Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest firth1974

City Lodge Hotel. Soi 9 Bangkok

Guest firth1974

For my first 2 nights of my stay in Bangkok, I stayed here at the city lodge hotel. The hotel is located on the very corner of soi 9 on Sukhumvit road, right in front of Nana sky train station.

Cost me 999 baht a night, for room only. View from this room was from the back of the hotel, but you have to be careful, as I've had a room at the front before and all the view was of the platform of Nana sky train station.

The TV has all the usual channels, the usual free 2 bottles of water, and free wifi.( only 2meg, so only really good enough for standard surfing. No joiner fee here, but they do take the girls ID and call you in the morning to make sure everything is ok.

Considering its location, slap bang in between Nana and soi cowboy, it's not too bad considering it's cost.

ThailandApril-May2012pt1042.jpg

ThailandApril-May2012pt1043.jpg

ThailandApril-May2012pt1044.jpg

Guest firth1974

Maids do a sloppy job of cleaning up I see. :laughing:

Yep, they do. But to be fair, I had a rough night before I took these shots.

I think this may be the same as the city lodge on the corner of soi 19 near Asoke, they are great little hotels and I have stayed there many times.

Guest firth1974

Is this a small hotel that has been there for years or new one?

I believe this hotel has been there for some time now. The photo on their website shows the hotel WITHOUT the sky train in front( before the train was built).

I think this may be the same as the city lodge on the corner of soi 19 near Asoke, they are great little hotels and I have stayed there many times.

Yep, it's by the same people. I believe if you stay at 9, that you can use the pool at 19 for free.

Looks reasonable value cheers for posting.

Agreed you cant fault it for a 1000 baht but I´d much rather pay a few quid more and stay in a nicer hotel with bigger rooms.

stayed there many times part of the amari group you can use the pool at their more up market hotel up up from the beer garden

Used to stay there all the time back in the late 90's but I preferred the one on the corner of Soi 19 which was great for Cowboy.

On soi 19 I used to enjoy the Italian below where you had breakfast as well. The City Lodges were ok places for a short trip. I am surprised at the room rate being 999 baht as they were putting their prices up rapidly when I used to stay there.

Maids do a sloppy job of cleaning up I see. :laughing:

I couldn't leave the room in that state, it would be on my mind all day,but I am a neat freak!