Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

martin_paes

Looking For A Guesthouse/hotel/condo With The Following

looking for a guesthouse/hotel/condo with the following

1- must be close to the action (like 2nd rd or bukhow)

2- must be able to take 2 bgs without guest fees

3-budget 6/800B for its Low seasan

4- seperate entrance , dont like walking thru the bar or restaurant

for 5 dats from 16th - 21aug 2012

Try China gardens i stayed there in June about 650 to 800 per night.

i ve written to then but since 3 days no reply from ian :crybaby::<_<:

i ve written to then but since 3 days no reply from ian :crybaby::<_<:

What about Chow Soy on soi leng lee. Mighty one swears they are the great value fits the bill only 500/600bt

What about Chow Soy on soi leng lee. Mighty one swears they are the great value fits the bill only 500/600bt

Yes Chow Soy is meant to be quality, not sure about not having to go through the restaurant though.

has asked that guy last time but he was rude in his mail and said he had just got in new mattress and dint want me having 2 bgs in with me . seems he was frustrated

has asked that guy last time but he was rude in his mail and said he had just got in new mattress and dint want me having 2 bgs in with me . seems he was frustrated

Fair enough i found him a decent sort.Try Chaba hut hotel on soi bukeow i think about 700bt a night.

Guest firth1974

Are you sure you sent your mail to the right guy.???

I know Dave very well, and that's completely out of character for him. He's always encouraged me(and I would guess mightyone as well), to bring back more than one girl.

I know Dave very well, and that's completely out of character for him. He's always encouraged me(and I would guess mightyone as well), to bring back more than one girl.

+1 Certainly surprised me,cant imagine MO staying somewhere he cant have a threesome.

100% i will try searching that mail in my other pa forum .

but im sure

he had said that as he had just bought the new mattresses

Try Chaba hut hotel on soi bukeow i think about 700bt a night.

oh yes will look that i prefer staying in soi bhukaw my main prob is hotels allowing 2 bgs :(

Guest firth1974

You should be able to get 2 girls into any of the sawadee hotels. I know it's possible for the one on soi honey and soi 10 beach road.

You should be able to get 2 girls into any of the sawadee hotels. I know it's possible for the one on soi honey and soi 10 beach road.

ok will check that too :) thanks

The Sawasdee hotels are rumoured to be absolute shite

Guest firth1974

Oh yes, the soi honey one is, but was desperate for a room at the time, and for 350 baht, what can you expect.

Soi 10 hotel wasn't too bad, rooms a good size and fairly clean. The only let down was that one of the cleaning staff nicked 10,000 baht from my room.

walk of shame?

You must be joking,why be ashamed?

Do you make them walk behind you down the street also?

Why be ashamed walking through a bar in Pattaya full of strangers doing the very same things.

Get a f**king life boy.....555555555

walk of shame?

You must be joking,why be ashamed?

Do you make them walk behind you down the street also?

Why be ashamed walking through a bar in Pattaya full of strangers doing the very same things.

Get a f**king life boy.....555555555

im not bothered about the strangers drinking in the bar, i care a *** for that

but the receptionists keep names like butterfly make sulking faces or keep giggling the next day when i m all sober and hand over the keys for room service . thats when i feel ashamed

i wll be writing ti dave again lets see what he says this time

I had a butchers at the rooms they were top notch for the price.

im not bothered about the strangers drinking in the bar, i care a *** for that

but the receptionists keep names like butterfly make sulking faces or keep giggling the next day when i m all sober and hand over the keys for room service . thats when i feel ashamed

Don't let it bother you mate,they see it every day many of them do a turn themselves.

In all honesty they don't give a f**k and neither should you

I stayed there in 2009 made the mistake of booking with my credit card it got rattled for a few hundred quid a week later.