Latest News
  • *** word of the day LOYALTY *** POODLE is a word we must not forget *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Gabor

Large Condo For Rent Out In View Talay 2 A

"studio located on the 7th floor and looking on Jomtien side" Is this the 'HOT' side or the 'cool' side of the building ? Makes a big difference in the air conditioning bill, I am told.

"studio located on the 7th floor and looking on Jomtien side" Is this the 'HOT' side or the 'cool' side of the building ? Makes a big difference in the air conditioning bill, I am told.

I would say it's the hot side and yes it could make a difference to the electric bill, depending on how cool you like your accommodation.

Yes, this is the warmer side of the condo in the high season... in the lower season the cooler side.... with the nicer view, who prefer better the view. However the electric bill not really differs, it depends if you use or not the air con... I have no any first hand experiences, but a mate who knows the ropes told me Daikin is the Mercedes in the air cons...

Looks like good value for money imo. I'm already booked in at Centre condo, but I will add this condo to favorites and maybe check it out in the future.

You can rent condos easily at VT2 A or B by going to the lobby areas to find adverts or enquiring at nearby estate agents located outside on Thappaya Road.

When I stayed there last year was renting a studio in VT 2B, 10th floor Pattaya side which is cooler, very similar in size and furnishings for 8,500bt p/month but did stay for 6 x months. Going rate is more like 10-12,000 bt per month which is beter option than a hotel or guesthouse and you have a nice big pool too.

Electric is at govt rates about 4bt per unit. Water at 25bt per unit plus 50bt surcharge.

Cleaning charge was 300bt for the room if needed it.

Is it clean? Or does it feel used? How old boss?

At 42m2 Gabor's condo is a single unit.

If Gabor's unit is not available try Phil Christy http://www.philcristy.com/

Rental rates generally reflect the length of the rental, size and quality of the units avaiable.

The going rate for short term single condo units in my experience is as quoted on Phil's website

The rate for high season looks a bit on the higher side for a 42m2 single unit

The price asked by Gabor is consistent with Phil's rates.

May be able get cheaper for a longer term rental by looking in the condo reception notice board but units are not always available

Also this is not an option when booking from abroad.

If you want real quality try http://dancewatchers.com Tik has some really good quality fitted out units some with dancing pole he also has 2 and 3 unit condos.

Tiks prices are a bit higher but you get what you pay for.

At 42m2 Gabor's condo is a single unit.

If Gabor's unit is not available try Phil Christy http://www.philcristy.com/

Rental rates generally reflect the length of the rental, size and quality of the units avaiable.

The going rate for short term single condo units in my experience is as quoted on Phil's website

The rate for high season looks a bit on the higher side for a 42m2 single unit

The price asked by Gabor is consistent with Phil's rates.

May be able get cheaper for a longer term rental by looking in the condo reception notice board but units are not always available

Also this is not an option when booking from abroad.

If you want real quality try http://dancewatchers.com Tik has some really good quality fitted out units some with dancing pole he also has 2 and 3 unit condos.

Tiks prices are a bit higher but you get what you pay for.

Not really... the only prices on the webpage:

"HIGH SEASEN IS FROM OCT 1st to APRIL 1st PRICES START FROM 1,000bt per day

LOW SEASEN IS FROM APRIL 1st to OCT 1st PRICES START FROM 600bt per day "

( OK, I know they are cheaper for long term rent )

Agree, Dancewatcher renting out the best quality condos with hotel services....with different prices... a mate rented out a superb jacuzzi one bedroom condo... for 55.000 baht / month + hotel service fee...

You can rent condos easily at VT2 A or B by going to the lobby areas to find adverts or enquiring at nearby estate agents located outside on Thappaya Road.

When I stayed there last year was renting a studio in VT 2B, 10th floor Pattaya side which is cooler, very similar in size and furnishings for 8,500bt p/month but did stay for 6 x months. Going rate is more like 10-12,000 bt per month which is beter option than a hotel or guesthouse and you have a nice big pool too.

Electric is at govt rates about 4bt per unit. Water at 25bt per unit plus 50bt surcharge.

Cleaning charge was 300bt for the room if needed it.

