Latest News
  • *** word of the day FRIENDSHIP .LOYALTY has expired*** POODLE has expired. *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** INTEGRITY was word of the day. even though we spelt it wrong . *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gabor

Large Condo For Rent Out In View Talay 2 A

The pool is renewed and opened... ( sorry, the condo isn't available from 26 dec to 2nd feb... it was sold for this period for 30.000 baht... thanx for my thai agent...)

A good guide for the difference between high and low season rates can be seen in Phil Christies web site http://www.philcristy.com/

IMHO with condos there can be good deals to be had, both in terms of quality if thats your driver and price if not.

Recently he renting out his condos on the first floor with a courtain instead of a door, for 800 baht / day...

A high seson pic:

post-84-0-35136600-1363977280.jpg

Gabor I tried to send you a pm but got an error. So I ask here instead, Is the condo free for the whole month of July?

Gabor I tried to send you a pm but got an error. So I ask here instead, Is the condo free for the whole month of July?

My PM rights were restricted years ago for a valid, but not current reason.... Amnesty maybe ???

Thanx very much for the interest, but it is rented out until november... If you need any assistance I have friends in the buildig, can look around for you.... just write here please the exact dates...

( an other hint: please quote my post, then I can see in my mailbox your message... otherways I can find the post only when I rarely look in to this thread... )

My PM rights were restricted years ago for a valid, but not current reason.... Amnesty maybe ???

Thanx very much for the interest, but it is rented out until november... If you need any assistance I have friends in the buildig, can look around for you.... just write here please the exact dates...

( an other hint: please quote my post, then I can see in my mailbox your message... otherways I can find the post only when I rarely look in to this thread... )

Thanks, saw the email you sent me. I have now found a condo with the help of a lady that runs a restaurant on first floor room 15.

I'm already moved in because she let me pay the same daily price for the two extra weeks as I will pay for my stay in July. It will be about 430 baht per day(12,000 pe rmonth) excl electricity and water.

I have two condos in VT5 just become available for long term rental only at 15000 pm, if interested pm me.

Good deal boss. How much is the room cleaning?

I think she mentioned 800 baht on check out. Might be a bit high for the final cleaning. But because of the very good price for the room I don't mind paying a bit extra for the cleaning when I check out.

I think she mentioned 800 baht on check out. Might be a bit high for the final cleaning. But because of the very good price for the room I don't mind paying a bit extra for the cleaning when I check out.

It isn't high.... it includes the laundry too.... I charge 750.... However the 12.000 baht / month for the ST stay is really good...

I have two condos in VT5 just become available for long term rental only at 15000 pm, if interested pm me.

It seems, no any PM amnesty.... I have a business offer for you, please drop me a message on my webpage.... if interested....

http://vt2a.weebly.com/index.html

Guest Carp Trader

What floors what side ?

I have just knocked mine out......

The hot side?

The hotter side in the cooler period... ( sept - march ) However the Pattaya side also isn't too much hotter in the hot season.... just an urban legend....but a good sale image.... ( BTW I live on the Jomtien side )

Hi Gabor just wondering if the new room is available in Feb?

It's available from 01 feb to 15 feb

Guest Carp Trader

Available from nov 16 to dec 19 Discount for the whole period.

Peak season you should be a decent price for that...

Peak season you should be a decent price for that...

A customer cancelled his booking and the time is approaching.... so as I told: for the whole period: discount :thumbup:

Guest Carp Trader

Gabor is this still available ?

A pal so coming over for 2 months last year stayed at Mallee on Buckfast 700 a night,,, they want 1200 now !!!

Accommodation prices do seem to be increasing...