Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest irish

Swimming Pool

Guest irish

When in Pattaya I do like going to the beach, islands etc..... but there is times when I am hungover and don't want to go to far

and i am not a big fan of Pattaya beach, so are there any places (hotels/condo's) that you can go to and use or sit by the pool.

I was looking online but I cant find anything

So if there is where and what do they charge?

cheers!

Guest Winston_Churchill

there's a massive pool on the top of mikes shopping mall i think its 80 baht all day.

Guest vader

Pool on top of mikes quite nice'as already stated,also theres a hotel with a pool that was charging a dayly rate on soi bukhow somewhere by 18 coins dont know its name. I think it was Alan from 18 coins that told me about it.

Guest Winston_Churchill

Pool on top of mikes quite nice'as already stated,also theres a hotel with a pool that was charging a dayly rate on soi bukhow somewhere by 18 coins dont know its name. I think it was Alan from 18 coins that told me about it.

thats probably the sutuc court opposite 18 coins, last time i had a look the pool was filthy.

Guest vader

That name rings a bell never used it myself and if anyone considers trying it , seems best they check it out befor paying.

Guest matsui69

Tried about every pool out in Pattaya over the years but the best iv come across for chilling out by with a hangover is CHABA HUT RESORT just off soi Bukao.

100thb fee

free towel

secluded and never busy

plenty of loungers available

wifi around the pool

nice/cheap poolside bar

what more do you want for a chill out :thumbsup:

Guest Bogan Prince

Gday Mate

Well my choice is Mikes

Nice large Pool

Plenty of lounges,be for sunninng or in shade and nice breeze

Drinks and refreshments available and can also order food and they deliver to you at your lounge (from food court)

Heaps of showers,very clean toilets

Open from 10am to 7-8pm

Also great Photo oppertunities of Pattaya from 10th floor (great sunset shots overlooking islands/Pattaya Bay)

Depending on Day some great eye candy

They even have a slippy dip into Pool :thumbsup:

Other Favorite

Pattaya Water Park ,if your happy to head to Jomtien

Great spot,spent many a fun afternoon there and the girls love it :spiteful:

Re Beaches

If you want a quite no hasle spot

My Pick is Asian Beach at the Bottom of soi 3 Prahtamak hill (bellow condoms and cabbages restuarant).

Public ascess car park and stairs to beach very end of Soi

Very nice secluded beach only about 4-500m long,always very clean with lounges ,food , bars available

Best part is NO sellers,jet skies, powerboats etc

Hope of some assistance mate

Guest irish

cheers all, i do like the sound of mikes....central, sunny with no trees etc covering over, food and beverage if wanted....sounds good but if anyone has more suggestions post them here.

cheers guys

Gday Mate

Well my choice is Mikes

Nice large Pool

Plenty of lounges,be for sunninng or in shade and nice breeze

Drinks and refreshments available and can also order food and they deliver to you at your lounge (from food court)

Heaps of showers,very clean toilets

Open from 10am to 7-8pm

Also great Photo oppertunities of Pattaya from 10th floor (great sunset shots overlooking islands/Pattaya Bay)

Depending on Day some great eye candy

They even have a slippy dip into Pool :thumbsup:

Other Favorite

Pattaya Water Park ,if your happy to head to Jomtien

Great spot,spent many a fun afternoon there and the girls love it :spiteful:

Re Beaches

If you want a quite no hasle spot

My Pick is Asian Beach at the Bottom of soi 3 Prahtamak hill (bellow condoms and cabbages restuarant).

Public ascess car park and stairs to beach very end of Soi

Very nice secluded beach only about 4-500m long,always very clean with lounges ,food , bars available

Best part is NO sellers,jet skies, powerboats etc

Hope of some assistance mate

Spot on post

Hard rock hotel pool is nice but it's 500 baht for the day. Also Centara mirage has an excellent lazy river pool, also 500 baht per day.

Guest irish

Hard rock hotel pool is nice but it's 500 baht for the day. Also Centara mirage has an excellent lazy river pool, also 500 baht per day.

I could not expect less from Hard Rock 500baht...,.......i will have stupid cnut tattooed on my forehead before i pay 500baht for the use of a pool.

I wont pay 500baht at home more like 250baht so i aint paying more here

500baht laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

Cheers for the info

Guest gazza54

Spot on post

I agree except the beach that Bruce refers to is at the bottom of Soi 4 off Pratamnak hill not Soi 3 :no

Guest hanibal7

When in Pattaya I do like going to the beach, islands etc..... but there is times when I am hungover and don't want to go to far

and i am not a big fan of Pattaya beach, so are there any places (hotels/condo's) that you can go to and use or sit by the pool.

I was looking online but I cant find anything

So if there is where and what do they charge?

cheers!

Dai is at Centre condo mate for 5 months,they have a pool and free for guests.Adrian is over too,the huge welsh guy,he has had enough of china,think he is here 3 weeks from 24th november

Guest hanibal7

cheers all, i do like the sound of mikes....central, sunny with no trees etc covering over, food and beverage if wanted....sounds good but if anyone has more suggestions post them here.

cheers guys

We could do one in the morning and one in the afternoon mate,bring about 300 baht for your som nam heheheheh

Guest irish

We could do one in the morning and one in the afternoon mate,bring about 300 baht for your som nam heheheheh

sounds good to me

sounds good to me

Irish, if you stay in the Rockhouse, The LK Metropole will charge you 100baht a day.

Pool's ok for a dip, they give you towels and food and drink are not too expensive.

Hope this helps......

Irish, if you stay in the Rockhouse, The LK Metropole will charge you 100baht a day.

Pool's ok for a dip, they give you towels and food and drink are not too expensive.

Hope this helps......

Might try that next trip sometime if I can drag my arse out of bed. Cheers

Guest sabretooth

I just like staying at a Hotel that has a pool.

A must for chill out time .

Go to a busy hotel they probably wont notice,or hide under the surface so they dont see you.