Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest edy2shoes

Large Apartments For Rent

Guest edy2shoes

I HAVE 8 LARGE APARTMENTS FOR RENT LOCATED ON SOI SIAM COUNTRY CLUB ROAD THEY ARE NEWLY KITTED OUT INC WIFI/CABLE TV 32# TV,A/C, USE OF LARGE SWIMMING POOL/GARDENS,SECURE GARAGE FOR BIKE PARKING,CLEANER IF REQUIRED.SUCURE BUILDING WITH RELAXED ATMOSFERE

DAILY/WEEKLY/MONTHLY.

4500THB A MONTH PLUS ELEC/WATER

WE ALSO RENT BIKES FOR 2000THB A MONTH INC 2 HELMETS/LOCK FULLY SERVICED.

CONTACT EDY OR CHRIS ON 0871 330181 AT EDY,S OASIS SERVICED APARTMENTS

173/11 SOI SIAM COUNRTY CLUB ROAD

post-18668-0-59776700-1344771191.jpg

post-18668-0-17247800-1344771217.jpg

Looks a good deal there matey

Nice big room although bit sparse but good for a long term renter like I was last yr

As long as in quiet location around there, as theres a few mosques nearby for early morning calls!! Looks like its within a house compound area as can see the private walls.

Any other pics of bathroom and they have balconies? whats the speed of the Wifi inet conn and costs for elec/water etc..?

How far from Sukhumvit ? Do you pretty much have to have a bike or car to get around ?

Guest edy2shoes

hi

sorry for slow reply

they are a goo size and well away from mosche an fairly quiet we have plently of motorcycle taxis at the 7/11 30 meter away

and very secure the side soi is newly concreted and we have secure parking for 20+ bikes

all the rooms have new fridge/tv/shower/aircon and we have a cleaner if needed.

i have a motorcycle shop in 2 of the shophouse and i rent the other two to a aircon conpany ,so no load music of banging

we also rent motorcycles from 2000thb a month

anyone wants a look your welcome to come down will be me or chris there [0871 330 181]

post-18668-0-07859600-1346437292.jpg

hi

sorry for slow reply

they are a goo size and well away from mosche an fairly quiet we have plently of motorcycle taxis at the 7/11 30 meter away

and very secure the side soi is newly concreted and we have secure parking for 20+ bikes

all the rooms have new fridge/tv/shower/aircon and we have a cleaner if needed.

i have a motorcycle shop in 2 of the shophouse and i rent the other two to a aircon conpany ,so no load music of banging

we also rent motorcycles from 2000thb a month

anyone wants a look your welcome to come down will be me or chris there [0871 330 181]

At least u got a room with a view when your on the khazi!! not seen steps in bathroom b4???

Interesting!!

At least u got a room with a view when your on the khazi!! not seen steps in bathroom b4???

Interesting!!

Red Zeperrrin.. stairway from heaven ;)

Red Zeperrrin.. stairway from heaven ;)

Hehehe certainly is..unusual!!

Free show from the big windows too when your in the shower?

Looking forward to more pics of this unusual place soon!!