Latest News
  • *** *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob Jones

Man City To Win The Epl?

They have the momentum for sure

And goal difference

And Joe Hart..........

And Tevis to score the winnner in 7 days :laughing:

They have the momentum for sure

True, but even if they bit the Red Scum, they still have Newcastle away which is not easy at all.....

MANU to sneak it.

Guest Mr Ploppy

I love City...Purely for the fact that I have won soooo many beers when I say that my ex wife is from Bradford ...Manchester.. :laughing:

Don't forget LAST GAME of the season Man Utd have to come to my teams Stadium of Light, where not even mighty City, Arsenal (Cup) or Liverpool have gone away with any thing. Spurs lucky to get a drawer, Arsenal last minute winner.

Could be SQEAKY BUM TIME :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Don't forget LAST GAME of the season Man Utd have to come to my teams Stadium of Light, where not even mighty City, Arsenal (Cup) or Liverpool have gone away with any thing. Spurs lucky to get a drawer, Arsenal last minute winner.

Could be SQEAKY BUM TIME :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Be interesting if John OShea had to take a pen at nil nil on the 89 min.........

United choked 4.2 up with 7 minutes to go against Everton unbelievable for a team with so much experience ,however a draw at City should put United in the driving seat 3 points in front with 2 games to go.United for me.

Guest Parkwahn

Man City to win the EPL

Manchester United lost it yesterday :thumbdown:

Argue that.

I told you that ages ago Rob, best squad wins over the season... always :laughing:

Don't really care for either but would be good to see a different name on the trophy for a change.

Even if Man City get the 3 points against Man U the game at Newcastle will be difficult. Newcastle have their own agenda to contend for.

It is all in Man City's hand, just don't play Balotelli.

I told you that ages ago Rob, best squad wins over the season... always :laughing:

My dear friend Parky, our discussion at the time was, you were saying that money would dictate who wins and the richest clubs would win everything. My argument was that that might be the case but that Man City would not win the EPL by more than 6 points and this was when all teams had 10 points. You wouldn't take my bet then so i doubt you will take it now. :laughing:

The big match for me is Newcastle v Man City. Thatll be the decider..............

Guest Parkwahn

My dear friend Parky, our discussion at the time was, you were saying that money would dictate who wins and the richest clubs would win everything. My argument was that that might be the case but that Man City would not win the EPL by more than 6 points and this was when all teams had 10 points. You wouldn't take my bet then so i doubt you will take it now. :laughing:

The big match for me is Newcastle v Man City. Thatll be the decider..............

The absolute result is City will win it, at the time you were offering even money on a bet that would have got 7 or 8 to one, a daft bet..

But City like Real and Barca will win..

Here is how it works, you buy the best players from the opposition assemble a squad of 24 of the best players in world then you have the best team then you win, its simple...:laughing:

The absolute result is City will win it, at the time you were offering even money on a bet that would have got 7 or 8 to one, a daft bet..

But City like Real and Barca will win..

Here is how it works, you buy the best players from the opposition assemble a squad of 24 of the best players in world then you have the best team then you win, its simple...:laughing:

So how come WBA beat Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday? :blushing: Or QPR beat Chelsea on Saturday :laughing:

i sincerely hope man city dont win it , but i concede man utd have all but thrown it away over their last 2 games .

i only hope they get their act together against city at the weekend .

im no man united fan but i am a man city hater , courtesy of cha cha .

Don't really care for either but would be good to see a different name on the trophy for a change.

Even if Man City get the 3 points against Man U the game at Newcastle will be difficult. Newcastle have their own agenda to contend for.

It is all in Man City's hand, just don't play Balotelli.

Its in Uniteds hands too,people seem to forget this is a decider for United also and United are still favourites.

I think Balotelli is still suspended.

A draw on Monday ,that meas Man united to win ,Alex love pressure and manages it well.

A draw on Monday ,that meas Man united to win ,Alex love pressure and manages it well.

United faltered against Wigan and Everton surely they cant fcuk up again.Although its a funny old game i know who my moneys on.

It would be a nice change to see a different name on that list of EPL winners too.

Its in Uniteds hands too,people seem to forget this is a decider for United also and United are still favourites.

I think Balotelli is still suspended.

What I really meant Alan is what the pundits say, if Man City win all their remaining games it will be their trophy probably because of a superior goal difference. It will be out of Man City's hands should they fail to beat Man U at home and then it will be Man U who have it in their own hands.

If you understand that Alan, you are a better man than me :laughing:

What I really meant Alan is what the pundits say, if Man City win all their remaining games it will be their trophy probably because of a superior goal difference. It will be out of Man City's hands should they fail to beat Man U at home and then it will be Man U who have it in their own hands.

If you understand that Alan, you are a better man than me :laughing:

:blushing: :blushing: :laughing:

Guest Parkwahn

So how come WBA beat Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday? :blushing: Or QPR beat Chelsea on Saturday :laughing:

WBA and QPR will not win the EPL until they have the best players, one game in 36 is just that :laughing:

I stated the best squad wins the League and it does, dont alter the poin relating back to one game Rob :laughing:

I tipped Man city to win this year on the EPL thread. But lets be honest, Many City had the best squad last season and didn't win it. You also have to play as a team, which they didn't do last season but are this season. Man U could still win it his season but I think City have the upper hand now.

I'd like to see City win it but think they'll bottle it on Monday.

United to win the league

WBA and QPR will not win the EPL until they have the best players, one game in 36 is just that :laughing:

I stated the best squad wins the League and it does, dont alter the poin relating back to one game Rob :laughing:

I agree but back to my question, how come WBA beat Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday? Or QPR beat Chelsea on Saturday.

Let me answer it for you

No team is consistent any more and therefore none are as good as we think they are. If they were good (like Arsenal in the invincible days) they would win by greater margins - its coming down to the wire again this year, may even be won on goal difference how good is that? Brilliant. But if it goes down to goal difference you cant really say the team that spent the money was the best.

I'm not so sure.

If In was a chairman of a club would I be happy my team won the EPL by ONE goal over 40 games after spending 200 million on superstars? Id be happy obviously but might wonder why the team we beat on goal difference only spent 10 million.........

Guest Parkwahn

I agree but back to my question, how come WBA beat Liverpool at Anfield on Sunday? Or QPR beat Chelsea on Saturday.

Let me answer it for you

No team is consistent any more and therefore none are as good as we think they are. If they were good (like Arsenal in the invincible days) they would win by greater margins - its coming down to the wire again this year, may even be won on goal difference how good is that? Brilliant. But if it goes down to goal difference you cant really say the team that spent the money was the best.

I'm not so sure.

If In was a chairman of a club would I be happy my team won the EPL by ONE goal over 40 games after spending 200 million on superstars? Id be happy obviously but might wonder why the team we beat on goal difference only spent 10 million.........

Any team can beat any team on any given day, the best team does not always win a game... but the best squad wins the League.. you see a team is 11 on the pitch a squad is 24 or more..

If team loses 5 players through suspension and injury the squad who can replace with the best players will win more games get more points and in the end win the title, you know a lot Rob but dont really understand football...

Also a team of 11 who have 11 players as good in reserves will be more motivated than a team who know which 10 get a game every week....