I have a big experience to renting condos in the building, I do it at least for 7-8 mates in one season... Yes, there are plenty adverts, but rarely any available.... For example I received an order a few days ago for my condo for the period it is already occupied.... I sent an email for the agency take care my condo when I'm back home to help them.... the reply was:

" will check first becuse only 1 month "

... and still no any further reply.

Also huge differents between the offered condos, some are spartan cells, some are friendly homes... I saw only one condo in your price area, it was situated on the ground floor, without kitchen, almost without furniture, no hot water... 3 bargirls rented beforehand...

Guest Parkwahn

I know a girl who stays in condos farnags have put with agents for free, they tell the farnag no one is interested.. :party-smiley-048:

Gabor is yours let out ?:party-smiley-048:

I have a big experience to renting condos in the building, I do it at least for 7-8 mates in one season... Yes, there are plenty adverts, but rarely any available.... For example I received an order a few days ago for my condo for the period it is already occupied.... I sent an email for the agency take care my condo when I'm back home to help them.... the reply was:

" will check first becuse only 1 month "

... and still no any further reply.

Also huge differents between the offered condos, some are spartan cells, some are friendly homes... I saw only one condo in your price area, it was situated on the ground floor, without kitchen, almost without furniture, no hot water... 3 bargirls rented beforehand...

This is the studio that i rented in VT 2 B, 10th floor on pattaya side which is cooler.

Its 37 sq mtr studio and has everything that you need inc; microwave, elec hob, fridge freezer & safety box with decent sized bathroom.

Like said before you have to do research and have right contacts with good agents but this was good value and very comfortable too at 8,500bt p/mth for 6 x mths plus elec/water as stated before.post-45099-0-36954000-1346239322.jpg

post-45099-0-17752600-1346239352.jpg

Looks, great, can you give me the details ? I need to rent out again for my mates...

Hi,

to see if its available;

You can call Tip at Tippy Property rentals; 08 1940 5181

Tip is a nice lady, far better than most of the estate agents I have encountered in Patt/Jomtien and has a ground floor office in VT 5 but has many rooms in VT 2A & B aswell as other houses/condos available too.

Guest Parkwahn

Hi,

to see if its available;

Tip is a nice lady and has a ground floor office in VT 5 but has many rooms in VT 2A & B aswell as other houses/condos available too.

Does her farnag have white hair, nice chap been here a while...

Thats a decent price for the room size,:party-smiley-048:

Yes, have known Tip a while and she rents out my & friends houses on the dark side for several years now.

Think they did have the condo up for sale aswell at 1.5 mill bt but usually rents for 10k p/mth low season.

Hi,

to see if its available;

Tip is a nice lady, far better than most of the estate agents I have encountered in Patt/Jomtien and has a ground floor office in VT 5 but has many rooms in VT 2A & B aswell as other houses/condos available too.

Thanx for the " tip "... :thumbup: Any email ?? Or a website ?

Yes, have known Tip a while and she rents out my & friends houses on the dark side for several years now.

Think they did have the condo up for sale aswell at 1.5 mill bt but usually rents for 10k p/mth low season.

OK... again... an email at least ???

Here you go;

http://tippysproperties.com/view.php?CODE=AVN405A

Not a big setup like the others in Pattaya but found her to be much better than most agents in the area. Contacted her to expect a call about condos in VT 2 already.

Thanx.... but what I see here:

http://tippysproperties.com/rent.php?Page=1

Condos starts from 15.000 up to 30.000

Second floor, 37sqm condo in building B. ( not A ) with small kitchen for 15.000

http://tippysproperties.com/view.php?CODE=VT2R87

http://tippysproperties.com/view.php?CODE=VT2R85

41sqm already 17.000

http://tippysproperties.com/view.php?CODE=VT2R627

Where are the great offers you mentioned ???

However the 20.000 for one bedroom offers are good bargain, but we need studios....

Oh my buddha,

Those prices are no doubt for short term & in high season, so if your wanting better prices call or email your dates and how long your staying an am sure you can negotiate the same I did.

Oh my buddha,

Those prices are no doubt for short term & in high season, so if your wanting better prices call or email your dates and how long your staying an am sure you can negotiate the same I did.

A good guide for the difference between high and low season rates can be seen in Phil Christies web site http://www.philcristy.com/

IMHO with condos there can be good deals to be had, both in terms of quality if thats your driver and price if not.