Latest News
  • *** SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING SNIDE CUNTS *** FIRTH is a word we must not forget , KEEP THE KIDS SAFE *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** can you remember when TRUST was something and HONOUR was something *** caution , this forum contains opinions , humour , sarcasm and irony , procede at your peril *** KARMA IS A FUCKING BITCH ***

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Chris P. Bacon

Sandy Spring Hotel

Guest Chris P. Bacon

I have my flights booked for Christmas and now im in need of a hotel,i usually stay at PBR but there is construction work been started behind the building and also across the road beside Areca lodge so im not going to chance it with all that noise going on.

Anyway after a bit of research ive found the Sandy spring spring on soi 13 http://www.sandyspringhotel.com/index.html ,looks good but im interested in the refurbished rooms so has anyone stayed there recently?

Guest Arnold Ziffel

I stayed there for 5 weeks in April/May and had the refurbished room.

Certainly not 5 star but I thought it was OK. Rooms now have in room safe which they never had before

Good location being in between Beach and 2nd Rds.

I was paying 1400B/night which was the members rate and that included free wifi for 3 hours each day. If you needed more than that though it was never a problem, just needed to go down to the desk and ask for a new password

Guest Chris P. Bacon

I stayed there for 5 weeks in April/May and had the refurbished room.

Certainly not 5 star but I thought it was OK. Rooms now have in room safe which they never had before

Good location being in between Beach and 2nd Rds.

I was paying 1400B/night which was the members rate and that included free wifi for 3 hours each day. If you needed more than that though it was never a problem, just needed to go down to the desk and ask for a new password

Thanks for that AZ,how do you become a member?

Guest Arnold Ziffel

Thanks for that AZ,how do you become a member?

They offer you a card when you check in.

Can't remember exactly but I think it costs 200B to join and you get a 10% discount on your room rate

Used to stay here regular, good hotel, quiet street, would now stay in the Golden Crab 20 feet across ]from Sandy Spring, unless im on a quick trip.

post-560-0-75957400-1345362206.jpg

post-560-0-06196300-1345361616.jpg

post-560-0-46213200-1345362154.jpg

post-560-0-67228400-1345361729.jpg

They offer you a card when you check in.

Can't remember exactly but I think it costs 200B to join and you get a 10% discount on your room rate

I think its called the VIP club.

In Feb. 2011 it cost 350 baht to join and the discount was 100 baht per night. So paid of over 4 nights. Membership lasts a year.

Not sure they always offer you the VIP opportunity when you check in. Assuming you want to stay more than a few days, just tell them you want to join the VIP/ members club when you book and check again when you check in that they are charging you the reduced rate.

As someone else said, location is great.

Guest dannythered

All the times I walked down Soi 13 i never saw the place. looks nice tho.

how do i find out about the golden crab i cant find a website and it does not appear to be listed in agoda

how do i find out about the golden crab i cant find a website and it does not appear to be listed in agoda

They don't have a website, u can contact them by e mail here >>> thegoldencrab@hotmail.com

I stayed there a few nights several years back. Got my room via a swedish (I think) bar very near 13 on Beach rd. I'm sure anyone could google it, the price was a wee bit better and a free draft daily at the bar thrown in for good measure.