the girls was a lot of fun. Shame I didn't get around to barfine Alex, said his price was too much for me!

hi big fella , great to see you on here .

i can confirm you had a great time at the rockhouse and we enjoyed having you but not as much as it appeared you enjoyed having us .

apart from me and hopefully the wife was there anyone you didnt barfine at the rockhouse during your stay . lol .

look forward to having you back with us .

Guest The Viking

hi big fella , great to see you on here .

i can confirm you had a great time at the rockhouse and we enjoyed having you but not as much as it appeared you enjoyed having us .

apart from me and hopefully the wife was there anyone you didnt barfine at the rockhouse during your stay . lol .

look forward to having you back with us .

Thanks, I've tried to register a few times before too but I never got validated. Almost thought I was unwanted, lol.

I didn't barfine that many from the RH, not too many from the soi at all. 1 from Champagne, 2 from RH, 1 from 3som as well as I did a girl who works in one of the restaurants, lol!

I'm coming back next year, hope to come back before too but the same time as this year is most likely. I want room number 1 in that case!

edit; Also a quick question, what's the requirements to make the trusted section? :)

Was nice to meet you Viking

Was nice to meet you too Mike, we'll meet again next year I suppose!