Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Captain Shitstain

Great Stay

Guest hugh janus

Hello Alex,

Thanks for having me.

My room was huge and the shower room too, plenty of room for two, three or even four in the shower.

Great air-con that was well maintained as i never woke up with a dry throat or blocked nose.

The staff are wonderfull, even though i didn't get out of bed until around 6pm, they still came up and made the room up and changed the towels etc, also popped up with extra toliet rolls when i had a dose of the shits.

I would recommend to anyone that they stay at the RH, nothing ever seems to be to much trouble and you really feel like you are staying at a mates house rather than an apartment.

Hello Alex,

Thanks for having me.

My room was huge and the shower room too, plenty of room for two, three or even four in the shower.

Great air-con that was well maintained as i never woke up with a dry throat or blocked nose.

The staff are wonderfull, even though i didn't get out of bed until around 6pm, they still came up and made the room up and changed the towels etc, also popped up with extra toliet rolls when i had a dose of the shits.

I would recommend to anyone that they stay at the RH, nothing ever seems to be to much trouble and you really feel like you are staying at a mates house rather than an apartment.

thanks wayne , it was a pleasure having you and thats exactly the way we want our guests to feel .

I must admit for a single man wanting to be in a great location with the best value and quality for the price the Rockhouse is the best hands down in that area. A no brainer...

Guest hugh janus

I must admit for a single man wanting to be in a great location with the best value and quality for the price the Rockhouse is the best hands down in that area. A no brainer...

Totally agree, plus the fact you have guys like Mulphy, TTT, Mike Asia, Plaka etc around to help you with advice and other stuff makes it even better.

I had everything i wanted from my holiday in a really small area, yes i'm sad now i'm home, but i'm happy in the knowledge i had a great time and will be able to comeback next year.

Guest Parkwahn

I must agree LK is the real Thailand :unworthy:

Guest rabid beaver

now with the new promotion its better than ever guys.......

Guest routeman

I must agree LK is the real Thailand :unworthy:

BOLLOCKS we all know "Soi BLUE SOFA" is the REAL Pattaya! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: